Delhi Nursery Admission 2023-24 Online Registration | Delhi Nursery Admission Apply Online | Delhi Nursery Admission Registration & Last Date Check Eligibility
As you know, our government keeps taking new steps for the expansion and development of education from time to time. A new program Delhi Nursery Admission 2023-24 has also been started by the Directorate of Education, Delhi. Under this program, Directorate of Education, Delhi, admission of students from economically weaker sections disadvantaged group category to entry-level classes (pre-school / nursery, pre-primary (KG and class-1) under the School Education Act and Rules 1973. This entry will be done through computerized lottery system in which EWS (Annual Income less than Rs. 1 Lakh) / DG Category (SC / ST / OBC Non-Creamy Layer / Physically Handicapped / Children of orphans and transgenders and those affected by HIV) will be able to participate in Delhi Nursery Admission. Under the provisions of the program in 2009, 25% reserved seats will be admitted and selected.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2023
The Directorate of Education, New Delhi has taken an initiative called Delhi Nursery Admission 2023 for economically weaker sections and disadvantaged children. In this initiative, the Government of Delhi will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries for preschool studies. Under this program only those applicants can apply who fulfill the given eligibility criteria. Do not waste your time by applying any other applicants. Under this scheme, applicants can enter the general category, in addition to this, 25% reservation under the Right to Education Act 2009 is also 6 seats. If these students get admission in these 25% reserved seats, then in such a situation they will not be required to pay any examination fee. In general terms, students coming to these 25% seats will not have to pay any fees, they can get their education for free.
- There are 17 thousand private schools in Delhi where 25% reserved seats are kept for nursery admission i.e. approximately 1.25 lakh seats are such, where students can get admission in good school to get free education.
- If you want to get more information related to the Delhi Nursery Admission, then read our reason carefully till the end because we are going to provide you the complete information about the eligibility criteria, the required documents and the application process here in this article.
Last Date Extended for Delhi Nursery Admission 2023
The latest update has come under Delhi Nursery Admission 2023 according to which the application deadline for 25% EWS/DG quota has been extended till 15th May 2021. Applicants from Delhi who come under economically weaker section or disadvantaged group all they will be able to apply for admission under this scheme. Nursery or Pre-School, Pre-Primary or KG, and Class 1 by the revised deadline. The last date to complete the application for Delhi Nursery Admission 2021 for 25% EWS/ DG Category is May 15, 2021. Delhi Government has decided to extend the deadline in view of the prevailing COVID 19 situation.
Delhi Nursery Admission Registration Start
Since 18 February 2021, admission has begun for class nursery, kg and class 1st of every 1700 schools in Delhi under the Nursery Admission Delhi initiative. The last date for filling the application form is 4 March 2021. On 15 February 2021, the schools in Delhi have informed the quantity of seats to the Delhi Education Department. About 75% of the seats in the nursery are saved for general students and the leftover seats are for monetarily weaker candidates and disadvantaged students. Because of Covid-19 this year, the application interaction will be on the web. Guardians are needed to visit the Official site of the school and from that point they can apply for affirmation. Essential archives are needed to present the application structure given beneath:
- Passport size photograph of a child
- Passport size photograph of mother/father/guardian
- Family photograph (mother, father, and child)
- Aadhar card of the child
- Birth certificate of the child
- Address proof
Key Details of Delhi Nursery Admission 2022
|Scheme Name||Delhi Nursery Admission|
|Launched By||Education Dept. Delhi|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Delhi|
|Category||Delhi Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Delhi Nursery Admission
We all know that before the launch of this initiative the parents of EWS category who are 5 years or less than 5 years had to go to school for admission of their children and due to which a lot of time and money was wasted. Keeping this in mind the Directorate of Education has started an initiative named Delhi Nursery Admission. With the help of this initiative, interested parents can easily apply for admission of their children on the official website while sitting at home. They don’t need to wander here and there. They can also directly visit 1700 private school official website to fill online form.
