Employment Exchange Online Registration | Employment Exchange Online Registration Form | Employment Exchange Online Registration Website
Employment Exchange is considered to be an organization that offers employment opportunities based on merit and experience. Departments of employment in various states of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective states to pre-register for job vacancies occurring in different areas of that state. The exchange of employment has been named as “Employment Guidance and Promotion Center” as it now focuses on vocational guidance and career opinion in addition to registration, submission, placement etc. In this article we will provide you information about the online application, eligibility and necessary documents of Exchange.
Employment Exchange 2022
Employers can post their vacancies with employment exchanges and they can choose any of the registered candidates accordingly. Institutions establishing employment between 10 and 24 persons are being brought under the purview of the Act-The Employment Exchange (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 for the purpose of furnishing returns. Employers are being mandated to present information related to the result of selection against the vacancies reported within thirty days from the date of selection to make registration data more rational. Definitions of employee and employer are broad to include contract labor, which has worked more than 240 days in a year.
Overview of Employment Exchange Portal
|Scheme Name||Employment Exchange|
|Department Name||Department of Information & Technology|
|Objective||Providing employment opportunities|
|Category||State Govt. Schemes|
Purpose of Employment Exchange
We all know that unemployment is increasing every day in our country, under which many types of employment portals are started by the central government and the state government. Similarly, the main objective of doing employment exchange is that the unemployed citizens of the state get better employment opportunities to improve their future and all of them do not have to depend on anyone else, for that at the same time, they continue to get employment opportunities. The government says that with its help, citizens will become self-reliant and empowered. Various skill development and career counseling programs will also be organized through this program, through which unemployed citizens will be helped in getting employment.
Maharashtra Employment Exchange
Our country is unemployed even after being educated due to lack of employment, registration in employment office is now important for candidates applying for state government jobs. The recruiting authorities have made the eligibility criteria mandatory that only those candidates who have registered with the Employment Exchange can apply for the post. The government emphasizes on increasing employment in the state through Maharashtra Employment Exchange Registration. Interested candidates can now enrol in the employment registration office started by the government, through which jobs will be provided to the eligible candidates so that they do not depend on anyone else and become self-reliant. The government is now going to organize a trade fair soon for all the unemployed citizens, under which, the citizens will be eligible to apply on the candidates who have their names in the employment office, and all of them will be able to take advantage of this scheme. Apart from registration and placement, the Centre for Employment Guidance and Promotion, which has been renamed as Employment Exchange, focuses on vocational training and career counseling. For more details, kindly check the complete article, and don’t forget to follow our page for future updates about Employment Exchange Online Registration.
Benefits of the Portal
- Individuals who want a job can find suitable jobs based on their merit.
- Those applicants who are already registered for the job can check their status online on the job waiting list.
- The unique registration number provided by the Employment Exchange can be a reference when applying for jobs, especially government jobs.
- Whenever government vacancies are announced for individuals with appropriate educational profiles, employers are sent for consideration.
Eligibility Criteria for Employment Exchange
There is no specific eligibility criteria to get the benefits of employment services present in the country by the government but if you apply in your area then according to the state government you must be an unemployed person.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Certificate from Municipal Councilor/Sarpanch.
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Letter from a gazetted officer or school head.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
- Domicile Certificate
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Procedure to Online Registration on Employment Exchange
If you want to apply under Employment Exchange, then you have to follow the following steps-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the employment exchange. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- You need to register yourself on the home page of the website.
- After this, you have to log in to the website by entering the user id and password.
- Now to apply, you have to select the name of the district, enter the details of your original state and district, and submit the application form.
- Now you can save the registration number, registration date, and employment exchange name received by saving it in the future.
- Produce all relevant certificates in support of education, experience, caste, sports, handicapped (issued by Medical Board / CMO), ex-serviceman, widow, freedom fighter and proof of residence, etc. within 15 days from the date . Registration deadlines may vary.
Procedure to Offline Registration on Employment Exchange
If you want to apply under this scheme, then you have to follow the following steps-
- First of all, you have to go to the nearest employment exchange office in your area. After this, you have to go to the office counter.
- At the counter, you have to ask for the required Employment Exchange application.
- Now you need to enter the details of the information asked by you in the application form;
- Photocopy of related certificate
- Caste certificate (optional) and photos
- After this, you have to submit the application form to the office itself.
State Wise Official Employment Exchange Web Links
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Employment Exchange beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.