BCCL has invited applications for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship from students studying in the 10th standard. BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship is operated by Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL). This program provides an opportunity for students to get free academic training for competitive exams.
All the students who are permanently residing in Jharkhand can avail of this scholarship which is getting an education in 10th standard this year. This scholarship will play an important role in laying the foundation for a better future for students. The information related to the eligibility criteria and necessary documents of this scholarship is as follows.
Applicants who want to get benefits by applying in this scholarship scheme, they are required to know the dates related to its application. Here we will provide you information about its application start date and last date of application.
Applications Open – 14th February 2019
Application Last Date – 30th March 2019
Date of Examination – May 2019 (tentative)
Result Announcement – June 2019 (tentative)
Counseling and Commencement of Classes – June 2019
For the online application of BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship launched by Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL), you must fulfill the eligibility criteria given.
- Be an Employee of Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) and a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- He is giving the 10th board exam this year in 2019-20.
- The command area of BCCL should not be more than 25 kilometers away from its place of residence.
- He has scored at least 60% marks in the 10th board exams.
- Applicant should not be suffering from any type of disease
- The medical fitness test will be conducted by the management at the time of admission.
You will need to attach the documents below with the form at the time of application.
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- 10th Board Admit Card
- Photocopy of 10th registration
BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship Application
If you fulfill all the above eligibility criteria, then you can submit your application through the given steps.
- First, you need to go to the official website of Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) and download the application form. Its direct link will be given at the end of this article.
- You enter all the details asked in the application form and attach all the documents with it.
- Obtain the signature of Personnel Officer / AM (Pers.) Of Areas / Representative of HRD, BCCL in the application form.
In this scholarship, the following syllabus has been prescribed for the Screening Test.
(i) General Aptitude & Reasoning
(ii) Physics – Motion, Force, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Electric current, Magnetic effects of electric current, Reflection &Refraction of light, Human Eye and its defects, Optical Instruments.
(iii) Chemistry – Mole concept, Structure of Atoms, States of Matter, Chemical reactions, Sources of energy, Carbon compounds, Periodic classification of elements, Acids, bases and salts, Metals and Non-metals.
(iv) Mathematics – Basic Mathematics, Real Numbers, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equation in Two Variables, Triangles, Trigonometry &Trigonometric, Identities, Statistics, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Circles, Heights and Distances, Probability, Lines, Surface Areas, and Volumes.
BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship Selection Process
The process of selection for the applicants who have applied for the scheme in this scholarship is as follows.
- First, a Screening Test (Multiple Choice Questions based) will be taken which will be of 3 hours.
- The final selection will be released after selection according to the performance of the applicant in the Screening Test.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
We hope that you will definitely find information related to BCCL Ke Laal and the BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this scholarship then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
Is a student coming through the Hindi medium also eligible for application?
Yes, every medium student eligible for this scholarship.
Will the applicant be reimbursed for the expenditure incurred at the time of the examination?
No, the applicant will not be reimbursed for the expenses incurred at the time of examination.
Will the application be eligible for future employment in the BCCl after completion of the training program?
No, completion of the training program, selection of the applicant does not in any way imply the applicant for a job in BCCL.