AP Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Application Form, Check Eligibility | Free Laptop Scheme Andhra Pradesh Beneficiary List
our dependence on technology is increasing day by day. Under the Digital India Mission of the Central Government in India, all the work can be completed online. In such a situation, it is very important for students to have laptops and computers for digital knowledge. Keeping this in mind, the Andhra Pradesh government has started the AP Free Laptop Scheme to give laptops to students for free. Under this scheme, laptops will be distributed among students for free. Through this scheme, free laptops will be given to blind students of vocational courses. Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has started Free Laptop Distribution on the lines of other states. Here in this article we will give you all the information related to this scheme.
Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
The AP Free Laptop Scheme has been launched to encourage students to pursue further studies. Under this scheme, laptops will be given to blind students of vocational education for free. The beneficiaries for the free laptop will be selected from the students pursuing education in professional courses. Those who wish to avail, have to apply for the scheme through online or offline mode. The scheme is managed by the Department of Welfare of Differently Abled Senior Citizens, Assistant Directors, and District Managers.
Highlights of Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched By||Differently Abled Senior Citizens Department|
|Launched For||Visually, hearing, Speech impaired & orthopedically challenged students|
|Beneficiaries||Differently Abled Students|
|Objective||Provide digital education to Students|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Schemss|
- All students whose parents’ income is less than Rs 15,000 per month will be benefited.
- Students whose parents have income of Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 per month will have to pay half the amount of the laptop.
- Students whose parents have income above Rs. 20,000 per month will have to pay the full cost.
- Only students studying in business courses of permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh can avail by applying.
- Aadhaar Card
- Parent income certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bonafide certificate from college / school
- Students have to fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- If any information is found to be wrong, legal action will be taken.
- Students can avail the same AP Free Laptop scheme in their lifetime.
AP Free Laptop Scheme Online Application Procedure
To take advantage of free laptop scheme Andhra Pradesh, you can complete the application process in both online and offline mode. You can apply for free laptop in online mode by following the given easy steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the differently-abled and Senior Citizen Support Corporation.
- After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the button of “Online Application” given in the middle of the page.
- You can also click on the “Click here to Apply for the differently-abled scheme” button.
- After this, you have to click on the option of “Apply Online” on the new page, after which the page will open for registration in the website.
- If you are registered in the website then you can directly click on the “Login” button Otherwise, fill the form and register as given in the picture.
- You have to fill the details of some information as per the table given in this application form –
- Your name
- Aadhar card number
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Create a password
- Retype password
- After filling all the details, you click on the button “Submit”. Now you have to login to the website using your login ID and password.
- Click on the button of “Online Application” again, the application form will be displayed in front of you.
- Fill all the required details, upload the required documents in the form & submit application form after review.
AP Free Laptop Scheme Offline Application Procedure
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the differently-abled and Senior Citizen Support Corporation. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will click on the “Scheme and Form” section, click on “View All Options” and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Hit “Read & More” by clicking on the “Sanction of Laptops” option. Now click the “Download Application” option and take a print out of it
- Fill all the details in the form and attach the necessary documents to the form.
- Obtain the acknowledgment receipt after submitting the form to the concerned departmental officer.
इस लेख में आपको AP Free Laptop योजना से सम्बंधित सभी जानकारिया दी गयी है, अगर आप अभी भी किसी समस्या का सामना कर रहे हैं तब आप कमेंट बॉक्स में हमसे अपने सवाल पूछ सकते हैं। हमारी टीम आपके सवालो के जवाब देने की पूरी कोशिश करेगी।
Also Read – YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Objectives, Benefits
We hope that you will definitely find information related to AP Free Laptop scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.