The Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme has been launched by the Assam State Government under the Chief Minister’s Village Development Scheme (CMSGUY) for farmers. Through his scheme, the agricultural sector will be revived and by the year 2022 assistance will be provided in doubling the income of the farmer.
According to the new revised tractor scheme, a tractor will be provided in each revenue village along with some essential goods at government-subsidized rates. About 10,109 tractors will be distributed by the Assam State Government in the first phase. In this article, we will provide you information about online application, eligibility and necessary documents of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme.
Assam Tractor Distribution Under CMSGUY
All 26,000 villages across the state will be covered in a phased manner through this Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme. For Tractor Subsidy Scheme a group of 8-10 people who are real adult farmers can apply under this scheme. Through this scheme, farmers will be strengthened and will also be made self-sufficient.
If farmers use these tractors properly, they can also become financially strong. The farmer can also use these tractors in agricultural activities, which can also promote the development of Assam. A provision of allocation of Rs 1000 crore has been made by the Assam State Government for successful implementation of this scheme.
Highlights of Assam Tractor Scheme
|Scheme Name||Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme|
|Launched By||Assam State Government|
|Benefits||Subsidy on Tractor|
|Category||Assam Govt. Schemes|
Monitoring of Assam Tractor Distribution
These tractors will be provided by the state government using public money; hence farmers need to ensure proper use. Local people will then monitor the effective use of these tractors. In addition, a separate unit will be set up under the Department of Agriculture to provide information to the beneficiaries and monitor their activities.
A report by the Assam State Government to the Department of Agriculture every 3 months on the progress of work to the beneficiaries is required. Through this scheme, tractors will be provided to 1 agricultural unit in each revenue village and this is the biggest scheme across the country. For more information, you can visit the official website of CMSGUY at https://mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in.
Tractor Unit / Accessories
Each tractor unit will include a tractor (35 to 55 hp) with standard accessories and matching implants (to meet the requirement of different farmers and crops, it is mandatory to implement matching) as follows:
|Standard accessories (1 Set)||Matching Implements|
|a) Trailering Hook||a) Rotavator (1)|
|b) Stabilizer Assembly||b) Disc Harrow (1)|
|c) Hitch Assembly||c) Cultivator (1)|
|d) Hood||d) Trailer (1)|
|e) Tool kit||e) Cage Wheel (1 Pair)|
To avail this scheme, you have to fulfil the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme cannot be availed by individuals.
- A group of 8–10 members who are actual adult farmers of the same village.
- To be eligible under the Assam Tractor Scheme, the group must have a common bank account and will apply preferably with the cultivation of land and crops with the signature of each member on the application form.
- The applicant group should not have more than one member from a family.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- identity card
- Pan Card
Assam Tractor Distribution Application Procedure
In case you fulfil the above eligibility criteria, you can apply through the given steps-
- The Department of Agriculture and Mega Mission Society will create awareness about DAO, advertisement in newspapers, telecast, broadcast, pamphlets, brochures etc. among the farmers of the state.
- Applicant groups should submit the application in the prescribed format to the District Agricultural Officer, who will submit the application to the DLC.
- The DLC will select an eligible group in each village with a waiting list of at least 10% of the total cost of the tractor unit in the group’s bank account at the respective branch.
- The decision of the DLC will be binding on the applicants and groups.
- The Member Secretary shall notify the names of the selected groups.
Assam Tractor Distribution Application Form PDF
The revised application form for the “Distribution of Tractor Units” scheme under CMSGUY can be downloaded in PDF format using the link given below.
According to the Assam Tractor Scheme, 70% subsidy (maximum Rs 5.5 lakh) will be provided to the selected units at the purchase price of the tractor unit, which also includes tools. 20% of the tractor amount will be provided as loan by the bank and the remaining 10% will be paid by the applicant member group.
70% subsidy (up to a maximum of Rs.5.5 lakh) will be provided for the purchase of the tractor units of the selected groups, which also includes tools. It goes on to say that 20% of the amount will be paid as a loan by the bank, the remaining 10% will have to be paid to the applicant group.
Approved List of Tractor Models & Rates
The complete list of approved tractors with various capacities can be seen by clicking on the link below.
To download the guidelines of Assam tractor scheme PDF – Click here
Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Other Forms
- Tractor Choice Form – Assamese
- Tractor Choice Form – English
- Form for Undertaking
- Form for Subsidy Claim
- Form for Satisfactory Certificate
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.