The CREDAI Awaas Mobile App has been launched by the Union Government’s Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) of the Central Government. This mobile app has been launched to buy affordable homes. This Mobile App can be easily downloaded from Google Play Store.
A new NAREDCO Housing for All portal has also been launched on Housingforall.com. This new digital platform of real estate body CREDAI and NAREDCO will also market residential properties. In this article, we will provide information about the online application, eligibility and necessary documents of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme.
CREDAI Awaas App – Affordable Rental Housing
Through a video conference by Minister Hardeep Singh Puri, CREDAI Awaas Mobile App and NAREDCO have been launched on the online portal HousingforAll.com along with a guide book for Affordable Rental Housing Complex (ARHC) Scheme for Migrants by the Central Government Is being released. This mobile app can be downloaded from the store and play store.
A knowledge pack of the Government’s Affordable Rental Housing Complex (ARHCs) program is also being released by Minister Hardeep Singh Puri. The ARHC has recently been launched by the central government for renting to the migrant and urban poor. CREDAI Awaas Mobile App is a project search platform for CREDAI members. It can be used by national and international buyers.
Highlights of CREDAI Awaas Mobile App
|Name||CREDAI Awaas Mobile App|
|Launched By||Minister Hardeep Puri|
|Objective||To overcome the problem of Migrant worker Living|
|Benefits||Rental Accommodation Availability|
CREDAI Awaas App Download from Google Play Store
- First, you need to go to the Google Play store.
- Here you have to type “CREDAI Awaas” in the search bar and press Enter.
- You will be shown some results, choose a result as per the picture given below.
- Click on the button of “Install”. CREDAI Awaas Mobile App will be downloaded to your mobile.
Affordable Rental Housing Complex (ARHC) Scheme
At the time of the corona virus infection, the country had been in lock-down for more than 3 months. In such a situation, there is a situation of migration of laborers from large cities. In the last month, a large number of workers have migrated to their home states from many metros in the country. There is a problem of living in front of these workers who have migrated from other states.
In the time of Corona virus infection by the central government, many works are being done to manage the deteriorating economy of the country. Along with this, many schemes are also being started by the central and various state governments for millions of migrant laborers. In this sequence Affordable Rental Housing Scheme (अफोर्डेबल रेंटल हाउसिंग योजना has been started.
A budget of Rs 600 crore has been allocated for the successful implementation of the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme, a central government initiative. On-going construction work is required in any state in the country. In today’s time, due to corona virus infection, workers are facing housing related problems.
Now after the introduction of ARHC Affordable Rental Housing Scheme, migrant workers facing housing problem will not have to face any problem. The scheme, launched by the central government, aims to provide affordable housing for the poor so that they do not face any problem in finding employment.
To avail this scheme, you have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- Only the young men and women who are permanent residents of India will be benefited from this scheme.
- Work will be done to benefit only the youth who move from rural areas to cities.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential certificate
- Passport size photo
ARHC Affordable Rental Housing Complex Application Procedure
It should be mentioned that at this time no information has been provided by any department regarding the application of the ARHC Affordable Rental Housing Scheme. All those interested people who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to wait a little longer. In the event of any department issuing information regarding the application of this scheme, we will update it on our website. Apart from this, you have connected to our website for information about other schemes started for migrant laborers.
Benefit of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
- Emphasis will be given on providing houses under the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme 2020 at a monthly rent of only Rs 1000-3000.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the youths looking for work in cities from rural areas.
- The beneficiaries of the affordable rent house scheme will be able to live in the houses given by the government in a relaxed manner.
- Through this scheme, workers will not be required to live in a slum.
- This will reduce the expenses of the fares of the laborers so that they will not have to travel unnecessarily.
- This will help in improving the economic condition of migrant laborers and increase their income.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to CREDAI Awaas Mobile App beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.