Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Apply Online | Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Form | Jharkhand Marriage Registration Online | Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Apply Online| Step by Step Guide on service portal
In recent times, after the passing of the Marriage Registration Act 2017 by the Government of Jharkhand, it has become mandatory to register for marriage to take advantage of the schemes launched by the state government. To make this process easier, an online portal has been launched by the Jharkhand government. You can get Jharkhand Marriage Certificate on the service plus Jharkhand’s official website serviceonline.gov.in. You can get marriage registration certificate in online mode. After the physical verification by the couple, the marriage certificate will be issued online on completion of 15 days of the application. The entire process has been made online by the Department of Land, Revenue and Registration. Now, according to the new system, civic bodies in urban areas have been empowered to issue marriage certificates.
Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Apply
The online portal Marriage Registration Act 2017 launched by the Jharkhand government completes the process of marriage registration. Currently, marriage registration is completed in Jharkhand through two ways. Under the Special Marriage Act, an applicant has to give one month’s notice to the concerned registry office by filling a prescribed form before registration. For immediate marriage registration, a provision has been made under the Hindu Marriage Act. Under this Act, a married couple can register on the day of the wedding itself, however, it has two conditions. DIG registration S Siddiqui said that it is convenient to do more than one registration in online mode. Now you can apply for marriage registration certificate through the official website serviceonline.gov.in/ in online mode.
Highlights of Jharkhand Online Marriage Registration
|Scheme Name||Jharkhand Marriage Certificate|
|Launched By||Land Revenue and Registration Department|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Online marriage registration facility|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt. Schemes|
Benefits of Jharkhand Marriage Certificate
The major benefits of Jharkhand marriage registration certificate are as follows.
- The marriage record can be used officially only by marriage certificate.
- It serves to secure the law of minimum age of marriage to prohibit marriage.
- Widows can claim succession on husband’s property through marriage certificate.
- This certificate assures women to exercise their rights from husband and for the custody of children.
- You can use it to avail passport, driving license, visa appeal and other government schemes to get immigration benefits.
Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Eligibility Criteria
The bride and groom must fulfill the following eligibility conditions for obtaining marriage certificate in Jharkhand –
- In order to get a marriage certificate in Jharkhand, the couple must be a permanent resident of India.
- It is mandatory for both the sides to be present at the time of marriage.
- The groom must be over 21 years of age and the bride must be over 18 years old.
At the time of marriage registration in Jharkhand, it is mandatory for the applicant to have the following documents available –
- Marriage application form
- Details of wedding date and nationality along with place of marriage
- Applicant’s passport size photo and wedding invitation card photo (if available)
- Residence proof of the applicant
- Birth certificate of bride and groom
- Declaration by the priest in the event of marriage in a religious place
- For divorced people, a verified copy of the divorce order and the death certificate is required.
Procedure to Apply Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Online
To apply for Jharkhand Marriage Certificate, you have to follow the easy steps given –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Online Services Portal. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link of “Select State” in the menu.
- Select your state from the drop-down list.
- You will be redirected to the Online Service Plus page. Select the Marriage Registration Certificate by clicking on the “Services” link provided in the menu bar.
- After this you will be redirected to the page shown in the picture. On this page, you can get the Jharkhand Marriage Registration Certificate.
- On this page, you click on the Application Form, it redirects to the application form below.
- In this application form, you have to fill the applicant information, mobile number, email ID, address details.
- In the Husband Details section, enter the name of the groom’s father, the name of the groom’s mother, the age and nationality of the groom. Along with this, you also have to fill the religion, BPL details.
- In the Wife Details section, the bride’s name, the bride’s father’s name, the bride’s mother’s name and nationality details will have to be filled. Along with this, you also have to fill the religion, BPL details.
- In the next step, the information about the place of residence where you want to register the marriage has to be filled.
- You can apply for registration from the place of residence or marriage of the bride or groom.
- In the Witness Details section, the residential location information of the witness has to be filled.
- In the Photographs and Signature section, Enter the Photos of Husband, Wife, Both Together, Wedding Photos, Witnesses Photos and Signatures.
- Finally, you can read the declaration form and click on the submit button of the application form.
- Download & the Take a print out of application form, you can use it at the time of physical verification with documents.
- In this way, you can apply for Jharkhand Marriage Certificate registration through the given easy steps.
Track Application Status
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Online Services Portal.
- After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Go to the Track Application Status option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Select an option to track application either through
- Application reference number
- OTP/ application details
- Now enter the further details as per the selected option.
- After that enter the captcha code present on the screen and click on the submit option.
- The application status will be displayed.
Procedure to login to the portal
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Jharseva.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the login option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your login ID, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on login option.
- You will be able to login to the portal in this way.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Jharkhand Marriage Certificate registration beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.