The AICTE Pragati Scholarship Merit Scheme List is available here. All those students who had applied online under the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme can now see their online revised merit list. Here we will provide you information about the process of viewing the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Selected Candidate List.
Along with this, we will share with you the key important aspects, benefits, and specifications under Pragati Scholarship 2020. We will also share with you a step wise guide by which you will be able to download the Selected Candidate Merit List on the AICTE Pragati Scholarship official website.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme
AICTE Pragati Scholarship is started every year by the All India Council for Technical Education, contributing to the progress of students. Through this scholarship scheme, the council aims to encourage students for advanced and technical education. This scholarship is given to about 4000 students.
In which 2000 students are selected under a diploma and other 2000 student’s degree courses. All beneficiary students are provided a tuition fee of Rs 30,000 and a contingency fee of Rs 2000 per month for 10 months. In this scholarship scheme, financial assistance will be given to those students who are not able to pay their fees.
Overview Of AICTE Pragati Scholarship Merit List
|Scheme Name||AICTE Pragati Scholarship|
|Name of the organization||All India Council of Technical Education|
|Number of beneficiary students||4000/-|
|Beneficiary students category||2000 diploma and 2000 degree holders|
|Scholarship for||Girl students|
Incentives Amount under AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme
The All India Council for Technical Education provides several incentives to the beneficiary students under the Pragati Scholarship Scheme. Here we will provide you with information about the assistance under this scholarship.
- Tuition fee incentive amount of Rs. 30,000
- 2000 / – per month for 10 months as contingency fee reimbursement.
- In case of Tuition fee waiver/reimbursement, Students are eligible to get an amount of Rs. 30,000/- for the purchase of-
Apart from this, fees are also collected for payment for competitive examination application form/examination.
The following reservation is proposed as a courtesy to the backward castes under the Pragati Scholarship Scheme.
- 15% for Sc.
- 7.5% for ST
- 27% for OBC
Students will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given for application in this scholarship scheme.
- In this scholarship scheme, only the total number of female students are eligible to apply.
- Only applicants for a degree or diploma courses can apply.
- The annual income of the girl’s family should not exceed 8 lakh.
- All the applicants’ girls will be selected on the basis of their economic status and merit.
- Only one student in a family can avail of this scholarship.
- The candidate should be admitted to the degree/diploma course of 1 year from any of the AICTE approved institutions of the respective year through the centralized admission process of the state / central government.
You will inevitably need the documents given for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship online application.
- X, XII and other mark sheets of application as per requirement
- Income certificate for the financial year issued by the Tehsildar within one year
- Certificate issued by Director, Head Teacher, Head of Institute
- Fee receipt deposited in the institute
- Student’s bank account information with IFSC Code
- Aadhar card
- SC, ST, and other certificates
The declaration by the parents duly signed off stating that the information provided by their child is correct and the scholarship amount will be refunded if found to be false at any stage.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Online Application Process
If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can easily apply online by following the given steps.
- First, visit www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on “Register Here” to create a new profile. After which a confirmation e-mail will come to your registered email which you have to enter at the designated place.
- You have to enter your family income and other information in the “Family & Income Details” section by entering the information in the “Personal Details” section.
- After this, you have to enter the information of your institute and the total fees deposited in the institute in the “Institute Details” section.
- Now enter your bank account information in the last step and upload all the documents and click “Submit”.
Procedure to view AICTE Pragati Scholarship Merit List
Here we will provide you information about the process of viewing Pragati Scholarship Merit List online. You can easily see your name on the list by following the given steps.
- First, visit www.aicte-india.org/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Student Development Schemes” option in the “SCHEMES” section.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on “Read More” in the “PG SCHOLARSHIP” section.
- After this, you have to click on the provisional merit list under Pragati Scholarship Scheme. You can choose the scholarship scheme (degree) and scholarship scheme (diploma) according to your needs here.
- Now you can check your name, category, father’s name, institution, district, and state in scholarship format in pdf format.
Features of Pragati Scholarship Scheme
- In this scholarship scheme, students of degree/diploma courses will be provided an equal amount of incentive assistance.
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidate
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates
- 27% seats are reserved for OBC candidate
- All the beneficiary students will be selected on the basis of merit and financial status of their family.
- All those degree/diploma course students whose family income does not exceed 8 lakhs per year can apply online.
If you are facing any kind of difficulty on the official website, then you can easily get the solution by contacting the helpline number.
011-26131576-78,80 (10 AM to 5 PM)
In this way, you can easily apply for AICTE Pragati Scholarship and see the name in the merit list.
Also, Read – E Kalyan Bihar Online Scholarship Application
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Pragati Scholarship. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this scholarship then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM
What is AICTE?
The All India Council for Technical Education is known in short form as AICTE.
What is the AICTE Pragati Scholarship?
This scholarship is awarded by the All India Council for Technical Education to the students of economically weaker sections of the society according to their merit.
How to Apply for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship?
All information in this regard is provided. You are requested to read the article from beginning to end.