The Adarana 2 Scheme has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide a subsidy for technical modernization in the state. Here in this article, we will also provide you a step-by-step guide for eligibility criteria, required documents, and application through online mode.
List of Eligible Applicants
According to the list given below, all these communities are eligible to avail of the AP Adarana scheme.
|Cattle and sheep rearing||Stone carving|
|Toddy Tapping||Laundry (washerman)|
|Goldsmithy||Hairdressing and Musical Bands|
|Carpentry||Stone cutting / Building construction|
Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the Adarana 2 Scheme for the modernization of specialized technical tools to artisans in the state. Under this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide a 70% subsidy to artisans in the state on the modernization of technical equipment. This is an updated scheme called Adarana 2 Scheme.
Highlights of AP Adarana 2 Scheme
|Scheme Name||Adarana 2 Scheme|
|Launched By||Chandrababu Naidu Former Chief Minister N.|
|Beneficiaries||People of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||Providing subsidy on equipment|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt.Schemes|
Incentive Amount under this Scheme
Under this, the assistance amount will be provided in three phases.
- Rs.30000 / –
- Rs.20000 / –
- Rs. 10000 /
The following components are included in this incentive.
- 70% component of subsidy
- 20% NBCFDC loan
- 10% beneficiary contribution to the procurement of gadgets and modern tools.
To avail of this scheme, you have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria. Here we will provide you information about all the eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- Only backward castes of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes can take advantage of this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be associated with one of the above communities.
- For registration in this scheme, the age of the applicant should be between 18 and 50 years.
- Only applicants registered under the Praja Sadhika Survey (Smart Pulse Survey) are eligible to apply.
You will need the given documents for registration through online mode.
- Aadhar card
- Ration magazine
- Voter ID Card
- mobile number
AP Adarana 2 Scheme Online Application Procedure
In the event of fulfilling the above eligibility criteria, you can apply in online mode by following the given steps.
- First, visit www.adarana.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Apply Online”.
- A new page will open on your computer and mobile screen. Here you enter your mobile number in the given space.
- An OTP will come to your mobile number for verification, which you have to enter in the specified location.
- After this, you click on “VALIDATE OTP AND PROCEED”. An application form will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to enter your ration card number after which the names of your family members will appear on the screen.
- Select one of the family members shown on the screen as the applicant. Father / Husband Name, Date of Birth, Age and Address will be auto-populated from the Ration Card database.
- Upload the scanned copy of the Aadhaar card in the given format in the space provided.
- Now enter Caste/category, Educational qualification, Trade details and click on the checkbox and click on Submit.
- You will get an application number with the help of which you can check the status of your application.
- Through this, you will be provided with information about the interview. Applicants will have to appear in person at the selected dates which will be held at the MPDO office on the specified dates.
The date of interview will be notified to all registered applicants via SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
Check AP Adarana 2 Scheme Application Status
You can check AP Adarana 2 Scheme Application Status through the given steps.
- First, visit www.adarana.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Application Status option.
- A new page will open on your computer and mobile screen. Here you enter your application number in the designated place.
- Enter the application number in the given space and click on the option “Get Application details”.
- The current application status will open up on your screen.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to the AP Adarana 2 Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.