JDA New Scheme Online Apply | JDA New Scheme Online Registration | JDA New Scheme Application Form
The new scheme has been Launched by the Jaipur Development Authority named as JDA New Scheme If you do not currently own a home but have in the past expressed interest in purchasing a home in the Jaipur area, then this scheme can be of great assistance to you. Only those belonging to economically disadvantaged sections can participate in this program. In this article, we will learn about the benefits, eligibility criteria and documents of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the registration procedure.
Jaipur Development Authority New Housing Scheme
The Jaipur Development Authority started a new scheme named as Jaipur Development Authority New Housing Scheme.Through this scheme,requests online submissions of applications for residential plots in the Zone 11 area of Jaipur.There are a total of 359 residential plots available for residents in the LIG and MIG categories.There are 194 plots available in Mohan Lal Sukhadia Nagar, which is located in Dahmikhurd on the Ajmer Road. Additionally, there are 165 plots available in Priyadarshini Nagar Estuary, which is located in Sanganer.The successful applicants for these plots will be selected using a lottery procedure. The beginning of the day yesterday marked the beginning of the online registration process for these plots.
Jaipur Development Authority New Housing Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jaipur Development Authority New Housing Scheme|
|Launched By||Jaipur Development Authority|
|Beneficiaries||Economically weak section|
Objective forJDA New Housing Scheme
The winning applicants for these plots will be selected using a lottery procedure.
Benefits for JDA New Housing Scheme
- Some of the benefits of the scheme in the state is as
- More than 350 houses will be distributed in the state
- Housing will be available in different places in the state and citizens can choose their place as per their wish.
- The participant must be a resident of Rajasthan state.
- The minimum age for applicants is required to be 18 years old.
- submit an application for LIG-A; the annual income requirement for applicants’ families is Rs. 300000/-To be eligible to apply, you need to be at least 60 years old
- In order to submit an application for LIG-B, the annual income of the applicant’s family needs to be between Rs. 300000 and Rs. 600000.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family needs to be between Rs. 600,000 and Rs. 1,000,000 in order for them to be eligible for the MIG category.
- The applicant is required to have a bank account in their own name.
- The applicant, his or her wife or spouse, or any dependents must not own a residence in any region of the state.
- The applicant cannot have had any plots or houses allocated in their name by JDA in the previous ten years.
- The applicant Passport size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Kisan Photo Passbook
- Driving License
- Bank details
- Residence proof
- Pan Card
- MNREGA Job card
- Certificate of medical insurance issued by a Primary Health Center or a Government Hospital
- Certificate proving one’s identity that was issued by the government or any organization operating in the public sector.
- Document proving one’s identity, issued by either the State Government or the Union Territory Administration
Applying Procedure for JDA New Housing Scheme
- First you have to visit the official website
- On the homepage you have to go to Registration for Allotment in JDA Residential Scheme.
- Now Select the Proceed option and a new page will appear on your display.
- You will see on the new webpage Flats for Economically Weaker Income Group on selected plots in Anand Vihar / Surya Nagar / Kheda Jagannathpura residential scheme of Javipra.
- Now click on Proceed option
- Click Apply for Registration option.
- Enter the name and mobile number
- Now click Send OTP option and verify your mobile number
- Fill your profile details which are required.
- After the Successful login,Now you will FInd Residential Scheme List on your screen.
- Click on the Select button option and a new webpage will be shown.
- Select your Category and Annual Income Criteria
- Now select the scheme which you want to fill the application form.
- Now you have pay Registration Amount And Processing Fee
- Select the Mode of Payment and make a successful payment.
- You have got the Registration number and Payment Receipt for future use.
Check Application Status Procedure for JDA New Scheme
- First the visit the Official Website a new webpage will be appear named as HomePage
- Click on Registration for Allotment in JDA Residential Schemes
- Select the Process option and a new webpage will be shown on your screen.
- Now you see Mohanlal Sukhadia Nagar Dahmikhurd,Ajmer Road and Priyadarshini Nagar Muhana,Sanganer and Click the Proceed option
- Click Apply for Registration Status option
- Enter the Username and verify your mobile number
- Your application status will appear on your screen.