AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2021 | AICTE Pragati Scholarship Application Form | AICTE Pragati Scholarship Apply Online | AICTE Pragati Scholarship Last Date
The AICTE Pragati Scholarship Merit Scheme List is available here. All those students who had applied online under the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme can now see their online revised merit list. Here we will provide you information about the process of viewing the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Selected Candidate List. Along with this, we will share with you the key important aspects, benefits, and specifications under Pragati Scholarship 2021. We will also share with you a step wise guide by which you will be able to download the Selected Candidate Merit List on the AICTE Pragati Scholarship official website.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme
AICTE Pragati Scholarship is started every year by the All India Council for Technical Education, contributing to the progress of students. Through this scholarship scheme, the council aims to encourage students for advanced and technical education. This scholarship is given to about 4000 students.
In which 2000 students are selected under a diploma and other 2000 student’s degree courses. All beneficiary students are provided a tuition fee of Rs 30,000 and a contingency fee of Rs 2000 per month for 10 months. In this scholarship scheme, financial assistance will be given to those students who are not able to pay their fees.
Overview Of AICTE Pragati Scholarship Merit List
|Scheme Name||AICTE Pragati Scholarship|
|Name of the organization||All India Council of Technical Education|
|Number of beneficiary students||4000/-|
|Beneficiary students category||2000 diploma and 2000 degree holders|
|Scholarship for||Girl students|
Pragati Scholarship’s Objective
To give financial help to each one of those students who can’t stand to pay their fees, the public authority has dispatched the Pragati Scholarship. Through this plan, monetary help will be given to students so they can proceed with their studies without pondering the financial burden. With the assistance of the scholarship scheme, all the understudies will get the essential right of Studies.
Features of Pragati Scholarship Scheme
- In this scholarship scheme, students of degree/diploma courses will be provided an equal amount of incentive assistance.
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidate
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates
- 27% seats are reserved for OBC candidate
- All the beneficiary students will be selected on the basis of the merit and financial status of their families.
- All those degree/diploma course students whose family income does not exceed 8 lakhs per year can apply online.
Incentives Amount under AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme
The All India Council for Technical Education provides several incentives to the beneficiary students under the Pragati Scholarship Scheme. Here we will provide you with information about the assistance under this scholarship.
- Tuition fee incentive amount of Rs. 30,000
- 2000 / – per month for 10 months as contingency fee reimbursement.
- In case of Tuition fee waiver/reimbursement, Students are eligible to get an amount of Rs. 30,000/- for the purchase of-
Apart from this, fees are also collected for payment for competitive examination application form/examination.
The following reservation is proposed as a courtesy to the backward castes under the Pragati Scholarship Scheme.
- 15% for Sc.
- 7.5% for ST
- 27% for OBC
Schedule of Pragati scholarship
|Scholarship announcement date||24th August 2020|
|Last date to apply for scholarship||30th November 2020|
|Last date for defect verification||15th December 2020|
|Last date for Institute verification||15th December 2020|
Pragati Scholarship Reservation
It was decided by AICTE to give reservations to SC, ST and OBC category candidates. For these categories, AICTE has reserved some percentage of the total scholarship, which is as follows:
- OBC- 27%
- SC- 15%
- ST- 7.5%
Selection Process for Pragati Scholarship
A merit test will be taken for the Pragati scholarship. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in this qualifying examination. The candidate will be selected on the basis of the merit of this qualifying examination. As per the norms of the Government of India, the reservation quota will be. If there is any vacant seat in the reserved category, it will be shifted to the general category.
Students will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given for application in this scholarship scheme.
- In this scholarship scheme, only the total number of female students are eligible to apply.
- Only applicants for a degree or diploma courses can apply.
- The annual income of the girl’s family should not exceed 8 lakh.
- All the applicants’ girls will be selected on the basis of their economic status and merit.
- Only one student in a family can avail of this scholarship.
- The candidate should be admitted to the degree/diploma course of 1 year from any of the AICTE approved institutions of the respective year through the centralized admission process of the state / central government.
You will inevitably need the documents given for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship online application.
- X, XII and other mark sheets of application as per requirement
- Income certificate for the financial year issued by the Tehsildar within one year
- Certificate issued by Director, Head Teacher, Head of Institute
- Fee receipt deposited in the institute
- Student’s bank account information with IFSC Code
- Aadhar card
- SC, ST, and other certificates
The declaration by the parents duly signed off stating that the information provided by their child is correct and the scholarship amount will be refunded if found to be false at any stage.
