Odisha Bhulekh Land Records Map, Search Online Bhulekh Odisha, View Online Map Land Records, Check ROR of Orissa Bhu Naksha Details will be given to you in this article. Odisha Board of Revenue Department has launched Bhulekh Odisha Land Record Portal with an aim to provide online land and revenue related services to the citizens.
It is a high-level body that executes and monitors land-related documents in Odisha. This portal provides all the land details online, advancing full digitization. The Odisha government has introduced the Bhulekh Odisha Land Record management system to provide better services to the citizens through integration of land registration services.
Bhulekh Odisha Map Records
Through this portal all aspects related to land will be monitored as well as all aspects related to land will be managed to maintain the policy framework. With the launch of this portal by the Odisha government, citizens can get online information about land, property owners and property values and land very easily.
This management system has been developed in collaboration with the Department of Revenue, in which all data is computerized and made available on the online portal. Apart from this, Bhulekh Odisha portal provides information related to land map and land records to the citizens. With the introduction of this portal, extracting land record information has become very easy.
Highlights of Bhulekh Odisha Map
|Name||Bhulekh Portal Orissa|
|Launched By||State of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha|
|Benefits||Land Records Online|
|Total District of State||30|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Bhulekh Odisha
Bhulekh Odisha’s main objective is to provide all information about land records on a single portal. Citizens of Odisha do not need to visit government offices to get the details of land records. With the help of this portal, they can get all the land records details by sitting at home or from any place with internet connectivity. This system will save a lot of time and money and it will also bring transparency in the system. The citizens can also view the map of their land through the Bhulekh Odisha portal.
Features of Bhulekh Odisha Portal
The Odisha Land Record Portal launched by the Board of Revenue Department, Odisha is a very important portal whose citizens have received many benefits. The major benefits of the Land Record portal are: –
- All citizens can get land records, ROR details and land map online through general information related to their land.
- Now citizens can check their land records online from home, for this they will not have to make rounds of the tehsil office.
- The introduction of this online portal will save both time and money of the citizens. Now citizens will be able to get any details related to land sitting at home.
- This portal will work to provide information related to land in a transparent manner. Now there will be a decrease in criminal cases related to land.
- Now before purchasing the land, any person can get information about the ownership of land by land record, land map. This will reduce the sales and fraud of Awadh properties.
What is the Online ROR Document?
Record of Rights (ROR) document provides information about the real owner of a land property. If you want to buy or sell a land, then you will inevitably need this document. The ROR document is released by Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha.
In this, you have all the important information about that land such as the name of the owners of the land, history of the land, cost of the land, etc. Through this document, information about the type of land, agricultural aspect and other details are obtained through this document.
Benefits f Bhunaksha Odisha Portal
The Bhunaksha Odisha portal has been launched to ensure availability of land records. After the introduction of this portal, citizens will no longer have to set up government offices to obtain documents. Bhunaksha Odisha portal provides facility to print land map online. With the help of this portal, you can get a copy of the land record document without losing time. This portal is the availability of maps for the view of the citizens of the state.
To apply for ROR document, you have to pay the fee to the concerned authorities as per the table given.
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
- Voter ID
- Ration magazine
- Aadhaar card as address proof
- Proof of property ownership
- Land tax
- income certificate
Application Procedure Of ROR
To apply for ROR documents, you need to follow the simple steps given below: –
- First, visit the District Revenue Office.
- Obtain the application form from the concerned officer in the office.
- Attach the documents by entering all the necessary details in the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- You will be given an acknowledgment receipt, keep it safe.
- The application will be verified by the concerned officer.
- Finally, a certified copy of ROR will be issued.
View Orissa ROR Land Record Online
Residents of Odisha may be wondering how we can get information about Bhulekh Odisha. Here we will provide you information about the process of viewing the ROR report based on Khatiyan, Plot, and Tenant.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bhulekh Land Records Web Portal.
- Now you have to choose the district, tehsil, and village according to the options given on the website.
- If you want to see Bhulekh Odisha Land Record, ROR report through Odisha Bhulekh official website, you will be given three options: –
Here we will provide you information about getting information about Record of Right (ROR) report through all three options.
A. Land Record by Khatiyan Number
- Select “Khatiyan”
- Now select the Khatiyan number in the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the Khatiyan number, you can click on the “ROR front page” or “ROR back page” option as per your choice.
B. Land Record by Plot
- Select “Plot”
- Now select the Plot number in the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the Plot number, you can click on the “ROR front page” or “ROR back page” option as per your choice.
C. Land Record by Tenant Name
- Select “Tenant”
- Now select the Tenant name in the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the Tenant name, you can click on the “ROR front page” or “ROR back page” option as per your choice.
In this way, you can easily check the Land Record (ROR) online by following the steps given by Khatiyan Number, Plot and Tenant Name.
