Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Apply, Check CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Eligibility & Registration details here. The CNG Sahbhagi Yojana is an activity dispatched by the Gujarat State Government. The principle objective of the CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Gujarat is to empower intrigued individuals to set up new CNG siphon stations in Gujarat. Anybody can apply for this plan by filling the online CNG Sahbhagi Scheme 2021 structure. The State Government of Gujarat, Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani has as of late tended to the launch of another 300 CNG siphon stations in Gujarat in the following 2 years.
The individuals who are intrigued can enroll under Sahajbi plot under online enlistment and fill an application structure for setting up their own CNG siphon stations under establishment and OMC-seller model. Liberal standards have been polished by the Government of Gujarat for the foundation of CNG siphon stations Gujarat Gas Company Limited (GGCL) and Sabarmati Gas Limited (SGL).
CNG Sahbhagi Yojana 2021
Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana has been reported by the state government on 26 June 2019. Under this Scheme, the public authority will present 300 new CNG siphons in the following two years (2021). These Compress Natural Gas (CNG) siphons will be introduced by Gujarat Gas Limited and Sabarmati Gas Limited. The online application structure for this scheme is accessible on the authority site @ www.cngsahbhaagi.com.
At present an aggregate of 542 CNG siphons under the territory of Gujarat are accessible over the most recent 23 years. The CNG tally will get 842 after the presentation of the new 300 CNG stations. Today in this article we will give you complete data of CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Gujarat 2021 like required records, enlistment measure and significant dates. The exception is additionally given to families whose yearly pay is not as much as Rs 2 lakh. They may have the advantage of a one-time store to get a channeled petroleum gas association.
Highlights of CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Gujarat
|Scheme Name||CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Gujarat|
|Launched By||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Easy Availability of CNG|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Schemes|
Objective of CNG Sahbhagi Yojana
In order to provide CNG easily to all CNG vehicle owners and to stop those forms, the state government has decided to launch the CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Gujarat. According to the decision of the Government of Gujarat, there are two types of CNG stations which will come under CNG franchise model or PSU-OMC dealer model.
Features of CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Gujarat
The Features of CNG Sahbhagi Yojana 2021 are as follows:
- There will be a joint association between metropolitan city territories and interstates to open another CNG siphon station in Gujarat.
- CNG siphon stations will work as per 2 unique sorts of models. These models are the CNG establishment model and the PSU-OMC seller model.
- The PSU-OMC vendor model will be made in two sorts of models. One can be an online CNG model, while the other is a girl sponsor CNG station. In this the previous is worked through a pipeline, while the last is worked without a pipeline model.
- In these tasks, organizations will likewise help in giving the essential hardware to set up CNG siphon stations in Gujarat.
- Competitors who apply to begin another CNG siphon station will be needed to accomplish common work alongside the NOC.
- Land responsibility for candidate is a required condition under the CNG Sahbhagi Yojana.
Application Fee & Refundable Amount
refundable deposit interest free refundable deposit
Refundable Application Fee Details
|Rs. 10,000 / – (Rupees Ten Thousand Full) per application and / or per place, 1 application will remain 1 place, if there is a need to apply for more than one place, then a separate application form will be filed for Rs.10,000|
|Online Station / Daughter Booster Station |
Online Station / Daughter Booster Station
Within municipal corporation limits
(Municipal Corporation Limits)
|Online Station |
out of the Municipal Corporation limits
(outside Municipal Corporation Limits)
|Rs. 15,00,000 / – (Rs. Fifteen lakhs total) |
Rs. 15,00,000 / – (Rupees Fifteen lakh only)
|Daughter Booster Station Daughter Booster Station |
Out of the
municipal corporation limits
(Municipal Corporation Limits)
Rs. 10,00,000 / – (Rs. 10 lakhs) Rs. Rs.10,00,000 / – (Rupees Ten Lakh Only)
The following documents are required to apply for the CNG Sahbhagi Yojana 2021.
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License.
- Land Document (7/12, Index, Property Card etc.
- Land Proof (7/12, Index, Property Card etc.)
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
Application Procedure for CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Gujarat
The CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Gujarat Application Procedure consist the following steps:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the CNG Sahbhagi Yojana. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Register” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you can see the registration form where you need to enter all the required details like Applicant name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- Now verify your mobile number with the OTP and complete your registration process.
- After successful registration go to login tab. Now in this login form enter your username and Password.
- Click on the login tab and you will redirect to a new page. Here you can see two options:
- CNG station in the present PSU-OMC station
- Franchisee CNG Station
- Choose the appropriate option as per your choice and do the further process as per your choice like;
For CNG station in the present PSU-OMC station
- A form will open in front of you where you need to enter the Details of the proposed place / retail outlet Section-A, Pump Site Details, Indicative Selection Criteria, Application Fee Details, Undertaking by the Applicant.
- Now Upload the required documents and submit this application form.
For to Franchisee CNG Station
- You will see a form where you need to enter the details like Details of the application form, Particulars of Applicant, Particulars of Applied Location, Details of application fee, Indicative Selection Criteria, Undertaking by the Applicant.
- After filling the form Upload the required documents and Pay the Required Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Finally submit your application form to complete your application process.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Gujarat beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.