Students Assam Government has launched the “Abhinandan Scheme“. Chief Minister Sarbananda Sanoval has officially launched the loan subsidy scheme in the presence of Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. The objective of this scheme is to provide loan subsidy of up to Rs 50,000 on education loans to students pursuing higher education from good institutions.
The Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme has been started with the Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, the Government of Assam will provide a one-time subsidy on loan to all students pursuing higher education on education loan. Under the Abhinandan Scheme all major banks, all commercial banks such as Federal Bank and HDFC are included.
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal launched the “Abhinandan Scheme” at the Srimanta Sankardev International Auditorium on 26 December 2019 in the presence of Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma, Education Minister Siddharth Bhattacharya, several senior officials of the State Finance Department and bank officials.
In this scheme, the state government will provide subsidy to the family of those students who have taken an education loan of more than Rs 1 lakh. Students getting education on education loan can subscribe to this scheme through online or offline.Here in this article you will be given detailed information about the application process, eligibility criteria.
|Scheme Name||Abhinandan Scheme|
|Launch By||CM Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Launch Date||26th December 2019|
|Purpose||Subsidy on Education Loan|
|Beneficial||Students taking Education Loan|
|Catagory||Assam Government Scheme|
Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
- It is mandatory for the student to be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The student must have taken a loan from a commercial or rural bank, otherwise he cannot avail the benefit of the scheme.
- The bank has been recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only as subsidy on education loan.
- It is mandatory for the student’s parents to have an education loan of more than Rs 1 lakh.
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Parent Identification Documents
- Bank loan documents
- Residence certificate
Abhinandan Scheme Online Application Process
No guidelines regarding the scheme have been received so far by the Assam State Government or the Department of Education. The board is speculating about the release of the application process soon. Here we are providing information about some common application process. We will update the application process soon.
First step: – First of all, visit the official website of the Department of Education
Second step: – Now find the link of the application related to the scheme on the official website
Third step: – Click on the application link to open the application form
Fourth Step: – Fill the application form with all the necessary information and upload the documents.
Fifth step: – After this, submit the application form and get the print of the application.
Assam Abhinandan Scheme Key Benefits
- A subsidy of Rs 50,000 will be provided to students by the Government of Assam on education loans up to Rs 1 lakh.
- In this scheme, all the applicant students can apply for the subsidy by paying 25% of their loan.
- Under this scheme, subsidy can be obtained only on loans taken from commercial banks like Federal Bank and HDFC and regional rural banks like Assam Rural Regional Bank.
- In this scheme, all students have to get financial help by encouraging students on education loan.
Also read – झटपट बिजली कनेक्शन योजना, पूरी जानकारी
Similarly, for other interesting information related to the Government of Gujarat, you were connected to our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM. Similarly, for updates related to other schemes, bookmark our website.
What is Abhinandan Scheme?
A scheme has been started by the Government of Assam with the objective of providing financial assistance to the students through subsidy on education loan, which has been named as Abhinandan Scheme.
Who can take advantage of this scheme?
All the students who have taken loan for higher education can avail this scheme through online.
How much loan amount will get the benefit of Abhinandan Scheme?
All students will be able to avail the scheme on loan up to Rs 1 lakh.