Karnataka Driver Scheme Application Form | How to Apply Karnataka Driver Scheme | How to Apply Rs 5000 Karnataka Driver Scheme
Karnataka Driver Scheme has been launched. The Karnataka Rs 5000 Driver Assistance Scheme has been introduced for AUTO RICKSHAW / TAXI / CAB DRIVER at the time of ongoing lock-down between coronavirus infections. Currently, a nationwide lock-down has been announced in view of the transition of COVID 19 across India. this Scheme (Rs 5000 Driver Assistance Scheme) has been launched by the B. S. Yediyurappa Government of Karnataka to provide financial assistance to daily laborers and Auto Rickshaw / Taxi / CAB Driver. Under this scheme, the State Government will provide financial assistance of Rs 5000 to Auto Rickshaw / Taxi / CAB Driver sitting at the time of lock-down.
Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs 5000 Assistance
As you all know, Lockdown 3.0 has been extended till May 17 in view of the infection of the global epidemic corona in India. In such a situation, the scheme is being started by the central government for daily laborers and other workers. In this sequence, the Government of Karnataka has announced an economic package of Rs 1,610 crore. This relief package issued by Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa will help the farm, bloom producers, washer men, auto rickshaws and cab drivers, MSMEs, giant enterprises, weavers, building workers and hair stylists. Under this, Karnataka Driver Scheme has been started, under which assistance of Rs 5000 will be provided to Auto Rickshaw / Taxi / CAB Driver.
Highlights of Karnataka Driver Scheme
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Driver Scheme|
|Launched By||CM. B. S. Yediyurappa|
|Beneficiaries||Auto Rickshaw/Taxi/CAB Driver|
|Objective||Funding at the time of corona transition|
|Benefits||Rs 5000 Assistamce|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Scheme|
Purpose of Rs 5000 Driver Assistance Scheme Karnataka
Providing assistance to producers, washer men, auto rickshaws and cab drivers, MSMEs, large enterprises, weavers, building laborers and hair stylists in the lock-down that continues at the time of infection of Corona virus through this scheme launched by Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa. is. Due to the global epidemic COVID 19, orders have been ordered to maintain the lock-down position in the entire country till May 17. In such a situation, to help the other poor farmers, it has been said that under the Karnataka Driver Scheme, an amount of Rs. 5000 is given so that they too can live their lives happily and without any financial problems.
Benefits to Flower Growers, Fruit and Vegetable Growers
Around Rs 12.74 crore has been allocated to the flower growers through this scheme launched by the Government of Karnataka. Under this Karnataka Driver Scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 10,000 per hectare through which around 20000 farmers will be given benefits to the flower growers. Vegetable and fruit growers will also be benefited through this scheme through the Government of Karnataka, as all of them will be given 10000 rupees per hectare as financial assistance, and along with this, about 69000 fruit and vegetable growers will also be given this scheme Will get benefit.
Benefits to Construction Workers and Street Vendors
The Government of Karnataka has allocated 494 crores under the scheme for construction workers during the allocated annual budget, and financial assistance is provided by the government to every construction worker registered with the Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. Rs 3000 as it will help a lot for all the workers who could not work due to the lockout situation in the country. 44 crore has been allocated by the government for street vendors registered under the Nirbh Nidhi Kosh. Under this, people of the street vendors will get financial assistance of two thousand rupees, this will benefit about 2.20 lakh street vendors.
Benefits to Artists and Unorganised Sector
The Karnataka government has allocated Rs 4.8 crore to government to provide financial assistance to all the citizens of the state who have lost their jobs due to the Kovid-19 lockdown. About 16095 artists are going to benefit from this scheme. 3000 rupees have been given as financial assistance to the artists. The unorganized sector consists of tailors, porter, mechanic, blacksmith, domestic workers, etc. who are daily wage laborers and earn a living. The government is spending Rs 60.89 crore for all unorganized workers. Karnataka government is providing financial assistance of Rs 2,000 to about 3.4 lakh people of the state under this scheme.
Features of Rs 5000 Driver Assistance Scheme
The Karnataka driver scheme launched by the Government of Karnataka has many benefits. Here we are giving you some update of benefits.
- Under this scheme launched by the Government of Karnataka, financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be provided to all Auto Rickshaw / Taxi / CAB Drivers.
- Recently, an economic package of Rs.1610 crore has been announced by Chief Minister B. S. Yediyurappa.
- 7.75 lakh auto rickshaw and cab drivers will be given Rs 5,000 each as a one-time measure
- The scheme will include producers, washer men, auto rickshaws and cab drivers, MSMEs, large enterprises, weavers, building workers and hairstylists.
- More than 54000 handloom weavers will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 2000.
- 15.80 lakh listed fabricating laborers will be provided a lump sum of Rs 5,000 as financial assistance.
- Along with this, 25,000 rupees per hectare will be provided to the flower cultivators of the state.
- Hairstylists will receive Rs 5000 assistance under the Karnataka Driver Scheme.
Eligible Candidate for Karnataka Driver Scheme
Only the candidates given below are eligible for registration under this scheme.
- small and medium enterprises
- Flower growers,
- Auto driver
- vehicle driver
- Cab driver
Karnataka Driver Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- Vehicle Registration Certificate and Applicant’s Driving License
- Registered Transport Driver Proof
Karnataka Driver Scheme Online Registration Procedure
You can complete the registration process for Karnataka Driver Scheme by following the easy steps given.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu Karnataka. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “DISTRIBUTION OF COMPENSATION TO AUTORICKSHAW DRIVERS / TAXI DRIVERS DURING COVID-19“.
- After this, the driver registration form will open on your computer and mobile screen.
- In this driver registration form, you have to enter the details of the information given below.
- Name of applicant
- Aadhar card number
- Residential address
- mobile number
- Driving license details
- Vehicle details
- After entering all this information, you click on the button of “Submit”.
In this way your registration will be completed in the online mode under the driver scheme through the official website of Seva Sindhu.
Karnataka Driver Scheme Registration Status
Those beneficiaries who want to check the status of this Scheme application, have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS“.
- Now enter the application reference number at the given location and click on the Submit button.
Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List
Those beneficiaries who want to check the list of beneficiaries of Karnataka Chalak Yojana will have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Beneficiary List Option.
- Click on it & select all the desired options carefully.
- After this, the list of beneficiaries will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
Thus you can check the list of beneficiaries under the driver scheme.
In this article applicants have been given all the information related to filling the application form, if you are still facing any problem then you can contact the helpline number 080-22230281 for more information or clarification.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Karnataka Rs 5000 Driver Assistance Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.