Manav Sampada Portal (मानव सम्पदा पोर्टल) Application Procedure for Leave @ ehrms.punjab.gov.in & Online Form details will be given to you in this article. Manav Sampada Portal has been started by the State Headquarters with the objective of providing information about employees working in all departments in online mode. In addition, (hrms.punjab.gov.in) portal is mainly used by employees for applying for leave.
The Punjab State Government has launched the hrms.punjab.gov.in login portal with the help of IHRMS. With the help of Manav Sampada portal, it has become easier to manage all service books of all government departments. Friends, in this article here we are going to provide you complete information about Manav Sampada Portal.
hrms.punjab.gov.in Manav Sampada Portal
According to the official notification of Basic Education Council (Basic Education Department), now the facility of online application for leave has been provided to primary, upper primary school teachers, head master, Shiksha Mitra and non-teaching staff.
According to the notification issued by the state government, any state employee will be required to apply for leave online. All the employees who want to take leave can apply for the leave in the online mode (hrms.punjab.gov.in) through the official website.
Overview of hrms.punjab.gov.in Portal
|Portal Name||IHRMS Punjab|
|Launched By||Human Resource Support|
|Benefits||Apply for leave in online mode|
|Category||Punjab Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of Manav Sampada Portal
- Details of personnel and officers of all departments are recorded on the Manav Sampada Portal, which makes it easy to keep records of government personnel.
- Information on all the employees and employees working in the state of Punjab has been made available on this portal.
- All teachers, employees can apply for leave with the help of this portal.
- Along with this, other information of the department can be obtained by the employees through the official website of Manav Sampada (hrms.punjab.gov.in).
- All employees of Punjab can avail of this portal. For this, you have to log in with the help of your ID and password.
- You can also get information related to eService Book and Property Return on this portal.
Apply for Leave on Manav Sampada Portal @ ehrms.punjab.gov.in
All those interested persons who wish to apply for leave will have to register online on the official website (hrms.punjab.gov.in) by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Human Resource Management.
Direct Link: – https://hrms.punjab.gov.in/ (Copy and search in Browser)
- After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you, you can see the homepage of the website in the picture given.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Login” option. After clicking on the option, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the details given below.
- In this form, you have to select the HRMS Code, User ID, Password, etc. After this, fill the captcha code given in the picture and click on the Login button.
- After you click on the login button, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter the OTP sent to your mobile number for verification.
- After successfully logging into the website, you can click on the Online Leave section and click on the Apply Leave option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Select Reporting Officer option and click on Add A Reporting Officer in the drop-down menu.
- An online form will open in front of you, here you have to leave Select in Online Service.
- Next you select Block Education Officer in Destination. Click on the name of the concerned officer in the Reporting Officer and save.
- Now click on the Apply Leave option and select Form Date. After this, you select Leave Date.
- Leave Days will automatically arrive via Calculate. Next you have to enter the details of Leave.
- In the case of staying during Leave, address should be mentioned.
- Now click on the Submit button. In this way, your application has been submitted online, whose information will be received on your mobile.
You will get information about the acceptance or rejection of your Leave application on mobile.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to hrms.punjab.gov.in — beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.