Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme Application | Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2021
Assam Government is going to launch Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme on 1 February 2021 to provide benefits to 4.3 lakh state government employees. The request for proposal to implement the scheme was recently published. It will also cover newly recruited employees and their families on an optional basis. In this article, we will provide you information about online application, eligibility and necessary documents of this Scheme 2021.
Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2021
Under this Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme, cashless treatment will be provided to beneficiaries through insurance companies, such as a network of state government employees and incomplete hospitals through insurance companies, as per the instructions given by the state government. About 4.3 lakh government employees will be benefitted under this scheme. Along with all these employees, the State Government pensioners will also be allowed to join the scheme on an alternate basis, if they require any. The packages under this Scheme will be decided by an expert committee constituted by the Department of Health and Family Welfare. The scheme will follow current diseases such as Covid-19.
Highlights of Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme
|Scheme Name||Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||State Government Employs|
|Objective||Providing health benefits|
|Category||Assam Govt. Schemes|
Purpose of Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2021
The main objective of this Scheme is to provide benefits to all the state government employees of the Assam region. The insurance company will pay all expenses related to the health hazards of the state government employees. The state government employees will be given insurance which will be limited to Rs 300000 per year. However, new diseases such as the corona virus will also be included in the scheme to make it look more practical and reliable for all the employees of the state. The state government employees will get many different opportunities through this Assam Employees Insurance Scheme 2021, which will give a lot of relief to the government employees.
Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme Premium
The insurance amount of this scheme will be paid by the Government of Assam on behalf of the employees and pensioners who are covered under the scheme. As indicated by this article, about 4.3 lakh above state government employees will be benefited under this scheme and with this, government pensioners can be allowed to join Employees Health Insurance Scheme on alternate basis in future. Cashless treatment facility will also be provided to the employees through this Scheme and the payment will be made by an insurance company or a network of impatient hospitals as decided by the government, so that the employees will not face any kind of difficulties in making payments Will not have to face it.
Packages Under Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2021
The two types of packages have been finalized by an expert committee constituted by the Department of Health and Family Welfare under the Employees Health Insurance Scheme. These packages will cover the pre-existing diseases of the employees. Two types of benefit packages are given under Employee Health Insurance Plans as follows-
Basic Benefit Package
The basic benefit package includes process costs, transplant costs, and room charges. The insurance will pay all the expenses as specified according to the packages received by the beneficiaries during the course of treatment as per medical surgery and day care procedures from which employees will receive benefits.
Additional Benefits Packages
The additional benefits package will be provided for insurance coverage and diseases specified above basic diseases. All diseases are included in this package from day one and the beneficiaries will not need to wait for treatment. Under this, all employees will not have to face any kind of trouble.
This Scheme will also cover unspecified procedures. Coverage of these procedures is based on a pre-authorization process initiated by the insurance company and the authority. During the block period of this year will be limited to Rs 3 lakh per year, so that the beneficiaries will get the benefit.
Covid-19 will also be included under this Scheme based on regulatory provisions issued by IRDA from time to time. Right now, the treatment for Assam government employees and their families comes under the Medical Attendance Rules 2018. Employees are relieved to cover Covid-19.
Benefits of Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme
The benefits to the employees through this scheme are shown as follows:
- The government will pay the Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme premium amount on behalf of employees and pensioners in this scheme.
- About 4.3 lakh state government employees are getting the benefit of the scheme through this scheme.
- Government employees who are on pension will join this scheme in future.
- The scheme will also provide cashless treatment facilities to the beneficiaries through the insurance company.
- Beneficiary hospitals will also be provided for beneficiaries by the Government of Assam.
- The insurance package and benefit package will be finalized by a committee, which will be formed by the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- Benefit packages for sinister procedures like transplant surgery will also be included in the scheme.
- The scheme will also cover pre-existing diseases for all beneficiaries.
- Corona virus disease has also been included under this scheme.
- Any outpatient treatment will not be covered under the scheme.
- In this scheme two types of benefits will be provided, such as Basic Benefit Package and Additional Benefit Package-
- The basic benefit package will include procedure, transplant and room charges.
- In the Basic Benefit Package, the insurer will pay all the expenses according to the cost of the package which will be specified by the concerned organization as well as the cost of medical treatment which is borne by the beneficiaries in a hospital with experience maintained by the Government of Assam.
- Coverage will be limited to Rs 3 lakh per year during the block period of 3 years
- Additional benefit package will include insurance cover which will be given against catastrophic illness.
- All diseases will be included in this additional benefit package from day 1 and there will be no waiting.
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2021
To avail this scheme, you have to fulfil the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a native of the state of Assam.
- If employees are working under the state government, they will be eligible for this scheme
- Pensioned employees are also eligible to apply under this scheme on alternate basis.
The beneficiaries who want to apply under this scheme, they have to complete the documents given below-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Government Job card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Government job appointment letter
How to Apply Under Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme
Interested employees who want to apply under the Assam Employees Insurance Scheme will have to wait for some time as the Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2021 will launch this scheme. When the government will launch this scheme, you will be notified through our website. No separate registration is required for the scheme as the employees will be automatically covered under the scheme.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.