Gujarat government has invited applications for Namo Tablet Yojana on digitalgujarat.gov.in official website. You can apply online for Namo E Tab online. Here in this article, we will provide you information about the application process, important dates, eligibility criteria and necessary documents under Namo Tablet Yojana.
NAMO E Tab Yojana has been started keeping in mind that India is moving fast towards complete digitization. This scheme will work to open new avenues of education for the students. In the budget presented recently by the Government of Gujarat, 252 crores have been allocated for the implementation of this scheme.
The scheme will provide tablets with the latest high-end specifications to around 3 lakh meritorious students to assist them in their higher education. Under this scheme, all students will be able to get tablets of Acer and Lenovo companies for Rs 1000. Students of college and polytechnic courses can apply to take advantage of this scheme.
Namo E-Tablet Yojana Registration 2020
All the meritorious students in Gujarat Namo Tablet Yojana will be provided with high-tech developed tablets. All registered students will be provided with a branded 7-inch e-tablets of Acer / Lenovo Company. It will be compulsory to register for these tablets being provided for assistance in higher education through this scheme.
In case of any kind of disturbance in the E-Tab, provided under the NAMO E-Tab Yojana, students can get help by contacting the helpline number. For the successful implementation of this scheme, the Gujarat Education Department has established liaison agencies. For help related to this scheme, information about helpline numbers will be provided to you in the article.
Namo E-Tablet Specification
The following special details will be available on the tablet provided to the students by the Government of Gujarat in collaboration with the Department of Education.
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
If you want to take advantage of this scheme then you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent applicants of Gujarat can get benefits by applying in this scheme.
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- The student must belong to BPL category.
- It is compulsory for a student to pass class 12th in this session.
- If the student does not participate in further examinations after the completion of the intermediate examination, then he is not eligible to apply.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- caste certificate
- Proof of admission in graduate or diploma category
Gujarat Namo E Tablet Yojana Online Registration
In case the above eligibility criteria are met, you can register online through the given easy steps.
- For online registration in Namo E Tablet Yojana, you will have to visit your institute. All institutions will provide details of eligible candidates on their portal.
- If you are included in the list of eligible candidates, you will have to login through your unique Institute ID.
- Now you have to select your name, category, and syllabus, etc. by clicking on the “Add New Student” option.
- After this, you have to enter your board and seat number and deposit the prescribed amount of Rs 1000.
- In the form of this payment, you will be provided with a receipt which you will have to enter on the official portal of the institute.
In the event that all these processes are completed correctly, you will be given tablets of Acer / Lenovo Company.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Namo E-Tablet Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
When can one apply under NAMO E-Tab Yojana?
You can apply from 11 am to 5 pm by depositing a fixed amount of Rs 1000.
What are the available details regarding the distribution of the tablet?
The scheme was launched on 17 July 2017 by the Government of Gujarat. Under this scheme, tablets have been distributed so far on the following dates.
- In the first round, the tablet was distributed among the students till 14 pm on 14 July 2017.
- In the second round, the tablet was distributed among the students till 17 July at 4 pm.
- In the third round, the tablet was distributed among the students till 20 July 2017 at 4 pm.