Services related to IGRS Telangana Registration, Encumbrance Certificate, Status, Stamp Duty have been started on the official website of registration.telangana.gov.in/ by Registration and Stamp Department, Government of Telangana. Through this portal, the Telangana government has introduced an integrated grievance redressal system for the development of the residents of the state.
Here in this article, we will provide complete information about IGRS Telangana integrated complaint redressal system with you. With the help of this portal, residents of the state will be able to register their complaints related to any subject. Here in this article, we will share with you information about the procedure of lodging the complaint on the official portal and also those services which are available on the Integrated Grievance Redressal System portal.
Along with this, we will also provide information about obtaining your Encumbrance Certificate registration in a phased manner. We will also share with you the list of services that are available on the Unified Grievance Redressal System. If you read this article completely, we will also provide you with information about checking the status of stamp duty.
IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate
Integrated Grievance Redressal System is a website launched for the residents of Telangana, through which you can file a complaint related to any subject. In many circumstances, citizens are not heard in government offices, in which case you can file the complaint of that officer online.
Along with this, with the help of this portal, you can carry out various processes related to your agricultural land. Through this website, all the residents of the state will be able to get many types of documents from home without visiting a government office. We all know that in many situations we are not able to complete these processes.
In this situation, through the integrated grievance redressal system portal launched by the Telangana government, we can complete all the processes from home. This portal will help all citizens to get services from home. You are requested to read this article from beginning to end, here we will provide you all the information related to it.
Overview of IGRS Telangana Portal
|Portal Name||Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)|
|Launched By||Telangana Government|
|Benefits||Get many facilities sitting at home|
|Objective||Stamping & Registration|
|Beneficiary||Residence of Telangana|
List of Services Available on the IGRS Telangana Portal
The list of services available on the Integrated Grievance Redressal System Portal is as follows.
- Encumbrance Search (EC)
- Property Registration
- Market Value Search
- Prohibited Property
- Certified Copy
- Marriage Registration
- Society Registration
- Firm Registration
- Information on Chit Fund
- Know Your SRO
- Department Users
- Stamp Vendors / Notaries / Franking Services
Key Facts of Encumbrance Certificate
The Encumbrance Certificate is a very important document issued by the Registration and Stamp Department of the Government of Telangana. The following details will be available in the Encumbrance Certificate available through the Integrated Grievance Redressal System of the Telangana Government.
- Record of all available property of the registered person
- Details of all transactions related to the land and its duration
- Information about any kind of gift received by the person will also be available in the document.
Encumbrance Certificate Search Process
Here we have provided information about searching for Encumbrance Certificate. You have to follow the easy steps given to search for your Encumbrance Certificate.
- First, visit registration.telangana.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link “Encumbrance Search (EC)” in the online services section.
- Now the User Registration page will open in front of you. Here you must enter your user ID, password and captcha code and click on Login.
- In the event of being a new user, you can log in by clicking Register and entering all the required information.
- After logging into the website, e -Encumbrance Statement will open on the screen in front of you. You should read this statement carefully and click on the Submit.
- After this, a search page will open in front of you. Here you will be given two options.
- Search by Document No.
- Search by Form Entry.
- You select one of the options, enter the year of your registration and the first letter of their SRO name/code and click on “Submit” while filling the form.
Thus, in case all the processes are completed correctly, you will be able to see the online e-Encumbrance certificate on your computer and mobile screen.
Process to Know your SRO
To know about your Sub-Registrar Office (SRO), you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First, visit registration.telangana.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Know Your SRO” link in the “Browse” section.
- After this, you will be given two options on the next page. Here, you have to choose between “Know your Jurisdiction SRO” and “Village Directory”.
- After selecting your district, division, and village, the information related to you will appear on the screen.
Integrated Grievance Redressal System App
You can also perform the procedures given in the article above through an app available on the Play Store. For this, you will have to install this app.
Download/Install IGRS T Registration App – Click Here
In case you face any kind of diligence in relation to any of the above processes, you can get help by the helpline number and email id given below.
Toll-Free Helpline Number – 18005994788
WhatsApp Number – 9121220272
Email ID – email@example.com
We hope that you will definitely find information related to IGRS Telangana. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to any topics of this post then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.