Terms & Conditions
- Identification size photograph and mark of the candidate should be transferred in JPG or JPEG design
- The size of identification size photograph ought not to be in excess of 200 KB and for signature, it ought to be close to 50 KB
- Those understudies who are conceded through the administration portion can’t make a difference for this grant
- Just the First-year understudies can benefit Pragati grant
- The candidate is needed to have a General reserve funds ledger
- An understudy who is benefiting from some other government grant can’t profit this grant
- The grant sum will be moved to the applicant’s financial balance through direct bank move (DBT) mode.
- In the event that there is a non-accessibility of qualified candidates in any of the degree or recognition level programs then the grant for degree and confirmation program can be moved
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Online Application Process
If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can easily apply online by following the given steps.
- First, visit the official website of Scholarship for Pragati & Saksham Scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on “Register Here” to create a new profile. After which a confirmation e-mail will come to your registered email which you have to enter at the designated place.
- Now login to the official website through this Direct link
- You have to enter your family income and other information in the “Family & Income Details” section by entering the information in the “Personal Details” section.
- After this, you have to enter the information of your institute and the total fees deposited in the institute in the “Institute Details” section.
- Now enter your bank account information in the last step and upload all the documents and click on the “Submit” button.
Procedure to view AICTE Pragati Scholarship Merit List
Here we will provide you information about the process of viewing Pragati Scholarship Merit List online. You can easily see your name on the list by following the given steps.
- First, visit the official website of Scholarship for Pragati & Saksham Scheme.
- On the homepage of the website you will see the option of Scholarship Merit List, you have to click on this option.
- You click on this option and open the merit list. Under the Pragati Scholarship Merit List, you will get the following details-
- Caste Category
- Student Unique ID
- Student Name
- Father Name
- Course Name
- AICTE Institute ID
- Institute Name
- Institute District
- State of Institute
- The merit list will open on your computer and mobile screen. You can download it by clicking the “Download” button.
- In this way, you can easily apply for AICTE Pragati Scholarship and see the name in the merit list.
Renewal Application Form Filling Instructions
Before filling the renewal application form for Pragati Scholarship, the candidates must carefully read the instructions given below:
- All the candidates have to upload their correct documents by logging on to the portal with the help of their registered user IDs and passwords.
- All the documents uploaded by the candidates should be legible
- Documents must be in PDF, JPG or JPEG format
- If the documents are not uploaded in JPG format, you can try uploading them in PNG or PDF format
- Document size should not exceed 2 MB
- The candidate need to mention tuition and miscellaneous fees in the given space
- Applicants need to upload tuition fee receipt issued by the institution
- It is necessary for the Candidates to upload a promotion certificate, tuition fee receipt and miscellaneous fee receipt along with renewal certificate
- Before submitting the application, the candidates are advised to cross-check the entered details or the documents uploaded.
- After submission, candidates cannot enter any left details or upload any document that left.
Procedure of Renewal Application
It is mandatory for the students studying in the second or third year of the diploma / bachelor’s degree or in the fourth year of the bachelor’s degree to submit the renewal application form. To submit the renewal application, you have to follow the given easy steps: –
- First, visit the official website of scholarships for Pragati & Saksham Scheme.
- Enter the ID and password in the space provided on the homepage and click on the “Login” button.
- After the Login of the website, click on the relevant link for renewal.
- An application form will open on your screen. Upload all the necessary details in the form and upload the documents.
- Submit the application and take a print out for further use
How to login on the portal?
To login on the portal you can follow the procedure provided below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Pragati scholarship. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you can see a login form.
- In this form you need to enter your email or candidate ID and password.
- After entering the details click on login button and you will get login on the portal.
If you are facing any kind of difficulty on the official website, then you can easily get the solution by contacting the helpline number.
- Phone Number – 011-26131576-78,80 (10 AM to 5 PM)
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Pragati Scholarship. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is AICTE?
The All India Council for Technical Education is known in short form as AICTE.
What is the AICTE Pragati Scholarship?
This scholarship is awarded by the All India Council for Technical Education to the students of economically weaker sections of the society according to their merit.
How to Apply for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship?
All information in this regard is provided. You are requested to read the article from beginning to end.