Delhi Lockdown E-Pass official website (epass.jantasamvad.org) helpline number & Curfew e-Pass Online information will be given to you in this article. The Government of Delhi has made arrangements to issue Curfew Lockdown e-Pass to the essential service providers. In view of Coronavirus infection across the country, a lock-down of 21 days has been announced.
In this situation, a 21-day nationwide lock-down has been announced by the central government. The central and state government are taking several steps to continue the supply of essential commodities in the event of this lock-down. In this order, Curfew e-Pass has been arranged for the necessary services (grocery/milk/chemist shop).
Curfew Lockdown e-Pass @epass.jantasamvad.org
The global epidemic continues to be a crisis in Corona, including India. In such a situation, the number of corona infected patients in India has also increased rapidly. To deal with this situation, a 21-day nationwide lock-down has been announced by the central government.
After the announcement of 21 days nationwide lock-down of the central government, several steps have been taken by the Arvind Kejriwal government of Delhi to make it easier for the general public to access the essential services.
In the event of a 21-day nationwide lock-down by Delhi Government, e-Pass has been arranged for the owners of services like grocery/milk/chemists, etc. under the essential services. Through Curfew e-Pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle.
Service providers of all essential services can get the curfew e-Pass through the epass.jantasamvad.org website. After registration on the epass.jantasamvad.org website, the person or group offering any necessary services will not have any kind of trouble in getting out, they will be able to access their services without any hassle.
Here in this article, we will provide you the guide for e-Pass Online on the epass.jantasamvad.org portal.
Highlights of Delhi Curfew Lockdown e-Pass
|Portal Name||Delhi e-Pass|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|Beneficiaries||Grocery / Milk / Chemist Shop Service Provider|
|Benefits||Curfew e-Pass to Service Providers|
|Category||Delhi Govt. Scheme|
Janta Samvad (epass.jantasamvad.org) Purpose of Curfew e-Pass
In the event of lock-down all over India, the central and all state governments are said to ensure the availability of essential food and medical services. In this situation, many guidelines have been issued by the Central and State Governments.
In order to ensure the availability of all the required services in view of the 21-day lock-down, the Delhi government has introduced a curfew-pass registration facility for grocery/milk/chemist service providers. By registering a curfew pass, any service provider will be able to offer his services to the general public without any hassle.
Steps taken by the Delhi Government to Prevent Corona Infection
The Delhi government has taken several steps to prevent corona infection in the state. Here we are giving you some of the major steps taken by the state government.
- The Delhi government has announced a relief package of 500 crores separate from the central relief package.
- Along with this, a provision has been made by the Delhi government to feed the poor people three times.
- The government has made arrangements for wheat and rice for any family in the state to not have to sleep hungry.
- The Delhi government has directed to keep the shops of essential service providers in the state open 24 hours.
Delhi Curfew e-pass Registration Procedure
Those aspiring grocery/milk/chemist shop milk vendors and chemists in the state who want to apply for curfew e-Pass have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Janta Samvad /epass.jantasamvad.org/. The homepage of the website is shown in the picture.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to select the option “e-Pass for travel during curfew” from the drop-down menu and click on the Submit button.
- After this, the Curfew e-Pass registration form will open in front of you (Kiryana / Milk / Chemist Shop Registration). Here you have to enter all the information asked.
- After checking the information entered in the Curfew e-Pass registration form, you can click on SUBMIT.
In this way, Curfew E-Pass registration on your Janata Samvad official portal will be completed.
Check Delhi Curfew e-pass Registration Status
You can easily check the Delhi Curfew E-Pass registration status by following the given steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Delhi government. All related links will be given to you on the homepage of the website.
- Here you have to click on the “Click Here to Apply for ePass” option. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you will be asked to select the language. You can choose “Hindi” and “English” as per your convenience.
- A new page will open in front of you. Here a link will be given for the Curfew e-pass registration status as per the page given below. You can also go directly to this page by clicking on the link given below.
By clicking on this link, you can check the registration status by entering “ePass ID” on the given page.
Features of Janata Samvad Delhi (Curfew E-Pass)
- Now all grocery traders, milk vendors, and chemists can apply online for the curfew pass.
- Grocery traders, milk sellers, and chemists can register themselves for home delivery of goods to people in the state.
- This curfew pass can be used by service providers to deliver essential goods to the common man’s home.
- Along with this, e-passes will be issued for delivery buoys and all those who have to come out to supply essential goods.
- The + 91-11-23978046 helpline number has also been issued by the Delhi government through which one can get information related to corona infection.
UPDATE – Apart from this, all the daily wage laborers of Delhi can register with the help of this portal for an amount of Rs 5000 under the relief package.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Delhi Lockdown Curfew E-Pass beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to Curfew e-Pass then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.