Delhi Nursery Admission Reservations And Age Limit
A few guidelines in regards to age limit and reservation have been joined by the Education Department of Delhi. As per these principles, the kid should be at least 4 years old to get affirmation in the nursery, 5 years old to get a confirmation in kg and the kid should be under 6 to get affirmation in class 1 required. 22% seats are held for understudies having a place with weaker section and disadvantaged class and 3% seats are saved for kids with extraordinary requirements and confirmation for these understudies will be led through the centralized process by the Directorate of Education, Delhi.
Delhi Nursery Admissions Commences For Session 2023-24
The registration process for Delhi Nursery admission session 2023-24 has been started from 18 February 2021. These registrations have started for getting admission in Satara Soni Ji School in Delhi. It was announced on 10 February 2021 that the date of registration under this program would start from 18 February 2021. Therefore, all those interested people who want to take advantage of this scheme can register. On 28 March 2021, the school will upload a list on its website in which the names of the selected candidates will be given and a second list will be released after 5 days. If all the vacant seats in the two lists will be filled completely then the third list will not be required but after the second list if some seats become vacant then the third list will be required and it will be announced on 27 March 2021, the third list. Will be released or not. The admission process will end on 31 March 2021, so any beneficiary whose name appears in this list will have to get their admission before thirty-six March 2021. The government has made certain criteria for admission in private schools and based on these, these lists will be uploaded on the official website of education by 17 February 2021.
- The Delhi government has warned all private schools that the 62 criteria ended in 2016 should not be included in the student selection process. In which the main criteria are the education of the parents, paying the rupee fee etc. All the students who want to get admission in nursery kindergarten and class 1 should have upper income limit of 4,5 and 6 years respectively. Along with that the student who should be three to four and five years old by March 30, 2021 for admission to nursery kindergarten and class 1.
- 75% seats for general category students are available in private and unrecognized and accredited schools in Delhi with the remaining 25% seats reserved for students belonging to economically weaker section and disadvantaged class. Usually the entrance examinations are started in all these schools in the month of November or December, but at this time there has been some delay due to compassion transition.
Delhi nursery admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply under that Delhi nursery admission need to fulfill the below provided eligibility criteria that is decided by the directorate of education Government of Delhi:
- To get admission in nursery or pre school the candidates age should be 3 to 5 years, for KG for pre primary classes the age limit should be 4 to 6 years and for class 1 the age of the candidate should be 5 to 7 years as on 31st March 2020.
- The annual family income of the candidate should not exceed one lakh rupees.
- To get admission in the 25% seats of reserved candidate applicant should belong to the economically weaker sections and the disadvantaged category.
- Only the permanent resident of Delhi can avail the benefit of this opportunity.
Required documents for Delhi nursery admission 2023
Candidates should have the following documents on the time of application to apply for the Delhi nursery admission:
- Aadhar card
- Cast certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Income proof
- Resident proof
Application Procedure for Delhi Nursery Admission 2023
The application procedure of Delhi Nursery Admission consists the below provided few easy steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Directorate of education, Delhi. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Registration for New User“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page, you can see the registration form. in this form and all the required, it is very carefully.
- After filling the form carefully create your user id and password. Now keep your user id and password saved by writing in on paper.
- After the complete registration process goes to the login tab. Enter your user id and password and press the login button.
- After login on to the portal fills in the remaining information in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents in your application and cross-check the information you have entered in your application form.
- Finally, press submit button to submit to the application and take a printout of it for future use.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2023 Selection Procedure
- All applications will be evaluated by schools for the preparation of the rank list
- Some factors will be considered for the preparation of the merit list such as distance from school to home to the applicants, single child, girl child, alumni guardian, etc.
- There will be a lucky draw system for the selection of students for the category of Economic Weaker Section.
- All parents are required to follow the guidelines for admission
- All applicants are selected for admission, who are required to report to the school as instructed.