Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme 2021, AP Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme Apply Online, Download AP Kapari Bandhu Scheme Apply Online & Application Form details will be given to you in this article. YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Under the leadership of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy, schemes are being launched for the development of various communities in the state.
The Cattle Health Card Scheme, and Pension Kanuka Scheme, and many more have been launched by the State Government. Moving forward in this sequence, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme for the development of shepherds. Under this scheme, the state government will provide economic facilities for the economic protection of shepherds. As per the provisions of the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the shepherds to purchase 20 sheep and a goat.
The scheme will be implemented by the AP government in collaboration with the National Cooperative Development Corporation. A scheme to benefit 50 thousand shepherds is being worked out under this scheme in the next four years. The state government is considering providing a subsidy of up to 30% for the purchase of such units. NCDC has said to allocate Rs 200 crore for the successful implementation of this scheme.
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021
The government of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy is continuously launching schemes for the upliftment of all classes. In this series, YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been started for the economic empowerment of shepherds. Under this scheme, the state government will provide loans up to 1.5 lakh to the shepherds.
The State Government will ensure the availability of loans on subsidy to the shepherds for the purchase of sheep and goats. Under this scheme, the National Cooperative Development Corporation has said to allocate an amount of 200 crores. In the four years under the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme, more than 50 thousand shepherds will be provided assistance in the form of loans.
Overview of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
|Scheme Name||Kapari Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Registration Process||Not Set Yet|
|Objective||Financial assistance to shepherds|
|Relief fund||50,000 rupees|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Purpose of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been started with the objective of economic protection of shepherds in the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the shepherds for the purchase of sheep and goats. This assistance amount will be provided on subsidy in the form of a loan.
Several schemes have been started by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy earlier also. Amma Vodi Scheme, Jaganna Vidya Kanuka Scheme, and Cattle Health Card Scheme have been started in collaboration with many departments. The main objective of starting all these schemes is to support the cooperation of all sections of the society through various schemes.
Features of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
The following are the details of the key features of the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government for the economic empowerment of shepherds.
- This scheme launched for the development of shepherds under the leadership of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy will surely contribute significantly to their economic empowerment.
- The shepherd will be able to use the assistance amount for the purchase of 20 sheep and goats.
- This scheme is a credit subsidy scheme. Under this scheme, a subsidy of 30% will be provided on the number of loans to the beneficiary, which will reduce the burden of loans on their shoulders.
- With the successful implementation of this scheme by the state government, a target has been set to benefit more than 50 thousand shepherds in the next four years.
- Assistance to the beneficiary in this scheme has not been announced yet. The Chief Minister said that the beneficiaries will receive certain financial support from the Andhra Pradesh Authority.
- All financial transfers are said to be done through direct benefit transfer mode, which will reduce the possibility of corruption.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, the National Cooperative Development Corporation has said that an allocation of Rs 200 crore has been made.
Some eligibility criteria have been set for the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021 launched in collaboration with the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC). Here we are providing information about the major eligibility criteria.
- Only permanently resident shepherds of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- This scheme has been started with the objective of economic empowerment of the shepherd community only, in which only the shepherds of the Gola and Kuruma communities can be benefited.
- Under this scheme, only shepherd brothers living below the poverty line will have the right to receive financial assistance.
- If the applicant does not have a bank account with the shepherd then he is not eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
In case all these eligibility criteria are met, the Kapari Bandhu Scheme can be availed. Apart from this, other eligibility criteria can also be determined. For more information related to this, information can be obtained from the official website of the department.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Ration card copy
- Loan documents were taken from the bank
- Copy of residential certificate
- Bank account information
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Online Registration Procedure
Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has given the first impression that the benefit of this scheme will be availed only by the shepherd community. Giving information in this regard, information related to the department and the amount allocated by the Chief Minister has been provided.
The YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme is currently in its initial phase. Currently, information related to the online or offline registration of this scheme has not been provided by any department. It is expected that like Amma Vodi Scheme and other schemes, beneficiaries will be selected at the regional level for this scheme as well.
On receipt of any information related to online or offline registration of this scheme by the state government or any department, we will update it on our website. You are requested to click on the link given below for this scheme and other schemes started by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy in Andhra Pradesh.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
How will the government provide benefits to applicants in this scheme?
The government will provide 30% subsidy in loan amount or a benefit of Rs 1.5 lakh (whichever is lower).
How to apply for this scheme?
So far only the scheme has been announced only, the government has not yet announced the other process or application process of the scheme. We will give you here as soon as there are any announcements related to it.
How many beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme?
About 50 thousand people registered under the community can avail the benefit of this scheme.