Delhi Lockdown E-Pass official website (epass.jantasamvad.org) helpline number & Curfew e-Pass Online information will be given to you in this article. The Government of Delhi has made arrangements to issue Curfew Lockdown e-Pass to the essential service providers. In view of Coronavirus infection across the country, a lock-down has been announced by the delhi government. In this situation, a lock-down has been announced by many of the state governments. The central and state government are taking several steps to continue the supply of essential commodities in the event of this lock-down. In this order, Curfew e-Pass has been arranged for the necessary services (grocery/milk/chemist shop). Without this new Lockdown E Pass you can’t move from one place to other during the lockdown.
Table of Contents
Curfew Lockdown e-Pass @epass.jantasamvad.org
The global epidemic continues to be a crisis in Corona, including India. In such a situation, the number of corona-infected patients in India has also increased rapidly. To deal with this situation, a lockdown has been announced by the Delhi government. After the announcement of this lockdown of the central government, several steps have been taken by the Arvind Kejriwal government of Delhi to make it easier for the general public to access the essential services. In the event of lock-down by Delhi Government, e-Pass has been arranged for the owners of services like grocery/milk/chemists, etc. under the essential services. Through Curfew e-Pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle.
- Service providers of all essential services can get the curfew e-Pass through the epass.jantasamvad.org website.
- After registration on the epass.jantasamvad.org website, the person or group offering any necessary services will not have any kind of trouble in getting out, they will be able to access their services without any hassle.
- Here in this article, we will provide you the guide for e-Pass Online on the epass.jantasamvad.org portal.
Delhi Lockdown Pass 2022
On 19 April 2021, the Chief Minister of Delhi State announced a complete lockdown in Delhi from 19 April 10 P.M to 26 A.M. 2021 to 5 A.M. Only the required openings will remain closed until 26 April. If you want to go to Delhi then you have to apply for Delhi Lockdown Pass. In his speech, CM Arvind Kejriwal has informed us that due to shortage of ICU beds, oxygen, drugs, medicines and remediesvir we have to implement this short time lockdown.
Highlights of Delhi Curfew Lockdown e-Pass
|Portal Name||Delhi e-Pass|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|Beneficiaries||Grocery / Milk / Chemist Shop Service Provider|
|Benefits||Curfew e-Pass to Service Providers|
|Category||Delhi Govt. Scheme|
Janta Samvad (epass.jantasamvad.org) Purpose of Curfew e-Pass
In the event of lockdown all over India, the central and all state governments are said to ensure the availability of essential food and medical services. In this situation, many guidelines have been issued by the Central and State Governments. In order to ensure the availability of all the required services in view of the lock-down, the Delhi government has introduced a curfew-pass registration facility for grocery/milk/chemist service providers. By registering a curfew pass, any service provider will be able to offer his services to the general public without any hassle.
Steps taken by the Delhi Government to Prevent Corona Infection
The Delhi government has taken several steps to prevent corona infection in the state. Here we are giving you some of the major steps taken by the state government.
- The Delhi government has announced a relief package of 500 crores separate from the central relief package.
- Along with this, a provision has been made by the Delhi government to feed the poor people three times.
- The government has made arrangements for wheat and rice for any family in the state to not have to sleep hungry.
- The Delhi government has directed to keep the shops of essential service providers in the state open 24 hours.
Official site of Delhi Covid pass
The authority site has additionally been dispatched by the Chief Minister of Delhi to help and make accessible the different kinds of motivations present on the authority site which has been dispatched by the authorities. The accompanying choices are accessible on the site: –
- Food necessity
- Need proportion
- Annuity sum
- 5000 rupees remuneration for laborers
- E-pass for movement
You can go to the site on a cell phone or your PC and pick the alternative you need to exploit, subsequently offices will be conveyed at your doorstep.
Features of Janata Samvad Delhi (Curfew E-Pass)
- Now all grocery traders, milk vendors, and chemists can apply online for the curfew pass.
- Grocery traders, milk sellers, and chemists can register themselves for home delivery of goods to people in the state.
- This curfew pass can be used by service providers to deliver essential goods to the common man’s home.
