Andhra Pradesh YSR Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status, Beneficiary List Details Online AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme for farmers has been started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu. The Andhra Pradesh government has claimed to provide financial assistance to farmers through this scheme. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the process of identifying farmers and tenants for providing financial assistance.
Through AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme by the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide Rs 9000 to those farmers who have agricultural land up to 5 acres. The state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000 to those farmers who have more than 5 acres of land. Through this scheme, the government will benefit 54 lakh farmers by spending 7000 crores.
Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status
Through the AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme, the state government wants to reach the welfare and economic benefits of small and marginal farmers of the state. The scheme has been announced as per the final budget for the financial year 2019-2020, and the state government has announced a budget of Rs 7000 crore for the scheme. Through this scheme, the government aims to empower the farmers and make them self-reliant.
This scheme is basically an extension of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana at the state level. We can say that this scheme is a merger of two schemes of the Central Government, the Paharan Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) and the State Government Annadatha Sukhibhav Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers who get a benefit of 6000 / – per annum also, under the AP Annadath scheme, in addition to the existing amount of Rs. 4000 / -.
Key Points of the AP Annadatha Sukhibhav List
- To get the benefit of the scheme, the farmer’s name should be in the beneficiary list prepared by RGTS, AP.
- Payment status can be checked through both official portal and mobile application.
- Beneficiaries will have to enter an exact Aadhaar number or registered mobile number to check the status of the payment.
In case of any problem or complaint regarding AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme List, Farmers List District and Village wise, you can contact the concerned department or they can also share their queries with us through the comment box given below.
Highlights of Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP Annadata Sukhibhava Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Provide Financial Help|
|Benefits||10000/- per annum per family|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of AP Annadata Sukhibhava
- Financial support will be provided to the families of the beneficiary farmer through Annadata Sukhibhava Payment.
- This scheme will provide better livelihood to the families of the farmers.
- With the help of this scheme, farmers will also increase the productivity of their crops.
- Annadata Sukhibhava Payment will also empower the farmers and this will automatically develop the agricultural sector of Andhra Pradesh.
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- To avail of this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Farmers who have 5 acres of land and tenant farmers will also be eligible for this scheme.
- AP Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List has been implemented only for small and marginal farmers.
Statistics of the Scheme
|Families eligible for payment||50,19,358|
|Payment under process||4,05,926|
Check AP Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status
- First of all you have to go to the official website of this scheme. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the section of “Reports” and click on the Payment Status option. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can find your payment status by entering your Aadhaar number or by entering your mobile number. After this, your payment status will be displayed in front of you.
AP Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List
- In order to avail of the AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme, it is mandatory for all farmers to have their names in the beneficiary list prepared by RGTS, AP.
- Payment status under this scheme can be checked on both the official portal and mobile application mediums.
- The beneficiaries will have to ensure that they enter the exact Aadhaar number. Or not to check the registered mobile payment status.
- To check the status of payment, the beneficiaries will have to ensure that they enter the exact Aadhaar number or mobile number
Annadatha Sukhibhav Update Bank Account Details
The second phase of the scheme is under processing and the government is collecting records of all the data of registered farmers such as how many accounts, how many have been updated and how many need to be updated. After this process is complete, the government will release the beneficiary list on the official website.
Therefore, farmers who have not updated their accounts will have to update their accounts soon to get the benefits. To help you, here we are providing a step-by-step guide through which they can update their accounts online. Follow the online procedure given to update the bank account:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Annadatha Sukhibhav. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of ” Official Login” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Enter the aadhar number and verify it with OTP sended to your linked mobile number.
- There are various options on this page. Search the Update Bank Account option and click on it.
- It results a new page now, select your District, Rural/Urban, Mandal and Panchayat / Ward No. and after selecting all click on the get data option.
- Now download the PDF and open it. Search your name from the list and click on update button.
- Enter IFSC Code and bank account and upload bank passbook image and click on submit data to submit the updated details.
Also Read – YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
We hope that you will definitely find information related to AP Annadata Sukhibhava beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.