Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID List, Status of Agrisnet Farmer ID, Search Name in Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List, Agrisnet Farmer ID Online Registration Procedure Odisha & all other information will be given to you in this article. You are requested to read this article from beginning to end.
Continuous efforts are being made by the Central Government to double the income of farmers in the country. Keeping this in mind, schemes are being launched by the Central Government to strengthen agricultural information and communication. In this sequence, the Agrisnet Farmer Project has been started by the Government of Odisha.
Odisha Farmer ID & Registration
All the farmers will be included in this project started in collaboration with the Odisha Government, Department of Agriculture and Food Production. In this project, farmers will be given a special type of Agrisnet Farmer ID. Through this project, better services will be provided to the farming community (farmers) through the use of ICT.
Here in this article, we will provide you the details of the process of looking at the name in the Agrisnet Farmer ID 2021 List. Apart from this, we will also provide you information about the benefits of Farmer ID, key facts and to see the Agrisnet Farmer ID status. If you want to know the information related to this project, then read this article completely.
Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID 2021
In this project started in collaboration with the central government, farmers are assisted in mechanization for farming. All registered farmers can avail of all the facilities offered in this project through Agrisnet Farmer ID.
If you also live in Odisha, then you can apply online in this scheme through the steps of Lakukha easy. All the farmers registered in this project are receiving immense benefits. Here we will provide information about viewing Agrisnet Farmer ID to all registered farmers.
Overview Of Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID
|About the Article||Agrisnet Farmer ID 2021 List|
|Announced By||Department of Agriculture & Food Production|
|Beneficial||Farmers of the State|
|Objective||Providing facilities to farmers|
Objectives of Agrisnet Farmer ID
Through the use of this AgricNet Farmer ID, farm automation is given to state ranchers. The plantation system will come at the turn of events and the use of machines, which can replace human and zoological power in rural processes. Through the progress of this activity, many rankers will have the option to obtain one without spending additional cash. Many motivators and various things, for example, bug sprays and pesticides will be given by experts of the legislature.
To avail the benefits of Agrisnet Farmer ID scheme, candidates needs to fulfil the below provided eligibility criteria:
- Only a resident of Orissa state can apply for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, only farmers are eligible to apply.
- To use the benefits of this scheme, the farmer has to be registered on the web portal.
The following Documents are Required to apply under the scheme
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photograph
Benefits of The Agrisnet Farmer ID
There are many benefits of Kisan ID which will be given to the farmers in the country. Along with this, there are some other benefits which are beneficial for the farmers of the country for the establishment of farm arrangements and other things. You can also get other facilities with this money incentive. With the help of Agrisnet Farmer ID, knowledge related to the number of inputs and supply chains will be given and discounts will be given in various government schemes. If you register yourself as a farmer in the Agrisnet portal then you can easily find your Agrisnet farmer ID on the platform with one click.
Features of Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID
Here we are providing information about the major benefits of Farmer ID.
- All farmer brothers registered in this project will be given exemption on various government schemes.
- Farmers can use Agrisnet Farmer ID to increase the fertile capacity of their fields and to know the number of fertilizers.
- This will help the farmers to know the information related to productivity and quality farming.
- Farmer brothers can avail subsidy on seed DBT by the government with this card.
- With the help of this ID, farmers will get knowledge related to the number of inputs and supply chains.
Procedure for checking Agrisnet Farmers List
Applicants wishing to check Agrisnet Farmers List are required to follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Directorate of Agriculture Food Production, Odisha.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the “DBT” option on the left side.
- Now from the dropdown menu, you have to click on DBT Farmers Registration. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to select –
- Gram Panchayat
- Next, click on the “Search” button in the last step. Now the list will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
Procedure to login on the portal
After registration you can login on the portal by following the below provided steps
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Directorate of Agriculture Food Production, Odisha. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you can see a login form.
- In the login form enter your user ID, password and enter the captcha code or verification form.
- Finally press login button to login on the portal.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Farmer ID. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this article then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is Agrisnet Farmer ID?
This is an ID by which you can easily avail of the facilities provided by the government to the farmers.
How to see Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID 2021?
Information related to this is given in detail in the above article, so you should read the given article completely.
What information will be provided on this list?
This list will include your name, your father’s name, village name, category, and gender information.