The Odisha Board of Revenue Department has launched Bhulekh Odisha Land Record Portal with an aim to provide online land and revenue related services to the citizens. It is a high-level body that executes and monitors land-related documents in Odisha. This portal provides all the land details online, advancing full digitization.
The Odisha government has introduced a land record management system called “Odisha Land Record” to provide better services to the citizens through the integration of land and registration services. This management system has been developed in collaboration with the Department of Revenue, in which all data is computerized and made available on the online portal.
Through this portal, all aspects related to land will be monitored as well as all aspects related to land will be managed to maintain the policy framework. With the launch of this portal by the Odisha government, citizens can get information about land, property owners and property values and land very easily online.
In addition, the Bhulekh Odisha portal provides citizens with information related to Bhunaksha Odisha and Land Record. With the introduction of this portal, it has become very easy to extract land record information. If you know how to operate a computer, then you can easily get information about your land record, ROR map and land MAP online.
What is Bhulekh Odisha Land Record Portal?, How to see Bhunaksha Odisha?, How to view Orissa ROR Report? We will try to give you the answers to the questions in this article. Along with this, we will also provide you information about the major facts related to the Bhulekh Odisha portal, so you read this article from beginning to end.
Importance of Bhulekh Odisha Land Record Portal
Wealth are very important in the life of any person. The economic status of a person or class can be estimated by land or property. In view of all this, it becomes very important to keep a record of the land. Under Bhulekh Odisha Land Record, data related to the land of all the landowning farmers is collected. Here we are providing information about the importance of Odisha Land Record portal through the table.
- With the introduction of this portal, the common man has access to land records.
- Now the farmer can get information related to the type, area, and ownership of the land sitting at home.
- With the help of Land Record Portal in the purchase or sale of land, fraud can be avoided by checking the ownership of land.
- You can get a loan on land from the bank by getting online Bhu Naksha, Odisha Land Record through this portal.
- Along with this, you can easily get land records even in civil litigation and mutual disputes.
Bhulekh Odisha | Orissa ROR View | Land Record Online
Residents of Odisha may be wondering how we can get information about Bhulekh Odisha. Here we will provide you information about the process of viewing the ROR report based on Khatiyan, Plot, and Tenant.
- First visit bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx
- Now you have to choose the district, tehsil, and village according to the options given on the website.
- If you want to see Bhulekh Odisha Land Record, ROR report through Odisha Bhulekh official website, you will be given three options: –
Here we will provide you information about getting information about Record of Right (ROR) report through all three options.
A. Land Record by Khatiyan Number
- Select “Khatiyan”
- Now select the Khatiyan number in the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the Khatiyan number, you can click on the “ROR front page” or “ROR back page” option as per your choice.
B. Land Record by Plot
- Select “Plot”
- Now select the Plot number in the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the Plot number, you can click on the “ROR front page” or “ROR back page” option as per your choice.
C. Land Record by Tenant Name
- Select “Tenant”
- Now select the Tenant name in the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the Tenant name, you can click on the “ROR front page” or “ROR back page” option as per your choice.
In this way, you can easily check the Land Record (ROR) online by following the steps given by Khatiyan Number, Plot and Tenant Name.
Once you have checked all the information mentioned on ROR you can click on the “Print” button and take a printout of it for future purposes.
Bhunaksha Odisha | Online Plot, Land Map
You can also get a map of your land/plot with the help of Odisha Land Record Portal. For this, you have to follow the given steps: –
- First, visit bhulekh.ori.nic.in
- Click on the “Map View” option on the homepage of the website.
- You will be redirected to the Bhunaksha Odisha portal. Here you have to choose your district.
- After this, you have to select your district, tehsil, RI number, block, sheet number, and village.
- Now you will see a map of your district. Here you can see the map of your land online with the help of your plot number.
- You will see the information about the land, according to the plot number in plot information.
Features of Bhulekh Odisha Portal
The Odisha Land Record Portal launched by the Board of Revenue Department, Odisha is a very important portal whose citizens have received many benefits. The major benefits of the Land Record portal are: –
- All citizens can get land records, ROR details and land map online through general information related to their land.
- Now citizens can check their land records online from home, for this they will not have to make rounds of the tehsil office.
- The introduction of this online portal will save both time and money of the citizens. Now citizens will be able to get any details related to land sitting at home.
- This portal will work to provide information related to land in a transparent manner. Now there will be a decrease in criminal cases related to land.
- Now before purchasing the land, any person can get information about the ownership of land by land record, land map. This will reduce the sales and fraud of Awadh properties.
Similarly, for the information about other schemes related to the Central and Odisha State Government, you were connected to our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM. For other similar welfare schemes, you should bookmark our website.
What is Record of Right?
The Record of Rights (ROR) operated by Odisha’s Department of Revenue and Disaster Management is an important part of the land record. In this, details of all the information related to the land are available. Information related to land ownership, category of land and history of ownership on land can be obtained by ROR.
How to see Land Record of Odisha?
You can easily view Land Record on the Bhulekh Odisha Land Record portal with the help of the Khatiyan number, plot number, and Tenant name. All the necessary steps in this process are given in the above article.
What is the state statistics of Odisha?
The information of state statistics under Khatiyans, Plots and Tenants in Odisha is as follows: –
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI Circle||2410|
|No. of Villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyan||16561285|
|No. of Plots||56577056|
|No. of Tenants||35020287|