Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme (అమ్మ ఒడి) Apply Application 2019-2020: Amma Vodi scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy for families living below the poverty line. Under this scheme, the State Government will provide financial assistance to those mothers who will send their children to school.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is continuously working to increase the literacy rate in the state. In this sequence, Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme has been started. The scheme was announced by YSR Jaganmohan Reddy in the election manifesto. Which has now been implemented? Amma Vodi scheme will be implemented on 26 January 2020.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2019-2020
The Amma Vodi scheme was eagerly awaited by the families living below the poverty line. The launch of this scheme was announced by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy in his election campaign. Now after winning the election, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has given “a green signal for Amma Vodi Yojana”.
The scheme is said to be launched on 26th January 2020 (Republic Day). The government of Andhra Pradesh will benefit those women who send their children to attend school under the Amma Vodi Scheme 2020. Under these, the government will provide an assistance of Rs 15,000 as an incentive to such mothers. Through this support money, mothers will definitely send their children to school to educate them.
Highlights of AP Amma Vodi Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Start Date||10th of June 2019|
|Deaprtment||AP Education Department|
|Beneficiaries||Mother / Guardian|
|Application Procedure||Online / Offline|
|Objective||Raising the literacy rate in the state|
|Benefits||Beneficiary mother / guardian will be given Rs 15,000|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Purpose of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
A number of schemes have been initiated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to benefit the residents of the state. In this sequence, the state government has made up its mind to start the AP Vodi scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will work to benefit those women who will send their children to school for education. After successful implementation of this scheme, it will help to increase the literacy level in the state.
Andhra Pradesh ranks 21st in the twenty-first in India with a literacy rate of 73.4% in terms of literacy rate. The newly elected Jaganmohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh wants a rapid increase in literacy rate in the state under which the Amma Vodi Scheme has been introduced. This welfare scheme will be implemented in the entire state and citizens of every caste/religion community can take advantage of this scheme.
To avail this scheme, the eligibility criteria given will have to be compulsory.
- The scheme can be availed only by the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- To take advantage of this scheme, school admission of the children of the applicant family is necessary.
- Students belonging to all caste / religion communities are eligible to apply.
- Mothers or guardians must ensure that their children have more than 75% attendance in school.
- In any case, the child of the beneficiary stops studying in the middle of the semester of the academic year, then he will not be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- Students of the beneficiary should be studying in class 1 st in 12th government or private aided and private unaided school k / junior colleges including residential schools / colleges in the state from the academic year 2019-2020.
- All applicants must have their own Aadhaar cards.
- You must have a white government-issued ration card.
- Address proof (e.g. Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, electricity bill, etc. documents
- Information about the school where you have completed your studies.
- Bank account statement (mother or guardian)
- Passport size photo of the mother.
- School ID (to confirm whether students are part of that school)
Benefits of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- Under this scheme, applicants will be provided assistance of Rs 15,000.
- Students belonging to poor families will be able to complete their education smoothly.
- People from all caste and religious communities are eligible to apply.
- Under the Jagananna Amma Vodi, the government will work as an incentive to send children to school through incentive money.
- After the successful implementation of this scheme, there will be an increase in literacy rate and per capita income in the state.
- Financial assistance of 15000 / – per year will be provided directly to the bank account to all the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- This scheme will work to promote education among children and help in reducing the dropout rate among those who have dropped out of their studies.
- In case the student discontinues his education during the academic year, the benefit of the academic year will not be passed on to his beneficiary.
AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Apply Online
In case you have fulfilled the eligibility, criteria given above, you can complete the application process in online mode through the given easy steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- You have to take a printout of the form after downloading it from the official website.
- In this form, you have to paste your passport size photo and enter the required documents.
- Now after checking the information entered in the application form, you have to go to the nearest office and submit it.
- You can download and submit the online form through the official portal ap.gov.in.
To download the Amma Vodi Scheme application form: – Click Here
We hope that you will definitely find information related to AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
How will the Amma Vodi Scheme incentive amount be distributed?
This incentive amount will be directly transferred to the student’s bank account.
When will the Amma Vodi Scheme application process begin?
There is a plan to implement the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme in a big way in the entire state. The implementation of this scheme will start on 26 January 2020.