COVID 19 Lockdown E Curfew Pass Kerala all information will be given to you in this article. Here in this article we will provide you information about the online application of the curfew pass and the COVID 19 helpline number. The lock-down situation remains in view of the corona virus infection in India.
This epidemic has spread in almost every country of the world. Necessary steps are being taken by the symbol country to deal with this. There has also been a rapid increase in the number of corona infected patients in India. The lock-down of 21 days has been announced by the Government of India which has been extended till 3 May.
Curfew passes have been put in place to keep the supply of all essential services in the wake of the Coronavirus infection following the lock-down announcement by the central government. All those who fall in the category of essential service provider, can apply for e-Curfew Pass in online mode.
e-Curfew Pass at pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in/
You all know that to prevent the growing infection of Coronavirus in the country, the increase of lock-down has been recommended by all the state governments. In this situation, citizens are also given some relaxation. In the event of lock-down by the Government of Kerala, the exemption has been granted by providing curfew passes to the required service providers.
You can apply for Curfew e-Pass in online mode in case of perforation reasons, in case you go out of any required work. In addition, all the essential service providers, including milk, grocery and other daily consumption goods and services, can apply for curfew pass in online mode.
Highlights of Kerala Curfew Lockdown e-Pass
|Name||Lock-Down Curfew e-Pass|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Benefits||Pass to service providers|
|Objective||Restore supply of services|
|Beneficiary||Essential Service Provider|
|Category||Kerala Govt. Scheme|
Purpose of Kerala Lockdown Curfew e-Pass
The availability of essential services for citizens has been ensured even in the event of lock-down in the entire country. Several steps are being taken by the Central and State Government to ensure the availability of food and medical services. In this situation, many guidelines have been issued by the Central and State Governments.
Curfew Pass has been arranged in the event of lock-down extended till May 3 by the Government of Kerala. Curfew e-Pass has been introduced in online mode for grocery / milk / chemist service providers through which it can continue to supply food and medical services without any hassle.
Steps taken by the Kerala Government to Prevent Corona Infection
Several steps have been taken by the Government of Kerala to prevent infection of the corona virus. Here we are giving you some of the major steps taken by the state government.
- The Kerala government has announced a relief package of Rs 20,000 crore, separate from the central relief package.
- Along with this, like other states, free ration and many other facilities have been provided to BPL families.
- The government has made arrangements for wheat and rice to not starve any family of the state to sleep. For this, “Free Ration Card” has been arranged.
- Along with this, instructions have been given to restore the supply of all essential services. Access to food and medical services is being ensured for the general public.
Kerala COVID 19 Lockdown Curfew e-Pass Registration Procedure
If you are a service provider in Kerala, then you can register for Curfew e-Pass in online mode by following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website started by the Government of Kerala. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of “Affidavit” and “Emergency Pass”.
- You have to select any one option according to your requirements and enter all the information asked in the form.
- In the application form, you have to share your name, vehicle number, the purpose of getting a pass, age, and residential address information.
- After this, fill the captcha code below and read the instructions and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Thus, in the event of COVID 19 lockdown, the registration process for the curfew pass will be completed.
Procedure to Track Status of Curfew e-Pass
You can check the status of your curfew pass by following the steps given.
- First, you need to visit the official web portal of Kerala.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of Track Application Status.
- Here, enter the acknowledgment number in the space provided and click on the Track button.
- Now the status of your application will be revealed on your computer and mobile screen.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Curfew e-Pass beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.