E Pass Jharkhand Registration| Lockdown Curfew Pass Apply Online| Jharkhand lockdown Movement Pass Registration
Coronavirus has taken over the world, which is why every country is taking different steps to protect its citizens from coronavirus. The main reason for taking all these steps is to deal with this compassion epidemic as soon as possible. Many such steps have also been taken by the Central and State Government in India, one of which is also Lok Don. This is the reason that now the Government of Jharkhand has also decided to impose lockdown in its state. With this lockdown, they have issued a lockdown E Pass which is required to deliver essential services and goods. Today we will tell you in detail in this article about Jharkhand lockdown E Pass like; what is Jharkhand Curfew Pass? Step by step procedure for applying for Jharkhand E Pass 2021 etc. Therefore, if you also belong to the state of Jharkhand, then this article of ours will be taken care of till the end, it will be 100 percent beneficial for you.
Jharkhand E Pass 2021
Jharkhand Chief Minister has announced Jharkhand E Pass. As we know there are many complaints about the freedom of the people due to the lockdown such as availability of some main facilities in the state. Other essential services and food arrangements. This is the reason that the Jharkhand government has provided the facility of Jharkhand lockdown E Pass to all those people who are providing food and other essential services. Through this pass, they can move from one place to another in the state. The government has also made the Jharkhand Curfew Pass available for people working in media and other core areas.
- Apart from this, if you need to move from one place to another at the time of lockdown for any necessary work, then you must also have Jharkhand E Pass.
- If you go out without this pass at the time of Lok Down, then strict action can be taken against you.
- For downloading this pass and all information related to it, see the article below.
Highlights of Jharkhand lockdown E Pass
|Scheme Name||Jharkhand COVID-19 E Pass|
|Launched By||Government of Jharkhand|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Curfew Pass Registration|
|Benefits||Online Application Procedure|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt. Schemes|
Eligibility for Jharkhand E Pass
Only the candidates whose work belongs to the following category of work are eligible for the E Pass.
- Manufacturing of essential items
- Transport of essential items
- Storage of essential items
- Shops of essential items
All the candidates work in following departments are eligible to apply for the Jharkhand E Pass
- Food items, groceries (fruits/vegetables/milk/ bakery items, meat, fish etc.)
- General Provision stores
- Take away/ home delivery in restaurants.
- E-commerce of all essential goods including food, pharmaceutical and medical equipment
- Fair Price Shops (Public Distribution System)
- Health (including Veterinary Health Care facilities)
- Milk plants
- Cashier/Teller operations of banks (including ATMS)
- Chemists and Pharmacies.
- Caregiver for Person with Disabilities.
- Print and Electronic Media
- Pay and Accounts Office ( only for salary/wages/ contingent/health & essential services related expenditure)
- Telecom, Internet and Postal services
- Petrol pumps, LPG/CNG/ Oil agencies (including their godown and transportation-related activities)
- Animal fodder
- Construction/maintenance/ manufacturing, processing, transportation, distribution, storage, trade/commerce and logistics related to all the above services/establishments and commodities required for delivery of these above services
- SEBI regulated Stock market entities and the essential staff related to stock market services.
- Municipal Services
- Activities related to the functioning of Legislative Assembly of Delhi
- Offices charged with law and order and magisterial duties
- Any other essential service/ establishment that may be exempted by the Government
- Government Employee
Jharkhand E Pass Documents Required
The list of documents required for the Jharkhand E Pass are as follows:
- ID Proof
- Visiting Card
- Shop License
- Business License
Procedure to Download Grid by Pragyaam Mobile Application
You can download the Grid by Pragyaam mobile application by following these steps provided below.
- First of all you need to open the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Now on the top of the screen you can see the search option.
- Here in this search by and the Pragyaam and press search button.
- The related options list will open on a device screen now choose that topmost option named Grid by Pragyaam.
- A new page will open on your screen where you need to press the install tab.
- After pressing the install button the app will start getting downloading on your device screen.
- After successful downloading and installation procedure you can open the app and use it.
Apply for Jharkhand E pass
If you want to download the Jharkhand lockdown E pass then you need to follow the steps provided below.
- First of all you need to open the Pragyaam app on your mobile.
- To apply for the pass you need to click on the Jharkhand epass link.
- After clicking on the link a new page will open on your screen where you need to enter your phone number.
- Now login without OTP send it to your given mobile number.
- After login you need to click on the vehicle E pass option and a new page will open.
- On this page you can see Plus sign off blue colour, click on it to open your application form.
- Fill this application form with all the required details and upload the required documents.
- Finally submit this application form and after approval you will get and application confirmation message with your epass link.
- By clicking on the link you can open your Jharkhand E pass.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Jharkhand E Pass beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.