Didi Ke Bolo – West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched didikebolo.com Grievance Redressal System to solve the problems of people. With the help of this portal, you can file a complaint online. For such people who cannot reach their problems directly to the government, the Government of West Bengal has launched West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal. Today in this article we will give you complete information about the such as what is its purpose, its benefits, features, application process, etc. If you want to know every detail about this portal, then read this article carefully till the end.
Table of Contents
Didi Ke Bolo Portal, what is It?
The chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has launched a new portal named “Didi ke bolo”. The reason behind launching this portal is to hearing and solving the problems of the common people of the state. The main motive behind this portal launch is to connect with each and every person of the state whether he is rich or poor. Any person of the state can register their complaint or problem to the government directly through it.
Objective of WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal
The main purpose of WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal is to solve the problems of common people. So that the government of West Bengal can connect with people and solve their problems and attract them. Through this portal, the people of the state will be able to direct their problems directly to the state government and the state government will work towards solving the problems of those people. Government is starting this portal with the goal of bridging the distance between govt. and the public.
HIghlights of Didi Ke Bolo Helpline
|Name||Didi Ke Bolo Phone Number|
|Launched By||CM Of West Bengal State|
|Launched For||Common Public|
Implementation of Didi Ke Bolo Portal
‘Didi Ke Bolo‘ has a team of over 250 members who attend people’s calls and address their problem under the scheme. Any citizen of West Bengal state can call this toll free number and tell the team about their problem, which they are facing. The team collects all the necessary information and works towards solving people’s problem. People can tell their problems directly to the Chief Minister through Didi’s Speak Portal and this will also speed up the process of problem resolution.
Key Features & Benefits of Didi Ke Bolo
- The main features of WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal are as follows:
- People of West Bengal can register their complaint by registering under the official website through the didikebolo.com Portal.
- Peoples can also contact the helpline number to register their complaints.
- Trinamool Congress has started the initiative of Didi Ke Campaign
- The common man of West Bengal will be able to connect with the Chief Minister of West Bengal through the portal
- Under this campaign, party leaders will travel to different regions of West Bengal for 3 months to find out the problems of common people.
- The level of corruption will also reduce through this Portal
- Residents and local people of the village will also get a lot of benefit from this portal.
- People of West Bengal can raise their concerns anytime and anywhere
- A person can contact as many times as he wants. So we can say that there is no limited number of contacts.
- This portal ensures your troubleshooting process in a short time.
- The official helpline number to contact is 9137091370Benefits
Didi Ke Bolo Portal Online Complaint/Suggestion Registration
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Didi Ke Bolo Yojna. After that, the homepage of the website will be shown on the screen in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will be given an application form.
- Fill this application form with relevant and correct details like your name, phone number, WhatsApp number, age, gender, etc.
- Now after checking the details again, you need to click on the submit tab given at the end of the application form.
- After pressing the submit tab a reference number will be generated, keep this reference number save for future references.
- By following this procedure, you can submit your complaints or suggestions directly to the Chief Minister of West Bengal.
To Check Application Status
- Go to the official website of the campaign launched by the government.
- On the homepage different options appear in front of you. You have to select the Check Status option from different options.
- An application form appears in front of you. There you need to fill in your reference number.
- Now click on the search button in this way you can check your status.
Social Media Channel
You can also follow Didi’s Speak on social media and share your problem and suggestions through messages or comments.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DidiKeBolo/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DidiKeBolo
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/didikebolo/
Along with this, TMC party leaders will visit the villages to boost the morale of influential leaders of the region.
We hope that in this article you have got all the information related to Didi Bolo campaign of West Bengal. If you are still facing any kind of problem, then you can also file your complaints on the helpline number of Didi Ke Bolo portal which is 9137091370 & Official website didikebolo.com.