Gujarat BPL Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020, Application Status, Eligibility & Application Procedure @ dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/: Downloading Procedure of Gujarat Ration Card List: The utility of ration cards is not hidden from anyone in India. FCS Dept. By Gujarat Ration Card List 2019-2020 (village wise) at dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in. Friends, here in this article we will share with you the process of applying for a ration card.
Along with this, we will also provide you information about Gujarat Ration Card 2020 Beneficiaries Name List and application status check using the official website. You can check the name in the Gujarat Ration Card beneficiary list by the step-by-step guide given below as well as you can check the status of the application through the official website.
Gujarat Ration Card 2020 Beneficiaries Name List
Ration card is one of the most important documents in India. By using this you can get subsidy-based ration from the government fair price shop. SC / ST families are provided special facilities through ration cards.
With this, reservation can be availed through a ration card. It is also necessary to apply for government jobs and to enroll in colleges and universities. Through this, you can get food according to the financial condition of the family.
Update: – The biggest announcement of the Modi cabinet is that all people will get wheat 2 / kg and rice 3 / kg. (For more information related to this, read the article in full).
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana: – Migrants from other states will get free ration for 3.25 crore beneficiary list. To avail, the benefits of this yojana Click Here
Overview of the Ration Card
|Name||Gujarat Ration Card|
|Launched By||Food & Civil Supply Dept.|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Simplify the process of ration card application|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Scheme|
All the applicants who want to apply for Gujarat ration card must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Only permanent residents of Gujarat and legally Indians can apply for ration card.
- If you already have any type of ration card available then you are not eligible to apply.
- You can apply for a new ration card even if your old ration card expires.
- Along with this, newly married properties are also eligible to apply for new ration card.
There are a bunch of documents that are required to apply for the ration card in the Gujarat state. Here we are providing you the list of all the required documents.
Identity Document (Any one of them)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pen card
- driving license
- Government Photo ID or service photo ID issued by PSU
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
Residence Proof (Any one of them)
- Voter / Election Card
- water bill
- electricity bill
- driving license
- Telephone bill
- Post Office Account Passbook / Statement
- First Page of Bank Pass-Book / Cancelled Check
- Passport photo copy
- Government photo ID cards / service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Tax receipt
- Residence Certificate
Service Attachment Proof (As a Service Attachment Proof you can use any of the given documents.)
- Certified copy of Will
- Voter ID card copy
- Power of attorney letter if available
- Receipt of Revenue / Mahsul
- Notarised succession genealogy
- A copy of sub-registrar index number 2
Procedure of Application for Gujarat Ration Card
In the event of fulfilling the above eligibility criteria then you can apply for the new ration card in online mode by following the steps given below.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Food & Civil Supply Department.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Revenue” tab and click on the “More” option from the drop-down menu.
- Next, you click on the “Application for new ration card” in the “Online Services” section.
Direct Link: – www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- If you want to apply for Gujarat Ration Card in offline mode, click on the “Download Form” option.
- To continue the process of application in online mode, click on the option “Apply Online”.
- If you are not registered in the website, then register yourself in the website.
- Log in through your credentials. Now the ration card application form will appear on your computer screen.
- After filling all the required information in the form, you click on the “Submit” button.
Procedure to Check Ration Card Entitlement
If you want to check the information related to ration card, then you can follow the simple steps given below: –
- First, you need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Know Your Entitlement“.
- Enter the following details-
- Member in Your Card
- Card Category
- CAPTCHA Code
- After filling the CAPTCHA code given in the picture, you click on the View button.
- Finally, the ration card entitlement details will appear on your computer screen.
Procedure to Check Gujarat Ration Card List 2020
All the applicants who have applied for new ration card in online or offline mode, can check the beneficiary list of the Gujarat ration card by following the given steps.
- First, you need to visit the official website. You can go here by clicking on the link given below.
Direct Link: – ipds.gujarat.gov.in/Register/frm_RationCardAbstract.aspx
- You will see some options on the website homepage. Here you have to select respective year and month.
- Click on the “GO” button.
- After this, the District or Taluka-wise Beneficiary list for the types of ration cards and beneficiaries will be displayed on your screen.
- Here you have to select your district then the detailed list will be then displayed on your screen.
- Further, select the area. The area-wise list of ration cards for the selected region will display on your screen.
- Now the number of ration cards, the names and other details will appear on your computer screen according to the area selected in front of you.
- Click on your ration card number. You will be shown the information of all the family members under the ration card.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.