AP EWS Certificate/Reservation Application Form 2020, EWS Certificate Format, Registration, Eligibility details will be given to you in this article. We are well aware of the need and importance of certificates. EWS Certificate is like income, caste and residence certificate. It acts as an income certificate. The EWS Certificate is issued to a person/family of the Depressed and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category of the society.
The Economically Weaker Section (EWS) is a very important certificate by which facilities are provided to families belonging to economically weaker sections. EWS can be understood as a subclass in the reservation introduced for the general category. It is a similar reservation scheme which was started in the year 2019.
The EWS bill was passed by the President of India on 12th January 2019. The bill is in the division from 14th January 2019 which was first introduced by the state of Gujarat. If you belong to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category then you can avail of this scheme. Here in this article, we will provide you the eligibility criteria, benefits, facilities, necessary documents, and application process information.
EWS Certificate Application Form 2020
The EWS Certificate is issued to citizens coming from the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category. Through this, they get a 10% reservation in direct recruitment to civil posts and services under the EWS Reservation Scheme. The beneficiaries of EWS reservations are not given the benefit of reservation under SC, ST, and OBC categories.
Originally used as an income and property certificate, the EWS certificate provides a benefit of 10% attractiveness to the economically weaker section in government jobs and higher educational institutions. A provision of a 10% reservation in any government has been made for the beneficiary under the EWS Reserve Scheme.
Interested youth falling under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category of the society can get the benefit of the application by downloading the application form from online and offline mode. Here we will share with you all the aspects regarding the issue of EWS certificate by the concerned department. Apart from this, details related to eligibility and necessary documents will also be provided.
Overview of EWS Scheme/Certificate
|Launched By||By the Revenue department|
|Beneficiaries||A person from exploited and weaker section|
|Objective||10% reservation in jobs, institutions|
|Benefits||Benefits of various services|
|Category||Central & Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Features of the EWS Certificate
With an aim to benefit the economically weaker and the underprivileged, the EWS Scheme has been introduced under which EWS certificates are awarded to eligible persons. The EWS certificate, originally used as an income certificate, provides a 10% reservation in government jobs and institutions.
It determines the eligibility of a person to take advantage of any government job, scheme. The EWS Certificate, working as an income certificate, is considered eligible for application if the income of the candidate is found to be below the limit fixed by the concerned officials of a scheme or government.
AP EWS Certificate duration and Application fee Details
This certificate is valid for only 1 year from the date of issue. The information about the application fee of this certificate for backward classes is as follows.
- Application Fee – Rs.10 /
- The application fee from MeeSeva Centre is Rs. 35 /
For applying for EWS Certificate / Reservation, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria given. These eligibility criteria have been set by the concerned department.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
If you want to apply for EWS or Income Certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the following documents are required: –
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card copy
- Voter ID Card
- Residential certificate
- Passport size photograph
- All educational records
- Certificate issued by two different Gazette officers
- There is a court stamp fee of 2 / – with the application form duly filled.
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs.10 / – as per Government Order (GO) 1551 and Income Tax Return Payment (if any)
EWS Certificate/Reservation Application Procedure
To apply for the EWS Certificate / Income Certificate, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First, visit onlineap.meeseva.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the section “Revenue Department”.
- A “REVENUE DEPARTMENT SERVICES” page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the “INCOME CERTIFICATE” option.
- An application form will open in front of you. Here you have to fill all the required details.
- In this application form, you have to enter the following information.
- Name of applicant
- Name of applicant
- Parent/husband name
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of birth
- Applicant Age
Along with this, you also have to enter your income information.
- Upload all the documents in the designated place and click on the “Show Payment” button.
- Enter your card information and follow the steps for payment.
After this, click on “Confirm Payment” to confirm your payment. Keep the receipt received with you safe.
Check the EWS Application Status Online
To know the status of EWS Application, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First, visit onlineap.meeseva.gov.in/
- Login to the website by entering a username and password.
- Find the Check MeeSeva Certificate option on the website and click on it.
- Enter “Application Number” in the given space and click on the ‘Go’ button.
Now the status of the application will be shown on your computer and mobile screen.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to the EWS Certificate/Reservation Application beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the full form of EWS?
Economically Weaker Section
What is the validity of the EWS certificate?
The validity of this certificate is considered for 1 year from the date of the issue of income certificate.
Can OBC, ST, SC category applications apply for EWS certificate?
No, this scheme has been started only to benefit those falling under the general category. It cannot be availed by OBC, ST, SC category.
What is the fee for applying for this certificate?
In normal cases, a fee of Rs 10 is payable to the applicant and Rs 15 on applying from MeeSeva Centre.
Who issues the EWS certificate?
This certificate is issued by different employees in different districts. The format of this application has been determined by the concerned Ministry of Government of India. Here we are giving you the information of all the officers through whom it is issued.
- District Magistrate (DM) / Additional District Magistrate (ADM) / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / First Class Stipendiary / Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Additional Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Sub divisional officer or area where the applicant or his family normally resides.