- Along with this, e-passes will be issued for delivery buoys and all those who have to come out to supply essential goods.
- The + 91-11-23978046 helpline number has also been issued by the Delhi government through which one can get information related to corona infection.
Eligibility for e-pass
The advantage of e-pass is accessible just to the individuals who are doing the accompanying business:
- Manufacturing of essential items
- Transport of essential items
- Storage of essential items
- Shops of essential items
Eligible Services List
- Food items, groceries (fruits/vegetables/milk/ bakery items, meat, fish etc.)
- General Provision stores
- Take away/ home delivery in restaurants.
- E-commerce of all essential goods including food, pharmaceutical and medical equipment
- Fair Price Shops (Public Distribution System)
- Health (including Veterinary Health Care facilities)
- Milk plants
- Cashier/Teller operations of banks (including ATMS)
- Chemists and Pharmacies.
- Caregiver for Person with Disabilities.
- Print and Electronic Media
- Pay and Accounts Office ( only for salary/wages/ contingent/health & essential services related expenditure)
- Telecom, Internet and Postal services
- Petrol pumps, LPG/CNG/ Oil agencies (including their godown and transportation-related activities)
- Animal fodder
- Construction/maintenance/ manufacturing, processing, transportation, distribution, storage, trade/commerce and logistics related to all the above services/establishments and commodities required for delivery of these above services
- SEBI regulated Stock market entities and the essential staff related to stock market services.
- Municipal Services
- Activities related to the functioning of Legislative Assembly of Delhi
- Offices charged with law and order and magisterial duties
- Any other essential service/ establishment that may be exempted by the Government
- Government Employee
The candidates need the following documents to apply for the Delhi Lockdown Pass
- ID Proof
- Visiting Card
- Shop License
- Business License
Application Process for the E Pass Delhi
Those aspiring grocery/milk/chemist shop milk vendors and chemists in the state who want to apply for curfew e-Pass have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Janta Samvad. The homepage of the website is shown in the picture.
- On the homepage of the website, you can see a Curfew e-Pass registration form. Here you have to enter all the information asked like;
- Contact Number
- Applicant Name
- Address of Office or place of engagement
- Type Of Service
- Duration on E Pass Date & Time
- After checking the information entered in the Curfew e-Pass registration form, Upload the required document and click on SUBMIT tab.
- In this way, Curfew E-Pass registration on your Janata Samvad official portal will be completed.
Check Delhi Curfew e-pass Registration Status
You can easily check the Delhi Curfew E-Pass registration status by following the given steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Delhi government. All related links will be given to you on the homepage of the website.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Application Status“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you need to enter your 7 character ePass ID in the given box.
- After that press the submit tab and the status of your application will be open on your device screen.
Procedure to Apply via WhatsApp
Also now the government have provided the facility to apply for the Delhi Lockdown E Pass Via Whatsapp:
You just need to send your following details on the given whatsapp number.
- Address/ place of engagement
- Detail of service/ purpose
- Copy of id proof like Aadharcard, voter Id card, passport etc.
- Vehicle registration card detail
|East District||8447200084 , 8375878007|
|North East District||9540895489 , 8860425666|
|Central District||7428336279 , 7428210711|
|New Delhi District||9540675392 , 9873743727|
|North District||8595298706 , 8595354861|
|Shahdara District||8595272697 , 8595274068|
|South East District||8595246396 , 8595258871|
|West District||9414320064 , 8595252581|
|south District||9599649266 , 9643150027|
|South West District||9971518387 , 9971526953|
|North West District||8595559117 , 8595543375|
Contact Helpline Number
The Delhi government has also brought a helpline to help the residents of the city and provide goods and services to them when needed. You can also get information about the pass through the helpline number. The following helpline numbers are available for help in Delhi:
- Helpline Number: 1031
The accompanying helplines have been given by the specialists of Delhi so the occupants can hold up their complaint in the event that you have been pestered by a cop who has halted you any place vital: –
- Harassment Helpline Number: 011-22459536
Also Read – Chief Minister Mohalla Reforms Scheme
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Delhi Lockdown Curfew E-Pass beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to Curfew e-Pass then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.