Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme | Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme Eligibility & Documents Details Online
Here in this article, you will be provided information about the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme. AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government for a better future of students. Under this scheme, educational kits will be made available to the children of poor families under the Comprehensive Training Center Scheme.
The present government of Andhra Pradesh has launched several schemes aimed at providing financial help to the family for the education of children. In this sequence, the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme has been started by the Jagan Mohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme is a pre-election promise made by the YSR government.
After the YSR government came to power in the state, work is being done to implement the AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme under the leadership of Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy. Through this scheme, the state government will work to connect every child in the state to the temple of education. In this regard, Amma Vodi scheme was started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020-21
The Andhra Pradesh government had earlier also started the Amma Vodi Scheme to encourage mothers to send their children to school for education. In this scheme, the State Government provides incentive money to those mothers who send their children to take education in school.
Now, the state government has started the AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme by going a step further for the education of children. The state government has issued an order to grant administrative permits to purchase educational kits on 12 March 2020. A total amount of 655.60 crores has been released for the purchase of educational kits under this scheme.
Overview of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen Of State|
|Objective||Availability of educational kit to students|
|Benefits||Financial assistance to students for education|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
Purpose of AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
The main objective of the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh is to provide an impetus to children for education. Another similar scheme has been launched by the state government named Amma Vodi Scheme.
Under this scheme, the state government will distribute aid amounts to those mothers who will send their children to take education in school. Similarly, in this scheme, the educational kit will be provided to students, in which uniform clothes and other materials will be provided.
Feature of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
- This new educational welfare scheme will pave the way for a better future for students in Andhra Pradesh.
- Children will be provided financial assistance and other benefits through this scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Through this scheme started by the Chief Minister, the number of students going to school in the state will increase.
- Under this scheme, educational kits will be made available to poor students of the state, which will see an increase in literacy level in the state.
- According to the statement issued by the state government, about 42 lakh students will be benefited through this scheme.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, an amount of 1350 crores has been allocated by the State Government.
- Giving information about this scheme, the Chief Minister said that an amount of 655.60 crores has been provided for this scheme, out of which 262.62 crore rupees will be released by the state government and the remaining amount will be released from other sources.
- In the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme, separate arrangements will also be made by the state government for uniforms. This will be different from the kit amount of Rs 1350.
- Textbooks or notebooks, two new pairs of shoes and socks, a belt and a school bag will also be provided in the educational kit provided by the state government. Each beneficiary will also receive three sets of clothes, which should be used to make the school uniform.
The Andhra Pradesh Education Department has laid down certain eligibility criteria for applicants seeking online application of this scheme. Those who wish to take advantage of this scheme will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Only legally permanent resident students of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- According to the draft of the scheme prepared by the Andhra Pradesh government, only students studying in government schools can avail of this scheme.
- Only regular school going students are eligible to apply under this scheme. Additionally, other students are not eligible to apply.
- According to the official draft released by the state government, students from first-class to high school will be able to get the educational kit provided by the government.
- This scheme has been started only to provide benefits to the permanently resident students of Andhra Pradesh, so all the students will need their residential certificate.
- All the candidates have to submit a copy of their Aadhaar card, through which verification work will be done.
- Apart from this, the applicant will also have to provide documents related to admission to the school at the time of application.
- Only the schools and colleges which are government-aided are eligible for application. For this, applicants have to provide a copy of a government document related to the school.
- You will also need a certificate issued by the school at the time of application, through which it will be ensured that you are a regular student of the school.
AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme Online Registration Procedure
Since the announcement of this scheme by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy, no information has been provided about the application process in relation to the scheme by any department so far. At present, the scheme is in the initial stage of its implementation, soon there is a possibility of notification in this regard by the concerned department.
On talking to the concerned officials regarding Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme, this has been the matter of providing information only by him. Work is being done on all the steps in this regard. In case of any kind of information regarding this scheme, we will provide you the necessary updates through our website.
You are requested to stay connected with our website for any kind of updates regarding registration of the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme. Here we will continue to provide you updates regarding all the eligibility criteria and necessary documents of the scheme. Apart from this, click on the link given for information about other schemes launched by the state government.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.