Himachal Pradesh Lockdown Curfew Pass (e-Pass) online registration. You can register HP COVID E-Pass through WhatsApp. The curfew has also been imposed in Himachal Pradesh following the announcement of a 21-day lock-down by the central government. In this situation, a curfew pass has been made to reach all the essential goods and services to the general public.
The HP COVID E-Pass will be imposed by the Himachal Pradesh government for service providers who are working to deliver essential services to the general public, including grocery shops, delivery boys, doctors, and ambulances. Any of these people can apply for a curfew pass to make it easier to access services from one state of Himachal to another state.
Curfew e-Pass Himachal Pradesh
Corona infection is becoming a challenge all over the world including India. The number of coronavirus-infected patients has also increased rapidly in India. At present, the number of corona infected patients has reached 1000 K in India. To deal with this situation, the Narendra Modi government of the Central Govt. has announced a 21-day nationwide lockout.
After the central government announced the lock-down in entire India, curfew has been imposed in Himachal Pradesh for 21 days. Simultaneously, the necessary steps are being taken by the state government to maintain the supply of daily use items. Himachal Pradesh government has provided Curfew Pass Himachal Pradesh to come out of the house in an emergency.
The curfew pass is mainly a permit letter authorizing you to move from one city to another in the event of a curfew. Any service provider in Himachal Pradesh can apply for a pass. This pass will be issued only to those people who are working to deliver the essential services to the general public.
Apart from this, HP COVID E-Passes will not be issued to any other person. Curfew passes will be issued by the DC or SDM office in your city. For the convenience of service providers, the administration has issued an email ID and WhatsApp for the curfew pass online application. This has been done so that there is no congestion in the DC or SDM office.
Overview of Himachal Pradesh Curfew Pass
|Portal Name||E-pass Police|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Jairam Thakur|
|Beneficiaries||Grocery / Milk / Chemist Shop Service Provider|
|Benefits||Curfew e-Pass to Service Providers|
|Category||Himachal Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Purpose of Himachal Pradesh Curfew Pass
At present, a lock-down has been announced for 21 days all over India. Between these 21 days, you do not have to leave your house except for the necessary work. In such a situation, the central and state governments are constantly working to provide food and medical services for the common man.
In view of this, curfew passes are being provided to service providers to ensure the availability of all necessary services at the time of lock-down. Through these curfew passes, service providers will be able to reach their services from one district to another in Himachal Pradesh without any hassle.
Steps were taken by the Himachal Pradesh Government to Prevent Corona Infection
The Himachal Pradesh government has taken several steps to prevent corona infection in the state. Here we are telling you some major steps taken by the state government.
- Himachal Pradesh government has announced a relief package of 30 crores in view of corona infection.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs has banned all Maken owners from taking room rent from any working class under the corona transition. If a landlord is found violating it, strict action will be taken against him.
- In view of the corona infection, the state government has directed to open shops of grocery and other essential services from morning to evening at a certain time.
- Helpline numbers have also been issued by the Himachal government for immediate assistance to citizens in case of any kind of problem.
- In case of any problem related to the supply of health and food items, all citizens of the state can seek help by calling helpline number 104.
How to Apply for HP COVID E-Pass Online?
Those aspiring grocery/milk/chemist shop milk vendors and chemists in the state who want to apply for curfew e-Pass have to follow the steps given below.
In Himachal Pradesh, anyone who wants to get a curfew pass in an emergency and required service providers can apply online for the curfew pass through WhatsApp and Email ID.
For the curfew pass application through WhatsApp and Email ID, you have to send the below information.
- Application Name and Photo
- Address / place information
- vehicle number
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card)
- Details of the purpose of obtaining the required service or curfew pass
In the event of Corona infection in Kullu district, you can also send information related to the application through WhatsApp to the Sub Divisional Officer / SDM office in the event of an exit for medical or any other necessary work during the curfew.
If the information is given in your application and the purpose of going out is found correct, then you will be made aware through WhatsApp / Email ID. The curfew e-pass will also be sent to the applicant only through an Email ID. This pass will be valid on the police barrier on the border of the district.
आप HP COVID E-Pass की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट covid19epass.hp.gov.in/ के माध्यम से भी अंतरराज्यीय, राज्य के भीतर, अंतर-राष्ट्रीय और बागवान/ ठेकेदार द्वारा अंतर-राष्ट्रीय प्रवासी श्रमिकों के रूप में पंजीकरण की प्रक्रिया को पूरा कर सकते हैं।
- सबसे पहले आपको HP COVID e-Pass की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा। इसके बाद आपके सामने वेबसाइट का होमपेज खुल जायेगा।
- वेबसाइट के होमपेज पर आपको दिए गए चित्र के अनुसार सेक्शन में निम्नानुसार कुछ परिस्थितिया दी जाएँगी –
- अंतरराज्यीय आवेदक के रूप में पंजीकरण
- राज्य के भीतर के आवेदक के रूप में पंजीकरण
- अंतर-राष्ट्रीय आवेदक के रूप में पंजीकरण
- बागवान/ ठेकेदार द्वारा अंतर-राष्ट्रीय प्रवासी श्रमिकों के रूप में पंजीकरण
- आपको निम्न में से अपनी स्थिति के अनुसार किसी एक पर क्लिक कर देना है, जिसके बाद आपके सामने एक नया पेज खुल जायेगा।
- इस पेज पर आपको अनुरोध प्रकार, आंदोलन विस्तार, आवेदक यात्रा विवरण के उद्देश्य सम्बन्धी जानकारी साझा करनी होगी।
- सभी जानकारियों को दर्ज करने के बाद आप चित्र में दिए गए कॅप्टचा कोड को भरकर “Register” के बटन पर क्लिक कर दे।
इस प्रकार आपका ऑनलाइन मोड में हिमाचल प्रदेश कर्फ्यू पास के लिए रजिस्टर कर सकते हैं।
Police Support Cell / Sub Divisional Officer / SDM Office Mobile Number as per District
|Name of Office / Concerned Officer||Mobile Number|
|SDM Office Kullu||7018414085|
|SDM Office Banjar||9805750665|
|SDM Office Ani||9816933663, 9805591266|
|SDM Office Manali||9418456036|
|Police Station Hamirpur||01972-224339, 112|
|Police Station Hamirpur WhatsApp||7876916802, 7876916814, 7876916818, 7876916825|
|City Councillor WhatsApp||94188-38668|
|District Level Operations Incharge (Shimla)||0177-2800880|
|District Level Operations Incharge (Kinnor)||01786-223151|
|Appropriate Officer Shimla (उपयुक्त अधिकारी) WhatsApp||78765-50853|
UPDATE – The Central and State Governments have announced a relief package in view of the infection of this epidemic. For information related to this, you can click on the link given and get information.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Curfew e-Pass Himachal Pradesh beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.