AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status, Check SC/ST/BC/KAPU OBMMS APPLICATION Status Online @apobmms.cgg.gov.in. AP YSR Subsidy Loan is a project initiated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is mainly a loan project through which financial assistance is provided to the youth belonging to a backward caste, SC and ST who want to start their own business.
Under this project, loans have been arranged in various categories. Earlier it was called AP Subsidy Loan which has now been renamed as AP YSR Subsidy Loan. Here in this article we will provide you information about OBMMS Subsidy Loan registration process and application status check.
AP YSR OBMMS Subsidy Loans
The process of registration for subsidy loan is going live on www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in. AP subsidy loan project can be availed by interested persons from eligible communities like SC, ST, BC, Kapu etc.
This Andhra Pradesh government project helps people to set up their own business without being dependent on anyone and worrying about financial issues. Here in this article we will share with you online registration, application status and other aspects.
Overview of OBMMS YSR Subsidy Loans
|Scheme Name||OBMMS Subsidy Loan|
|Beneficiaries||Person of State|
|Objective||Motivating self employment|
|Benefits||Loan on subsidy to start business|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of YSR Subsidy Loans Scheme
- This will help in developing the socio-economic status of the state which will provide more opportunities for its citizens.
- This is a great opportunity for women who want to stand on their feet independently, depending on their husband or wife or any other person.
- Through this project, the youth of the state will be able to get loans on subsidy to start their own business.
- Another main goal of this scheme is to make minorities and people from backward classes stakeholders.
YSR Subsidy Loans Eligibility Criteria
The subsidy loan project initiated by the Andhra Pradesh government is limited to BC, Kapu, SC, ST and minorities. To take advantage of this project you must belong to one of the above categories.
The age limit for the AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan project has been set between 25 and 66 years. Along with this, the applicant must also have a business idea and a business model.
This loan amount can be obtained only by a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh, a citizen of India. Applicant should have all the identity information like PAN card, Aadhaar card. The loan will be disbursed through the banks so that they will physically check the basis of your business before approving the loan.
AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Essential Documents
Applicants will need the following documents to avail the subsidy loan project, an initiative of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Proof of identity (one of them)
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter id
- Driving license
- income certificate
- Caste certificate (Minorities not required)
- Bank account passbook
- Residential proof
- Birth Certificate
Step by Step Procedure to Apply for YSR Subsidy Loans
The process of applying for YSR subsidy loans is quite simple. You can complete the application process in online mode through the official website www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in from the steps given below.
- First, you need to visit the OBMMS official portal. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “APPLY ONLINE” in the left side section.
- A new page will open in front of you, here you will see some corporation applications list.
- You can choose one according to your wish. Next, you have to select one of the beneficiary types- individual or group.
- Choose the sector type with whom you want to work “transport sector, agriculture, ISB, etc.” Now select a particular scheme and click on the “Go” button.
- Choose district, Mandal, panchayat, village, and habitation. In case you select the transport sector, you will have to provide the details of the driving license and badge number.
- You have to enter the unit cost and the website itself will automate the calculation and provide you with a subsidy amount and bank loan amount.
- Next, select the bank branch from the drop-down menu and enter the IFSC code.
- After this, you will also have to share the details of the information of all the family members along with the ration card number.
- As you select the beneficiary name, all the other details like Aadhar card, spouse or parent name will be displayed automatically.
- After selecting your caste, enter the Meeseva caste certificate number. If the applicant is from ST corporation and belongs to vulnerable groups, then he/she has to mention the same.
- After entering the status of your residence, other details will be obtained from the Aadhaar card. You can also upload a copy of the Aadhaar card on the website.
After thoroughly checking the information you have entered by clicking on the overview, click on the Submit button. You will receive an acknowledgment number regarding your application by which the status of the application can be checked.
Check SC/ST/BC/KAPU OBMMS Application Status Online
You can check the AP Subsidy Loan OBMMS Application Status through the steps given by the official website (apobmms.cgg.gov.in).
- First, you need to visit the official AP OBMMS Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Get Beneficiary Proceedings“.
- A new page will open in front of you, here you have to enter some information according to the options given.
- Beneficiary ID
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- After entering the above information, click on the button “Get Details” given below.
Now the details of OBMMS application status will appear on the computer and mobile screen in front of you.
Get OBMMS Beneficiary Proceedings Status Online
You can search the beneficiary submitted application information through the given steps.
- First, you need to visit the official AP OBMMS Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Beneficiary Search“.
- A new page will open in front of you, here you have to enter some details according to the given options.
- Ration Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Beneficiary ID (Optional)
- Corporation Name
- After entering the above information, click on the button “Search” given below.
Now the details of OBMMS beneficiary proceedings status will appear on the computer and mobile screen in front of you.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is an online subsidy loan?
This subsidy is a loan facility through which you can start your business. People of all communities will be benefited by this.
How does OBMMS work?
With the introduction of this facility, all those who want to start their own business will not face any problem.
How to check BC Corporation Loan online?
To check the corporation loan online, you will have to visit the official website. After this you can check the status of the application by clicking on “Beneficiary Action” option.