Apply for AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme | YSR Badugu Vikasam Online Registration Form | Beneficiary List of AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme | Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
The Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to provide benefits to weaker sections like SC / ST. Through the YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme, people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be provided self-employment. Through this scheme, people belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes will be empowered. This scheme will help those who have lost their livelihood in the recent Covid-19 crisis and will be assisted by the state government in starting their business.
Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2021
Interested people of Andhra Pradesh who want to apply under the Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme, they can apply by visiting the official portal and also get information about SC / ST Entrepreneur Scheme, online application, and registration process. Only after applying under this scheme, you can enjoy the benefits. Several programs were launched to encourage Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, out of which 16.2% Scheduled Castes and 6% Scheduled Tribes were provided incentives for allocation of land in industrial parks. For the people of the state who want to start their industry, instructions have been given by the officials to take steps to create awareness on this issue. For this the scheme has been started on 26 October 2020.
YSR Badugu Vikasam 2021 Launched
AP YSR Badugu Vikasam 2021 has been released by the Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh, to help all those poor people who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes. A large number of steps have taken by the Andhra Pradesh government to help all the needy people of the state and this scheme is one of these which is started on 26 October 2020. Under this scheme, the state government took the initiative to help those people who want to become good industrialists in the coming future. It will definitely be a great step in the human resources development of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Highlights of YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||Promoting SC / ST Entrepreneurs|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Objective of YSR Badugu Vikasam
The main goal of the Andhra Pradesh government behind launching the YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme is to provide a better environment for the people of the state belonging to different types of caste and creed. For doing good marketing and helping small businesses, the state government is bringing in big companies like Amul, PNG and Reliance, etc. This scheme aims to completely change or improve the conditions of poor people. All those people who are suffering in their day-to-day life can get the benefit of this scheme launched by YSR Jaganmohan Reddy.
Features of AP YSR Badugu Vikasam
The AP YSR Badugu Vikasam has the following features:
- 16.2 % of the plots will be reserved for Scheduled Castes and 6 % for Scheduled Tribes.
- For first-generation entrepreneurs, 25 % of seed capital support will be provided for machinery setting up micro-units.
- 25 paisa per unit enhancement in power tariff reimbursement, in investment subsidy 10 % increment
- 9 % increment in interest subsidy for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Among the socially disadvantaged communities, the new policy will promote manufacturing and service sector activities to create a greater economic impact
- An investment subsidy of 45 % will be provided to the SC and ST entrepreneurs for setting up manufacturing units, with a cap of Rs 1 crore.
- By providing a package of special incentives, it will encourage increased participation of SC and ST entrepreneurs.
- For handholding support, a dedicated Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Entrepreneur Facilitation Cell will be set up in all District Industry Centers
- For providing the necessary capabilities and skills the Entrepreneurship development programs will be taken up
- In the industrial policy, the interest subsidy for MSMEs which was fixed at 3 %, has been increased to 9 % under Badugu Vikasam.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe entrepreneurs have to pay only 25 % of the land cost and the remaining payment can be made in 8 years with 8 % interest.
- The cost reimbursement of electricity has increased to Rs. 1. 50 per unit.
- The government will identify the capacity building, skill development training programs, field studies for future investable opportunities, and various marketing opportunities in related areas for SC and ST entrepreneurs.
- The subsidy amount of Rs 75 lakh, has been kept for units related to the service sector and transport.
Benefits of Jagananna Badugu Vikasam Pathakam
The main attractions of AP Badugu Vikasam Scheme for the benefit of SC / ST entrepreneurs offered by the state government are as follows:
- Through this scheme, SC and ST communities will be assisted in starting their own business.
- The Scheduled Castes share 16.2% in the Entrepreneurship Program, and 6% for Scheduled Tribes have been allocated on the basis of this scheme.
- The YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme, a prestigious project of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, is part of the Industrial Policy 2020-23.
- To take Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme to the next level, the government has invited companies like Amul, P&G, Reliance etc.
- The village volunteer will coordinate the scheme in collecting the details of the eligible applicants.
Beneficiaries of SC / ST Welfare Schemes
In the Secretariat, SC, ST, BC and minorities were in about 82% of the jobs. The entire fees reimbursement is already being implemented by the Andhra Pradesh state government to save parents from getting caught in debt trap. Additionally, a system of villages, wards and volunteers has been set up by the government to provide schemes to all. The main objective of this scheme is to make things better for all of caste, creed, creed and political party without any bias of corruption. The Andhra Pradesh state government has brought in companies like Amul, P&G and Reliance, to take steps to avoid trouble in marketing and problems to small business owners. These programs have been initiated by the Andhra Pradesh government to completely change the conditions of the poor in the coming days. The government will provide employment opportunities to the weaker sections, so that more and more people are not unemployed.
Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To avail of this scheme, you have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a native of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes community of the state will be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants who belong to weaker sections of the society will be eligible for this scheme.
- Address Proof of the applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
Apply Online for YSR Badugu Vikasam SC/ST Entrepreneurship Scheme
To apply for the YSR Badugu Vikasam SC/ST Entrepreneurship Scheme follow the steps provided below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the YSR Badugu Vikasam. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Apply Online” in the menu. After this, a form will open in front of you.
- Fill the Application Form properly with appropriate details and upload the required scanned documents.
- Now crosscheck the details entered in the form and submit it by pressing the submit button.
AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Online Registration Form
Those from Andhra Pradesh who want to apply under AP Badugu Vikasam Scheme will have to wait a little longer, as there is no availability of the registration form on the official website. Strict guidelines have been given by the government to village volunteers to collect data of eligible beneficiaries from SC / ST communities. When the registration process for this scheme will be started, you will be notified through our website.
Beneficiary List of YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
Applicants who are eligible for this scheme can check the beneficiary list by visiting the official portal. However, the beneficiary list will be made available once the application process starts. When the application process for Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme is started, the beneficiary list will also be released. Till then you will have to wait a bit. When the application process is started, you will be notified through our website.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme launched by the AP State Government?
The scheme has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and the objective of the Entrepreneurship Scheme is to make the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes people self-reliant in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
What is the online application procedure to apply and register for the YSR Badugu Vikasam scheme?
Those who want to apply under this scheme, there is no information available about the registration process for YSR Badgu Vikas Yojana.
Who are the target group of people coming under the Jagananna Badugu Vikasam Scheme?
The target group of people under the Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme are people belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe communities.
What is the tentative date of starting the online application procedure for the AP Badugu Vikasam Scheme?
There has been no official announcement regarding the date of starting the online application process for applying under AP Badugu Vikasam Scheme by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.