Once you have checked all the information mentioned on ROR you can click on the “Print” button and take a printout of it for future purposes.
View of Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
You can also get a map of your land/plot with the help of Odisha Land Record Portal. For this, you have to follow the given steps: –
- First, visit the official website of Odisah Bhu Naksha. After this the homepage of webiste will open.
- Click on the “Map View” option on the homepage of the website.
- You will be redirected to the Bhunaksha Odisha portal. Here you have to choose your district.
- After this, you have to select your district, tehsil, RI number, block, sheet number, and village.
- Now you will see a map of your district. Here you can see the map of your land online with the help of your plot number.
- You will see the information about the land, according to the plot number in plot information.
Bhulekh Odisha State Statistics
The information of state statistics under Khatiyans, Plots and Tenants in Odisha is as follows: –
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI Circle||2410|
|No. of Villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyan||16561285|
|No. of Plots||56577056|
|No. of Tenants||35020287|
Importance of Odisha Land Record Keeping
Wealth are very important in the life of any person. Economic status of a person or class can be estimated by land or property. In view of all this, it becomes very important to keep a record of the land. Under Bhulekh Odisha Land Record, data related to land of all the landowning farmers is collected. Here we are providing information about the importance of Odisha Land Record portal through the table.
- With the introduction of this portal, the common man has access to land records.
- Now the farmer can get information related to the type, area and ownership of the land sitting at home.
- With the help of Land Record Portal in the purchase or sale of land, fraud can be avoided by checking the ownership of land.
- You can get loan on land from bank by getting online Bhu Naksha, Odisha Land Record through this portal.
- Along with this, you can easily get land records even in civil litigation and mutual disputes.
Important Aspects of Keeping Land Record
- Land records can be used as evidence for any legal purpose or civil litigation.
- The verification of the ownership of a land can be done with Land records.
- Land records are also used for the sale of land.
- It is very easy to maintaining personal records of your property with Land records.
- Land records can also be shown for taking loans on the basis of land.
- Land records are required for the division of land.
- With the help of this record an account can be opened in a bank
- Land records also help in verifying the title of your land.
Get Tahsil Info Online
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of bhulekh Odisha.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Tahsil Info option.
- By clicking on the tehsil info option you will redirect to another site.
- After this, a form will open in front of you select your district and tahsil.
- After selecting the details now click on “Go” button.
- All the details related to your tahsil will be shown on your screen
Download Odisha Bhulekh Mobile App
- First of all, you need to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone
- Now, you need to enter Odisha bhulekh in the search box.
- A list will be open on your screen.
- From this list, you can click on the top result option.
- Now click on the install button to install the app.
- The Odisha Bhulekh App will be downloaded on your phone.
Procedure to Do Departmental Login
For Departmental Login on Bhulekh Odisha you need to follow the below provided procedure
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Bhulekh Odisha. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of ” departmental user login ” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this new page, you need to0 select your district or state and a login form will open.
- In this login form enter your User ID and Password. Fill the captcha code in the captcha code box carefully and press login button.
- After pressing the login button, you will get logged in on the official website.
If you have any doubt, query or question related to Bhulekh odisha you may contact the
- Tehsildar of the concerned area
- Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack
Find Land Records in the Other States
|PLRS Punjab||TN Patta Chitta|
|Banglarbhumi West Bengal||Jharbhoomi Jharkhand|
|Maa Bhoomi Telangana||Bhulekh Odisha|
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Bhulekh Odisha Online Land Records beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is Record of Right?
The Record of Rights (ROR) operated by Odisha’s Department of Revenue and Disaster Management is an important part of the land record. In this, details of all the information related to the land are available. Information related to land ownership, category of land and history of ownership on land can be obtained by ROR.
How to see Land Record of Odisha?
You can easily view Land Record on the Bhulekh Odisha Land Record portal with the help of the Khatiyan number, plot number, and Tenant name. All the necessary steps in this process are given in the above article.
Where is the land map in Odisha?
On the online Bhulekh portal of Odisha, you will easily find in the land map of Odisha. Go to Land Map website and click on Map View option. This will take you to another page. Now enter the name of the district and the map of the distilled name will show on your screen.
What is Bhunaksha?
The land map in Odisha is called the Bhunaksha. The land map or the land map of Odisha or Bhunaksha can be accessed through an online portal with a land record named Bhulekh Odisha or you can also go to the official website of Bhunaksha. You can see the map of required district by entering the name of the district.
How can I get ROR in Odisha?
To get ROR in Odisha you need to visit the Refective Tehsil or Revenue Office. Take the form from there and fill it twice. Submit it along with the requested document. After verification your ROR copy will be issued.
What is the land registration fees in Odisha?
Land registration in Orissa, is taken as a stamp for a guy 5% owners of the market value of the land fee and 4% for female owners changed. Online registration fees vary depending on the type of property. The minimum fee is Rs 50 and maximum of Rs 200 fee.