Haryana Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana :- is a yojana that the Haryana government has established. Everyone will be required to use this method to pay their taxes and they will all need to maintain the receipt for their purchases. The department will then receive this bill and the government will then compensate the taxpayer. In this article you get every information regarding this scheme such as benefits, objective, eligibility criteria, required document and login procedure.
Table of Contents
Haryana Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana
On 1 July 2023, Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala of Haryana announced the beginning of this scheme. The Haryana Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana would provide benefits to all state taxpayers. Because of this scheme any customer who buys anything from the market will be driven to pay the bill. The state government will also reward the customer by drawing lots from the corpus fund of Rs 30 crore when the consumer uploads the bill of the products he purchased on the portal.
The government and the customer will create a relationship as a result of the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana (MBMAY) and people of the nation will also receive a bill from merchants for every item they purchase. Citizens will consequently become aware in the near future. The Government of India has also launched the scheme under which a prize of between Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 crore is provided upon depositing the bill.
Overview of Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme 2023
|Scheme name||Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana|
|Launched on||1st July 2023|
|Launched by the||Deputy Chief Minister of Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||All people of Haryana State|
|Aim||Encourage people to take bills during a shopping|
|Registration mode||Online/offline mode|
|Official website||To be launched soon|
|Prize money||RS 30 crore|
|Total states||5 states implemented this scheme|
Objective of Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme 2023
The main goal of the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme is to encourage the general population to use their right and entitlement to obtain invoices for their purchases by causing a cultural and behavioral shift among them.
Benefits of Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The launch of this scheme in Haryana will inspire taxpayers.
- More development work may now be done in the state as a result of the increased tax revenue received by the State Revenue Department.
- Due to the scheme, Haryana residents will now be allowed to collect payments from retailers when making modest purchases.
- Customers would receive a reward under this scheme when they deposit invoices from the Rs 30 crore corpus fund.
- Any person who makes a purchase must upload their receipt to the portal in order to get a reward from the government.
- With the help of this scheme from the Haryana government, citizens will carry out their duties correctly, preventing businesses from evading taxes and rewarding customers as well.
Eligibility of Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme 2023
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicants must live in Haryana State.
The required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account
- Residence Certificate
- Purchased Bill of Items
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure of Haryana Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme 2023
The Haryana Government has not yet developed an official website for the scheme but they will do so shortly. Once that happens, you will be able to apply online, though you will need to wait a little while. The official website for this scheme will soon be activated allowing Haryana residents to upload their invoices. Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala introduced this scheme.
Download Application Form Haryana Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme 2023
- if Mera Bill Mera Adhikar applications are processed offline.
- Downloading the application form is required.
- First, you can go to the official website.
- You will then see a Download option for the form.
- Download the application form by clicking the provided link.