Andhra Pradesh YSR Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status, Beneficiary List Details Online: AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme for farmers has been started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu. The Andhra Pradesh government has claimed to provide financial assistance to farmers through this scheme. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the process of identifying farmers and tenants for providing financial assistance.
Through AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme by the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide Rs 9000 to those farmers who have agricultural land up to 5 acres. The state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000 to those farmers who have more than 5 acres of land. Through this scheme, the government will benefit 54 lakh farmers by spending 7000 crores.
Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status
Through the AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme, the state government wants to reach the welfare and economic benefits of small and marginal farmers of the state. The scheme has been announced as per the final budget for the financial year 2019-2020, and the state government has announced a budget of Rs 7000 crore for the scheme. Through this scheme, the government aims to empower the farmers and make them self-reliant.
This scheme is basically an extension of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana at the state level. We can say that this scheme is a merger of two schemes of the Central Government, the Paharan Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) and the State Government Annadatha Sukhibhav Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers who get a benefit of 6000 / – per annum also, under the AP Annadath scheme, in addition to the existing amount of Rs. 4000 / -.
Highlights of Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP Annadata Sukhibhava Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Provide Financial Help|
|Benefits||10000/- per annum per family|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of AP Annadata Sukhibhava
- Financial support will be provided to the families of the beneficiary farmer through Annadata Sukhibhava Payment.
- This scheme will provide better livelihood to the families of the farmers.
- With the help of this scheme, farmers will also increase the productivity of their crops.
- Annadata Sukhibhava Payment will also empower the farmers and this will automatically develop the agricultural sector of Andhra Pradesh.
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- To avail this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Farmers who have 5 acres of land and tenant farmers will also be eligible for this scheme.
- The Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List has been implemented only for small and marginal farmers.
Statistics of the Scheme
|Families eligible for payment||50,19,358|
|Payment under process||4,05,926|
Check AP Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status
- First of all you have to go to the official website of this scheme. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the section of “Reports” and click on the Payment Status option. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can find your payment status by entering your Aadhaar number or by entering your mobile number. After this, your payment status will be displayed in front of you.
AP Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List
- In order to avail of the AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme, it is mandatory for all farmers to have their names in the beneficiary list prepared by RGTS, AP.
- Payment status under this scheme can be checked on both the official portal and mobile application mediums.
- The beneficiaries will have to ensure that they enter the exact Aadhaar number. Or not to check the registered mobile payment status.
- To check the status of payment, the beneficiaries will have to ensure that they enter the exact Aadhaar number or mobile number
We hope that you will definitely find information related to AP Annadata Sukhibhava beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.