Punjab Lockdown (e-Pass) Curfew Pass Registration official website (epasscovid19.pais.net.in) helpline number & Curfew e-Pass Online information will be given to you in this article. The Punjab government has arranged a Curfew e-Pass for the service providers required to restore the supply of essential services in the event of nationwide lock-down.
In the event of a coronavirus infection across the country, a 21-day lock-down has been announced. The central and state governments are taking several steps to continue the supply of essential commodities in the event of this lock-down. In this sequence, the Curfew Pass has been arranged by the Amarinder government of Punjab to provide its services to the service providers without any hassle.
Here in this article, we will provide you the information about the Curfew Pass and Helpline number through the official website.
Punjab Curfew e-Pass @epasscovid19.pais.net.in
Corona epidemic has been the subject of the crisis in every country of the world including India. In today’s time, the number of cases of death of people infected with corona has reached 27,000. To deal with this situation, a 21-day nationwide lockout has been announced by the central government.
In the event of a 21-day nationwide lockout by the Central Government, a number of steps are being taken for the common man’s facilities. Every state government is also working to provide facilities to the common man through relief package and many other facilities so that there is no tension in the public.
In view of this 21 days nationwide lock-down by the Punjab government too, a Curfew Pass has been arranged for service providers to ensure the continued availability of essential services. Through this, the grocery/milk/chemist service providers will be able to reach their common people through Curfew Pass without any hassle.
Highlights of Punjab Curfew e-Pass
|Portal Name||Corona E Pass|
|Launched By||By Punjab Administration|
|Beneficiaries||Grocery / Milk / Chemist Shop Service Provider|
|Benefits||Curfew Passes to Service Providers|
|Category||Punjab Govt. Initiative|
Corona e-Pass (epasscovid19.pais.net.in/) Purpose of Curfew Pass
There is a lock-down situation across India. In this 21-day lock-down at the time of the nationwide corona crisis, the Canter and all the State Governments are said to ensure the availability of essential food and medical services.
In order to ensure the availability of all necessary services in view of this 21-day lock-down, the Punjab government has introduced a curfew-pass registration facility for grocery/milk/chemist service providers. All service providers will be able to provide their services to the general public without any hassle by registering for Curfew Pass.
Steps taken by the Punjab Government to Prevent Corona Infection
The Punjab government has taken several steps to prevent corona infection in the state. Here we are giving you information about some of the major steps taken by the state government.
- The Punjab government, like other states, has announced a relief package to prevent infection of the corona epidemic.
- With this, Punjab is working by the state government to deliver food to the homes of poor people in the state.
- A helpline number has also been issued by the Punjab administration for immediate assistance in the event of any health or other problems.
- Instructions have been given to keep shops of grocery and other essential services open from morning to evening for a certain time.
- Under the Central Government’s relief package, free cylinders will be made available to all poor families in Punjab for 3 months.
- The Punjab Chief Minister has also announced a month’s salary to the doctors treating Corona patients.
- With this, the Punjab government will provide Rs 4,000 to more than 25 lakh poor families in the state.
E Pass COVID 19 Important Information
- e-Pass is being issued for those who are engaged in providing essential services like health, manufacturing, transport, storage, shops, banking, media persons.
- Others kindly DO NOT submit this form, except in a medical emergency.
- Submit valid supporting documents otherwise, the application will be rejected.
Punjab Curfew Pass (e-Pass) Online Registration Procedure
Any service provider in Punjab State who serves grocery/milk/chemist can apply for the curfew pass. For this, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website launched by Punjab Government (Curfew e-Pass).
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the Punjab – Curfew Pass application form.
- In this application form, you have to enter all the information asked. Here you have to enter your name, district, category, etc. details.
- Apart from this, you have to enter your Aadhaar card number, vehicle type, and number and your service details.
- Now after checking all the information entered in the application form, you have to click on the Submit Application button.
In this way, your Punjab Curfew Pass online registration will be completed.
Check Punjab Curfew Pass (e-Pass) Registration Status
At this time, the Punjab government has not provided any information for checking the Curfew Pass (e-Pass) Registration Status, you can take help at helpline number 104 to check the e-Pass registration status.
Features of Punjab Corona E Pass Portal
- Now all grocery traders, milk vendors, and chemists can apply online for the curfew pass.
- Grocery traders, milk sellers, and chemists can register themselves for home delivery of goods to people in the state.
- This movement curfew e-pass can be used by service providers to deliver essential goods to the common man’s home.
- Along with this, e-passes will be issued for delivery buoys and all those who have to come out to supply essential goods
- Apart from this, the helpline number 104 has also been issued by the Government of Punjab to receive any kind of health and other assistance.
Advice issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government in the wake of the epidemic of Coronavirus (COVID-19). India can be seen in the context of precautions taken by the public and beyond.
Here we are giving you the helpline number for any health-related help in the event of a 21-day lock-down.
CORONA Helpline Phone Number: 104
Apart from this, click on the link given below for the helpline numbers issued for other states.
=UPDATE – Apart from this, all the daily wage laborers of Punjab can get assistance under the relief package issued by the Central Government. Stay connected with our website for related information.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Punjab Curfew Pass (e-Pass) beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to e-Pass registration then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.