Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 :- The state of Assam’s administration has begun Amrit Brikshya Andolan to encourage its residents to plant more and more trees and to reduce environmental degradation in the state. Millions of trees will be planted around the state as a result of this strategy. Assam will appear green since all of the state’s residents will be encouraged to grow more and more trees. In this post you get every information regarding this scheme such as overview, objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, benefits, registration procedure and status.
Table of Contents
On 8 June 2023, Assam’s Chief Minister Shri Himanta Biswa Sharma declared that 1 million seedlings will be planted around the state on 17 September from 8 am to 11 am. These seedlings, which are referred to as commercial trees, will be planted by individuals, self help organizations, ASHA, educational institutions, village defense parties, anganwadi workers and tea garden workers.
Following the planting of the seedling and uploading of the image onto the portal or app, Assam Amrit Brikha Andolan will provide financial grant aid of Rs.100 as a Direct Benefit Transfer. The State government will also provide Rs.200 in the third year to ensure the plant’s survival. Before 17 September 2023, interested individuals can visit the official website for the ABA Assam Registration 2023. Many individuals have already registered on the portal and others who have not yet registered can do so online.
Overview of Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
Objective of Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
The main objective of the scheme is to plant one crore seedlings throughout Assam which will significantly boost the state’s greenery. Through a Direct Benefit Transfer scheme, the effort aims to give members cash assistance and reward them for actively participating in tree planting. The Andolan seeks to promote the state’s tree based economy by promoting tree growth creating chances for sustainable livelihoods and revenue. A significant objective is to expand green coverage above previous levels and so enhance the environment of the state as a whole.
Benefits of Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
The benefit of this scheme is given below:
- On 17 September, Assam will become the first state to receive seedlings for its approximately one billion trees.
- The State government has free of charge all plants that are seedlings today.
- You will receive Rs.100 from the Assam State Government when you purchase seedlings for each plant.
- After that, the state government gave you Rs.200 for each seedling plant that survived for three years.
- For online registration under this Amrit Vriksh Andolan, you do not need to visit any government offices.
- Both the Amrit Brikshya Andolan mobile application and the ADA Web Portal have been launched by the Assam State Government.
- The state’s tree economy will be promoted by ABA Andolan.
- To be eligible for the financial grant geotagged photos will be uploaded.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Assam.
- The applicant bank account should be linked with an Aadhaar Card.
- A geotagged photo must be uploaded by the applicant in order to earn financial advantages.
- The scheme will be available to everyone who lives in the state.
The required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
Register Procedure of Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to click on the registration button.
- A category list will appear on your screen.
- Choose your category from the list.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details such as name, age, gender, place, address etc.
- You have to upload a single photo ID proof.
- Enter your bank account details.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP.
- Fill the captcha code.
- Click on the submit button.