Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Registration Form | Assam Education Loan Subsidy Apply Online
Students Assam Government has launched the Abhinandan Scheme. Chief Minister Sarbananda Sandoval has officially launched the loan subsidy scheme in the presence of Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. The objective of this scheme is to provide a loan subsidy of up to Rs 50,000 on education loans to students pursuing higher education from good institutions. The Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme has been started with the Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, the Government of Assam will provide a one-time subsidy on loans to all students pursuing higher education on education loans. Under the Abhinandan Scheme all major banks, all commercial banks such as Federal Bank and HDFC are included.
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal launched the Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme at the Srimanta Sankardev International Auditorium on 26 December 2019 in the presence of Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma, Education Minister Siddharth Bhattacharya, several senior officials of the State Finance Department, and bank officials. In this scheme, the state government will provide subsidy to the family of those students who have taken an education loan of more than Rs 1 lakh. Students getting an education on an education loan can subscribe to this scheme online or offline. Here in this article, you will be given detailed information about the application process, eligibility criteria.
Highlights of Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy
|Scheme Name||Abhinandan Scheme|
|Launch By||CM Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Launch Date||26th December 2019|
|Purpose||Subsidy on Education Loan|
|Beneficial||Students taking Education Loan|
|Catagory||Assam Government Scheme|
Objective of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme aims to help all those who are not able to pursue higher education due to being financially weak. The Chief Minister of Assam State has already taken several measures so that they can provide free admission to all these students in educational institutions who are very good in studies but are not able to acquire education. This will help in increasing human capital in the state of Assam and more and more people will take higher education seriously.
Benefits of Assam Abhinandan Scheme
- A subsidy of Rs 50,000 will be provided to students by the Government of Assam on education loans up to Rs 1 lakh.
- In this scheme, all the applicant students can apply for the subsidy by paying 25% of their loans.
- Under Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme, the subsidy can be obtained only on loans taken from commercial banks like Federal Bank and HDFC and regional rural banks like Assam Rural Regional Bank.
- In this scheme, all students have to get financial help by encouraging students on education loans.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
- It is mandatory for the student to be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The student must have taken a loan from a commercial or rural bank, otherwise, he cannot avail of the benefit of the scheme.
- The bank has been recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The benefit of the Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme can be availed only as a subsidy on education loans.
- It is mandatory for the student’s parents to have an education loan of more than Rs 1 lakh.
Not Eligible Beneficiary
Following people are not eligible to get the benefits of Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme:
- You will not be able to apply for the scheme if the repayment of the previous loan instalments is for a specific time period.
- After a specific period of 90 days, all educational loans are declared as non-performing assets.
- If you are one of the beneficiaries under Bidya Laxmi scheme then you will not be able to apply for the educational loan subsidy scheme.
(The Bidya Laxmi scheme was launched in 2017 by the Government of Assam. Through the Bidya Laxmi Yojana, government employees were able to avail of educational loans of 5 to 10 lakhs.)
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Required Documents
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Parent Identification Documents
- Bank loan documents
- Residence certificate
Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Apply Online
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the Abhinandhan Education Loan Subsidy, you have to click on the “Apply” option. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- The page consists of the online application form. Fill all the details in the relevant format like; Applicant Name, Father’s Name, Date Of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Pan Card Details, Bank Details, Upload the documents, Loan Proof, Address Proof, Pan Card Proof, etc.
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit your application.
- After that a subsidy amount of Rs. 50,000 into your education loan account, deposited by the Assam Government.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is Abhinandan Scheme?
A scheme has been started by the Government of Assam with the objective of providing financial assistance to the students through subsidy on education loan, which has been named as the Abhinandan Scheme.
Who can take advantage of this scheme?
All the students who have taken loans for higher education can avail of this scheme online.
How much loan amount will get the benefit of the Abhinandan Scheme?
All students will be able to avail of the scheme on loan up to Rs 1 lakh.