Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana Important Details, Application Procedure, Eligibility & Essential Documents details will be given to you in this article. Anna Brahma Yojana has been introduced in the state by the Gujarat government. The scheme has been started with the objective of helping migrants in the state. A 21-day lock-down has been announced due to Corona infection across the country.
In this situation, Anna Brahma Yojana has been started by the Vijay Rupani government of Gujarat to ensure availability of ration to migrant laborers from other states. The Gujarat government will ensure availability of ration (food) to more than 3.5 crore non-ration card holders in the state under this scheme.
About Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
The central government has announced a 21-day lock-down to deal with the global epidemic corona crisis. In this situation, schemes have been initiated by many states to ensure the availability of ration for poor people and migrants (people coming from other states) laborers.
In this sequence, the Vijay Rupani government of Gujarat has launched a scheme for migrant laborers named “Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana“. Under this scheme, all those migrants who come from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh or any state were living in Gujarat will be benefited.
Now all these working-class people will be able to get ration in Gujarat at a reasonable price without a ration card. Under Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana, Cirga will be benefited to those laborers who are not permanent residents of Gujarat. Here in this article, we will provide information about the online application eligibility and other details of this scheme.
Overview of Anna Brahma Yojana Gujarat
|Scheme Name||Anna Brahma Yojana|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Start Date of Registration||4th April 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||——————|
|Major Benefits||Free ration to the poor in lock-down time|
|Objective||Ensuring availability of ration to migrant laborers|
|Benefits||Food items to migrant laborers|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Scheme|
Incentives Under Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
All migrant laborers will be provided the following incentives under Anna Brahma Yojana.
- An amount of Rs 1000 will be provided in the bank account of each laborer by the month of April.
- Poor families will have to pay a fee of Rs 1.50 on the consumption of 50 units of electricity, earlier this amount was fixed at 30 units.
- For small industries, factories and MSMEs in the states, the fixed duty on the electricity bill for the month of April has been waived.
- Advance allowance for the next three months will be provided to the elderly, widows and the disabled.
- All small and large businesses and MSMEs have been ordered to pay the wages of the workers without any deduction till 14 April 2020.
- Financial assistance of 30 to 35 crores has been proposed by the Government of Gujarat for cowsheds and cattle ponds.
Features of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
In view of the problem of daily wages for daily wage laborers in the country, all necessary steps are being taken by each state. In this sequence, Anna Brahma Yojana has been started by the Vijay Rupani government of Gujarat. Under this scheme, migrant laborers will be able to get food for three times.
Under this scheme, laborers of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Bihar, Jharkhand and all other states will be able to get benefits of perforation identification certificate. This scheme is a major initiative for all the poor people of the state of Gujarat. In addition, 83 relief camps have been set up by the state government, in which arrangements have been made for accommodation of migrant laborers.
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- This scheme has been started by the Gujarat government for migrant laborers, so only migrant laborers from other states will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The migrant laborers will be allowed to take advantage of this scheme only if perforation identification card is available.
- The workers of any state living in Gujarat, who could not go to their home in the event of lock-down, will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
To avail this scheme, you will need the following documents at the time of application.
- Aadhaar card
- Identification proofs
- Certificate of migrant worker
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020 Online Registration
At present, no information has been provided by any department of Gujarat for online or offline application of this scheme. According to the sources, the migrant laborers may be able to get food items from the government fair rate shop through their identity cards.
We will continue to provide you all the necessary updates regarding this scheme launched in the event of the lock-down of the Government of Gujarat. Similarly, you were connected to our website for information about other schemes started by the state government due to Corona infection.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
When will the scheme be launched by the Gujarat government?
The state government has set a date of April 4, 2020 for the launch of this scheme.
Who will be able to take advantage of this scheme of the Gujarat government?
Migrant laborers will be able to take advantage of this scheme of the Gujarat government.
Which state’s migrant laborers will be able to take advantage of this scheme of the Gujarat government?
All 28 states and union territories also