Delhi Shelter Board COVID 19 Migrant Worker Return Registration Form @delhishelterboard.in, Delhi Migrant Worker Registration Official Website www.delhishelterboard.in. The Delhi government has started the process of Migrant Registration on the official website of Delhi Shelter Board to return home to citizens who have gone out of the country for personal or commercial work.
Currently, there is a lock-down situation due to corona virus infection in the whole world including India. In such a situation, the Delhi government has started the process of registration on the official website delhishelterboard.in to return home to permanent residents of Delhi who have gone out of the country for personal and commercial work. After registration in this website, the way of citizens’ homecoming will be cleared.
Delhi Shelter Board COVID 19 Migrant Registration
The Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board has initiated the registration process in the website for the return of permanent citizens of Indian Delhi who are stranded due to Corona virus infection abroad. At this time, Delhi NCR Corona virus infection cases are fast growing.
The Delhi government has introduced registration for all those citizens abroad who have either expired their visa or have no clarification regarding the visa. The state government has started registration for migrant citizen registration on the official website of Delhi Shelter Board.
Overview of Delhi Migrant Worker Registration
|Scheme Name||Delhi COVID 19 Migrant Registratio|
|Launched By||Delhi Shelter Board|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Delhi stuck outside|
|Objective||Indians trapped abroad return home|
|Category||Delhi Government Schemes|
Benefits of Migrant Registration at Shelter Board
Registration has been initiated by the Delhi government for the return of permanent residents of Indian Delhi from abroad due to the COVID-19 plague. Persons affected by diseases other than pregnant women, whose visas have expired can register on the official website of Delhi Shelter Board.
These individuals are required to make their nomination through the website. The main open doors will be given to those who have travelled to another country on a visa and later whose visa has expired. The Delhi Migrant Registration, started with the help of Delhi Shelter Board of Delhi Government, will clear the way for thousands of Indians to return home.
Some eligibility criteria for migrant workers registration have been laid down to you through the official website of the Delhi Shelter Board. You must be a permanent resident of Delhi if you are applying for the registration of migrant.
You will need the following documents for Delhi Migrant Registration.
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof of Delhi
- Aadhar Card or any other identification certificate
COVID 19 Migrant Registration Delhi Shelter Board
For Delhi Migrant worker Registration on the official website of delhishelterboard.in you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Delhi Shelter Board.
Direct Link: – delhishelterboard.in/main/
- Clicking on the above link will open the homepage of the website in front of you. There you will be given the following options on the homepage of the website.
- Form for Collecting Information of Delhiites Stranded Abroad
- Form for collection of information about Inter-State movement of Stranded Migrants in Distress
- After clicking on the link given by you, a new page will open in front of you. On this page, you will see the Stranded Migrants in the Distress application form.
- In this application form, you have to enter all the details as per the table given below.
- Sex (Male /Female)
- Country of Current Residence
- Current Address Abroad
- Type of VISA
- VISA Expiry Date
- Purpose of Visit Abroad
- Occupation in Delhi
- Any Medical Condition/ Ailment
- Corona/Influenza link illness
- Residential Address in Delhi
- Mobile No. (Self)
- Any Contact in Delhi
- Passport No.
- Photo of the Passport page carrying your photo
- After this, you have to upload all the necessary documents in the form and after checking the information you have entered, click on the Submit button.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Delhi Shelter Board COVID 19 migrant worker return registration beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.