PMJAY Online – Prime Minister Narendra Modi has proposed a proposal for the launch of “Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana“, the country’s largest health scheme with an aim to provide better medical facilities to the poor. Through this scheme, the Central Government aims to provide cheap and better treatment facilities to the poor people living in the city and villages. The government will provide medical insurance to poor families under PM Jan Arogya Yojana. Through this insurance, poor family members will be able to get cashless treatment facilities.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya is primarily a health insurance scheme through which the Central Government will provide health insurance cover up to Rs 5 lakh to 10 million poor and marginal families. As per the implementation of PMJAY, benefited family members will be able to get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in private and government hospitals identified by the government. This scheme is also known as Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana. The Central Government has proposed to include 1350 treatment packages in PM Jan Arogya Yojana as well as Ayurvedic, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathic in the other 19 treatment packages.
New 19 Other Treatment Packages in PMJAY
Increasing the medical facilities provided under PM Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY Online), Union Health Minister Shripad Naik on Tuesday introduced a new proposal according to which 19 other Ayurvedic, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathic treatment packages are cashless. The idea is to be included under PM Jan Arogya Yojana. Now the citizens of the country will be able to treat these new 19 other diseases under Ayushman Health cover. A fund of 325 crores has been released to the states to include all these 19 new treatment packages in Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Health Cover.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
The benefit of Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY Online) will be given to those poor families living in the city and rural areas who are unable to provide better treatment for major diseases due to financially weak. PM Jan Arogya Yojana covers all the families who are forced to die without better treatment due to lack of better treatment facilities. Now all the poor family members will be able to get a health cover of up to 5 lakhs through the Ayushman card under this scheme.
(PMJAY) Key Facts of PM Jan Arogya Yojana
The details of the key facts about the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s public welfare “PM Jan Arogya Yojana” are as follows.
- The Central Government aims to cover 10 crore families by 2020 within Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Under the Jan Arogya Scheme, the central government will provide an annual health cover of up to a maximum of 5 lakhs to all the beneficiary families.
- The amount of insurance health cover in the scheme will be provided to all families every year.
- A Golden Card will be made available for the benefit of health insurance facility for all family members, through which all members will be able to get free treatment.
- Now after the incorporation of 19 new treatment facilities, the scope of facilities has been increased in Jan Arogya Yojana, now you can avail Ayurvedic, Yoga, Unani and 1350 other health facilities.
- Funds and necessary guidelines have been issued by the Central Government to all the states for implementation of the PMJAY Online scheme in all states.
- The benefit of PMJAY scheme will be given equally to all people, urban and rural, based on their eligibility. According to the data, 85% and 60% of the beneficiaries are selected from rural and urban areas.
- Cashless treatment facility is provided by the government only in pre-determined private and government hospitals.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- To take advantage of this scheme, the application family must be a permanent resident of India.
- Families will be selected according to AB-NHPM.
- The age limit has not been set under the PMJAY scheme. Women and men of any age can avail this scheme.
- The benefits of the scheme can be availed after applying online and offline.
New Update In PMJAY Online
PM Jan Arogya Yojana In 2020, a total of 1350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and daycare treatments are being provided by the government at the cost of medicines and diagnostics, along with 19 other packages, including Ayurvedic, Unani, Siddha, homeopathic , Etc. treatments are included under this scheme. The main objective under this scheme is to provide health support to every poor and eligible family. To take advantage of Jan Arogya Yojana, all people have to register themselves and get their health card made, with the help of this card, people can avail up to 5 lakh free treatment by showing them in hospitals.