YSR Citizen Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline Call Center has been introduced by the Andhra Pradesh Government Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy on 25th November 2019 at the Tadepalli in Guntur district. You can lodge your complaint regarding corruption at this YSR Citizen Helpline call center. The number of this Jagan anti-corruption helpline is 14400, it will help the government in fighting corruption problems in the state.
You do not need to do a lot of work to register your complaints, just dial the helpline number and file your complaint and a complaint reference number will be provided to you. This helpline has been created for the general public. So any ordinary citizen can call on this number and complain about the corruption and harassment going on in government offices. After the complaint is registered, action will be taken by the concerned authorities after taking cognizance.
Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline
For the people and government of the country, corruption is a very big problem. It also creates hindrance in the progress and development of the country. The progress and development of any country is possible only when that country is corruption free. Most of the poor and common people have to face corruption from place to place and to get their work done, a huge cost has to be paid on bribes.
To eliminate this problem, the Andhra Pradesh state government has started the Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline Call Centre. This portal will definitely help in reducing the problems of corruption from various government and private sector departments. Under the Jagan Anti Corruption Helpline initiative, the government will resolve the complaints registered within 15 days after completing the investigation process.
Highlights of YSR Jagan Anti-Corruption Call Centre
|Scheme Name||Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Start Date||25th November 2019|
|Toll Free Helpline Number||14400|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Make public hearing easier|
|Benefits||Ban on Corruption|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Schemes|
YRR Anti-Corruption Toll Free Number
The Toll Free number of Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline is : 14400
Benefits of Citizen Helpline Call Centre
- The Jagan government has also launched the poster of the YSR Citizen Helpline Call Center and called to check their helpline number to check that it is running.
- Through this helpline number, common citizens of the state will also be able to easily file their complaints / complaints easily.
- All details of the person making the complaint will be kept confidential.
- Now common citizen can also interact with the government / departments / offices in an easy and transparent way.
- Complaints from all sources will be available on one platform.
Online Complaints Registration at Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline
Citizens of Andhra Pardesh can register their complaints at the YSR Citizen Helpline Call Center by following the steps given below.
- First dial the toll-free number of the Jagan Anti Corruption Helpline: 14400.
- A call center agent will answer your call. Communicate with the agent and file your complaint.
- You will be provided with a reference number after registering your complaint.
- After 15 days of complaint registration, you will get the resolution of your complaint.
Also Read – YSR SC/ST/BC/KAPU OBMMS Application Status Check
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is YSR Citizen Helpline Call Center?
A portal started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy through which ordinary citizens will be able to register their complaints regarding any kind of corruption.
What is Jagan Anti Corruption Helpline Number?
The Anti Corruption Number introduced for all citizens is 14400.