Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List, Download Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List PDF, Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Rural / Urban Area New List, Application procedure & eligibility conditions information will be given to you in this article. The Biju Pakka Housing Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha with the objective of fulfilling the dream of everyone’s own home.
Homes are being provided to beneficiaries through this scheme to fulfill their own dreams of people forced to live in the open. Successful implementation of this scheme will enable those people who are still living in kutcha houses to have their own pucca houses. If you also want to apply under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2021, then this article will prove to be very beneficial for you because here is everything you need related to that scheme.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List
The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha State, with the motive to provide a pakka house to the people living in the kaccha house in the Odisha State. Under this scheme, efforts have been made to provide houses to all the people living in raw houses in Odisha State. All the beneficiaries will be provided with many benefits under the Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme, one of which is the main benefit of housing facility, which will be provided almost free of cost.
Highlights of Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
|Scheme Name||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Poor BPL Families|
|Beneficiary List||Out Now|
|Objective||Providing houses to the poor|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
Odisha Rural Housing Schemes
Orissa Ruler Housing Scheme is a scheme to provide pakka houses to the people living in the rough houses of rural areas in Orissa. Under the scheme, the Orissa government wants to help the poor people by giving them a house to live safely.
Objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana:
The biggest goal of this scheme is to provide Pakka houses to those who are still living in Kaccha houses. One of the goals behind this is to provide them with a safer and better life.
Beneficiaries of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Individuals whose houses have been completely or partially damaged by a natural or man-made disaster
- Victims of rivers/sea inundation
- Beneficiaries of the scheduled tribe and other traditional forest dwellers act 2006
- People affected by occupational disease
- Extremely poor, vulnerable and deserving households
- SECC 2011 registered kaccha households.
Implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The beneficiary is required to construct a house himself under the scheme.
- All Panchayat Samiti will be the implementing agency for the scheme
- The work of Panchayat Samiti will be done under the supervision of DRDA or Zilla Parishad
- Many designs will be given to the beneficiary under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The main design consists of a kitchen, toilet, and bathroom.
- The roof should be constructed according to the climatic conditions of the place
- Under the Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme, the house built should be in the name of the beneficiary or in the name of one of the family members.
- To construct the house in the name of a family member, a No Objection Certificate is required by the landlord
- The Houses will be allotted on the name of the female head of the family
- In the case of no female head of the family, the allotment will be done in the name of the male head of the family.
- There is no allotment for the quota for the disabled and the allotment will be done in the name of the person
- The recipient is a senior resident and can’t direct the development and solicitation uphold recorded as a hard copy for development at that point, all things considered, the development of the house will be taken up as a piece of an artisan preparing program or the development will be finished by presumed offices with the gatherer’s endorsement.
Benefits of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana no contractual worker will include in the development of houses
- The house built under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will endorse under the ladies top of the family
- Odisha Government will actualize Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme.
- The primary target of this plan is to give Pakka houses to the recipients who are living in Kaccha houses
- The base floor covering zone under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is 25 square meter
- Under this plan, the rooftop material ought to be of RCC
- The asset under this plan will straightforwardly credit into the recipient’s record by direct advantage move technique.
Timeline of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The recipients of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana need to finish the development of the house inside the a year from the credit of the principal portion under the plan. On the off chance that a recipient is developing a greater house, at that point the person is needed to finish the center house with the floor covering territory of 25 square meters and from that point forward, he can do the augmentation.
- A locale level council will frame and the choice of recipients under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- The locale level advisory group will support the rundown of recipients under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana and forward the rundown to the region gatherer
- Area authority will convey this rundown to BDO
- On the off chance that the area level advisory group doesn’t give the rundown inside the specified time then the region gatherer has the ability to favor the rundown accessible with him and conveyed it to the BDO
- From that point onward, the last rundown will be arranged and will distribute at the concerned gram Panchayat/block base camp
- The list will likewise be made accessible on the DRDA site and state country lodging entryway
Specification of the Houses
According to the specifications of the houses as per the official notification of Biju Pakka Ghar, the pattern to check kaccha Ghar and pakka Ghar is given below: –
- The specifications of Pakka house can be:
- Foundations, roofs, and permanent material walls.
