AP Grama Volunteer Application Status, Grama Sachivalayam Approved / Rejected Link, Andhra Pradesh Gram Swayamsevak Registration Process is currently active, every day a number of new applicants are submitting village applications in Hazari. If you have applied for the Village Volunteer or Ward Volunteer Vacancy, then you should use this status check facility.
Applicants who have already applied in Grama Volunteer Scheme, and want to know the status of the processing of their village application, can check the status of their AP village application, and this was announced by the government in Andhra Pradesh Gram Swayamsevak Notification 2019 is. The AP Grama Volunteer file has been officially signed on Friday by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy.
AP Ward/Grama Volunteer Application Status
Several vacancies of Ward / Gram Swayamsevaks have been issued by the Andhra Pradesh State Government, for which thousands of eligible beneficiaries have applied. The applications made will be accepted or rejected by all the applicants concerned. A status check facility was provided to assist such candidates. If you want to check the status of Gram Swayamsevak Application (Phase 2), follow the steps given in the article.
The application process is scheduled to begin from July 10, and the application forms made by the candidates will be viewed and interviews will be conducted from July 11 to July 25. The merit list of the selected candidates will be announced on 1 August. After this, the selected candidates will be imparted training from 5 to 10 August and will be reported for duty on 15 August. 50% of the volunteer posts will be given to women and candidates will be selected through interviews.
Overview of AP Grama Application Status 2021
|Name||AP Grama Volunteer|
|Department||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department|
|Honorarium||Rs.5000/- per month|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
AP Grama Volunteer Important Dates
|Notification Releases on||January|
|Online Application starts||11 January 2020|
|Last date for application form||31st January 2020|
|Announcement of Selection Merit List||March|
|Date of joining||April|
Check AP Ward/Grama Volunteer Phase 2 Application Status
If you want to check the status of the application made, then you have to do the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After this, the home page of your website will open.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Application Status” from the section of “Login” in the Manu bar. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you can track the status of the application by selecting one of the Aadhaar number, mobile number or application ID.
- If you select the Aadhaar number option then you have to enter the Aadhaar number and captcha code.
- If you select a mobile number, then you have to enter the mobile number and captcha code.
- If you select the application ID, you have to enter the application ID and captcha code.
- After entering the above information, you have to click on “Send OTP”. This OTP will come to your registered mobile number.
- OTP has to be entered by your mobile number.
- This is how you can check the status of your application.
In case of any assistance and assistance regarding AP Gram Swayamsevak recruitment application and application status, candidates can also contact on given numbers- 7731929108, 9966599550, 8328235881
Also Read – YSR SC/ST/BC/KAPU OBMMS Application Status 2021
We hope that you will definitely find information related to AP Grama Volunteer Application beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.