New Ration Card List Assam, APL BPL Ration Card Beneficiary List, Download Assam Ration Card Block Wise Beneficiary List, Assam Block Wise Ration Card Application Status & all other information will be given to you in this article. The new ration card list has been released by the state government in Assam.
The ration card issued by the state government has become a necessary document, through which benefits are provided in concessional ration under the PDS scheme. At present, ration card is issued under NFSA scheme in the state of Assam to benefit the deprived or poor people in the society.
Assam Ration Card Beneficiary List
The ration card for the residents of the state is a document that provides the right food items to the people of the society. Before the beginning of NFSA 2013, there were three types of ration cards, which are known as family identity cards in the state of Assam. Was known in With the help of this Assam Ration Card many people can avail subsidized food.
At present, nationalized ration cards are also being distributed to the citizens of India. With the help of this nationalized ration card, it can be helpful for poor people to get food supplies throughout the country. Now the ration card has become an important document for the citizens of India in the present time. Now the Assam Ration Card List has been released by the state government.
Overview of Assam Ration Card List
|Name||Assam Ration Card List|
|Launched By||Assam State Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||To Provide Ration Card|
|Benefits||Providing Ration Card|
|Category||Assam Govt. Scheme|
Importance of the Ration Card
We know that ration card is very important in our country, because ration card is used as an identity card. Through this ration card, the homes of many poor people of the country run with the availability of food products at very low rates, due to which poor people or people earning work money are able to take care of their family members.
There are also many poor people in India who are not able to afford food items in their daily life, such people are able to enhance their lifestyle by purchasing ration at cheap prices only through this ration card. This ration card helps all poor people to have a happy and inanimate livelihood without worrying about food inflation.
Types of Ration Card
Ration cards have been issued by the Delhi government according to the various incomes of the families of the state. The total population of Delhi NCT is divided into the appropriate supply and distribution of SFA and Kerosene.
- Above Poverty Line (APL):- APL Card (White Color) is issued to families with income above Rs. 100000.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL):- APL cards (Pink Color) are issued to families with income below Rs 24,200.
- Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY):- Landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, crafts men, widows, sick persons, illiterate, disabled adults with no means of subsistence fall under this category.
Along with these ration cards was another type of ration card known as Mukhyamantri Annan Suraksha Yojana which was issued by the Government of Assam. After the NFSA came into force in the state of Assam, the government discontinued all ration cards and issued only two types of ration cards, known as:
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
The government has launched the Antyodaya Anna Yojana to provide highly subsidized rations to the beneficiaries of families below the poverty line. This card is also known as PDS card, which is also used as an identity card. The PDS card also ensures that the card holder is entitled to use the level of ration as per the limit of the card. AAY provides food grains at the rate of Rs 2 per kg for wheat and Rs 3 per kg for rice. People whose income is Rs 1 lakh will be eligible for AAY card.
Priority Household (PHH) Ration Card
The families of card holders are given 8 kg ration per month through this scheme. The beneficiaries of this ration card are provided a ration of Rs 5 per kg at a highly discounted rate of Rs 3 per kg. Under the Central Government scheme, 5 kg ration is provided as per National Security Act-2013 and 3 kg ration is given as per the state plan.
Priority Household (PHH) Ration Card Scheme covers the poor class and weaker sections of the society which are mainly landless laborers, marginal farmers and daily wage laborers of the underprivileged sections of the economy. Priority household (PHH) ration card must have an annual family income of less than 1 lakh per year.
|Card Types||Colour||Annual Family Income per annum||Ration issued per kg/month||Rate per kg|
|AAY||Multicoloured||Below 1 Lakh||35kg/card||3|
|PHH||Multicoloured||Below 1 lakh||5kg/family member||3|
National Food Security Act, 2013
The National Food Security Act came into force on 10 September 2013 by the Government of India, NFSA scheme has been implemented in the state of Assam to provide benefits mainly to the people of the society. A target has been set to provide benefits to more than 55 lakh families through this scheme.
With the implementation of NFSA scheme in the state on 24-12-2015 by the central government, the ration card holders will be selected for priority families at Rs 3 per 5 kg every month and every family of AAY 35 kg at Rs 3 per kg. Rice will be available per month. Through this scheme, people will also be able to buy ration as per the financial constraints in the state.
Features of the NFSA, 2013
- It is mandatory to give nutritious ration of 600 calories to pregnant women and lactating mothers, which will be given for six months with maternity benefit of at least Rs 6,000.
- Children from 6 months to 14 years of age living in the house will be given free hot mid-day meal, which they can also take home.
- India is a liability. States will also provide funds in case of shortage of food grains.
- In case of shortage of food grains, the allocation of food grains to the states will be protected by the central government for at least six months.
- According to this Act, there will be a redressal mechanism at the state and district levels.
- State Food Commissions will also be set up to monitor the activities taking place as per NFSA.
- The cost of implementing the scheme is about 1.25 lakh crores which is about 1.5% of the GDP.
- The poorest people of the society coming under the Antyodaya Yojana will be given 35 kg of food grains as per the scheme mentioned under NFSA.
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- Citizens who do not have a ration card can apply for a citizen ration card.
- According to the Assam Ration Card Scheme, women of the family can also apply for the ration card.
- Applicant must be a native of Assam to apply for Assam Ration Card.
- The applicant is required to be a citizen of India, if the applicant is not a citizen of India, then he cannot apply for this ration card.
- Residents of the state of Assam must have an income of Rs 1 lakh, otherwise they will not be eligible for this ration card.
- Proof of no Ration card from the village Head/Gaon panchayat president/ward Commissioner/Inspector, FCS&CA /Concerned Authority.
- Copies of Birth Certificate
- Voter List Copy
- Income Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Tax pay receipt of Land Revenue
- Residential Proof
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- BPL Family SI. No
Procedure to Apply for Assam Ration Card
To apply for Assam Ration Card, you have to go to the government office of the Public Distribution System, nearing your home or whatever your ration. You have to take the application form from the counter there and then enter the details of the information asked in that form and attach the document. After this the ration card will be delivered to your home in 15 days.
Procedure to Check Assam Ration Card List
If you want to check the beneficiary list of Assam Ration Card, then you have to follow the steps given below-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Assam Ration Card. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to select the following options –
- District Name
- Name of Tehsil
- Village name
- Now on your screen, unique RC ID code, applicant’s name, father / husband’s name, type of ration card will be displayed.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Assam Ration Card beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.