- Wall materials made of burnt bricks, fly ash bricks, concrete, cement, wood, stones (filled with lime or cement), etc.
- Roofs made of tiles, GCI sheets, asbestos cement sheets, RBC, RCC, wood, etc.
- A pakka house should have at least 30 years of lifespan.
- The specifications of Kaccha house can be
- Not made of durable material such as unburnt bricks, grass, stones, \ clay, reeds etc.
Monitoring Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
It is the duty of the area authority to guarantee that the plan is being executed appropriately or not. The BDOs are needed to review 10% of the houses that are built under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. The region level official needs to review 1% of houses and APD (RH) is needed to assess 10% of the places of the area. Awaassoft programming will be utilized as a key checking device to guarantee legitimate execution of Biju pucca Ghar Yojana. The BDOs are needed to refresh the opportune advancement of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana in Awaassoft.
Instalment Amount In the Scheme
All the beneficiaries of this scheme will be given some money in the instalments by the Odisha government so that they can build their own Pakka house. Complete installment information is given below:
- The first instalment of Rs 20,000 will be made when the order for the work is issued.
- The second instalment will be made when the construction reaches the outright stage (35000 for IAP districts and 30000 for non-IAP districts).
- The third instalment time is when the unit end up to the roof (45000 for IAP districts and 40000 Non-IAP Districts).
- The final instalment of Rs 30000 will be given when the house is fully completed with sanitary toilets and at last, the recipients will start living in the house.
There are two types of scheme: first normal and second special so let’s know about both.
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Normal): Under the normal scheme, the government will give money to the beneficiary. In this, 20000 rupees will be paid for completion of the house and IHHL within 4 months of acceptance of the first installment and 10000 rupees bill for completion of the house and IHHL within 6 months of acceptance of the first installment. Transfer of funds will be done through other electronic modes of RTGS NEFT payment.
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Special): Under this special scheme, the government will allow housing to the beneficiaries. In this, houses will be given to the beneficiaries falling in the following category.
- People whose homes are fully / severely damaged due to natural / man-made disasters like fire, flood, cyclone, earthquake, elephant threat, communal violence, LWE violence, etc. can apply for it.
- River / sea flood victims who need reallocation.
- Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers Act 2006.
- Occupational diseases affected people.
- A very poor, weak, and eligible householder who needs a pucca house.
To apply under this scheme you need to keep in mind the eligibility criteria given below.
- The applying candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Orissa
- Only financially weak people can apply for this scheme.
- The person applying should be a resident of Kaccha house, this is not a facility for a resident of Pakka House.
- Apart from staying in Kaccha House, one should not have any other pakka house in the state.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2021 Application
Interested applicants who want to apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana have to follow the given steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Then the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- You can find the relevant link to fill the application form.
- After this, you have to fill all the information like your name, date of birth, pen card, mobile number, email id, etc. In the space provided.
- Attach the required documents and hit of the submit tab.
How to Login on The Portal
After registration procedure you can login on the portal by following the below provided steps
- First of all you have to go to the official website of rural housing, Odisha. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Login” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you can see the login form. Enter your username and password.
- Fill the captcha code carefully and press the login button to log in into the portal.
Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
- First of all, you have to rush to the official website of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of the beneficiary list.
- 4 options will be provided to find your beneficiary.
- Select the desired option and click on it.
- Fill all the required details in your desired option.
- After filling the details, the complete list of the beneficiary will be shown on your screen.
- Take a screenshot of the list or take a printout of it for future use.
District Wise Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
|District Wise List||Web Links|
|Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Balasore||Click Here|
|Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Kendrapara||Click Here|
|Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Jajpur||Click Here|
|Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Bhadrak||Click Here|
|Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Puri||Click Here|
|Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Jagatsinghpur||Click Here|
|Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Kalahandi||Click Here|
|Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Bargarh||Click Here|
For any query or question, you may call on their toll-free helpline number 155-237.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.