Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Application Form & Registration Details will be given to you here. Karnataka Government has also started Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme in the year 2020 on the lines of other states. If you have passed the 12th standard examination this year, then you have the opportunity to apply in the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme. Here in this article, we will share with you the important aspects of the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme.
Here in this article, you will get information about the application process, important documents and all the eligibility criteria under Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020. With this, we will also share with you the information about the features and objectives of this scheme. If you want to know all this information then read this article from beginning to end.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020
Chief Minister of Karnataka, Mr. HD Kumaraswamy has started the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme for the students who have passed the 12th standard examinations in the state. Under this scheme, free laptops will be distributed to all meritorious students who have passed class 12. In addition, laptops will be distributed by the government to some other students as well.
Students pursuing higher education in the medical, engineering sector will also be able to avail of the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme. This scheme will help to keep further education running smoothly by encouraging the meritorious students in the state. The scheme has been launched primarily with the objective of benefiting students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes.
About Rs, 311 crores will be spent by the Karnataka State Government for the successful implementation of this scheme. In this scheme, a target has been set to benefit more than 36000 students of SC / ST category. If you have passed the 12th standard examination this year, then you can very easily apply in the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme.
- Only meritorious students, permanent residents of the state of Karnataka, are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Students who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes are eligible to apply in this scheme.
- Only those meritorious students who have passed the 12th standard are eligible to apply.
- The family income of the applicant student should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- Those students who have applied for higher education after 12th, only those students will be selected as beneficiaries after application.
Only certain categories of students are eligible to apply for this scheme. Here we are providing you the subject list of the eligible class students for application in this scheme.
- Medical studies.
- Polytechnic College.
- Postgraduate courses.
- Study in first-grade colleges.
- Aadhar Card
- Age certificate
- Bank account information
- Residence certificate of Karnataka
- 10th and 12th mark-sheet
- SC / ST / OBC caste certificate
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Application Process
If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria then you can easily apply in the free laptop scheme by following the steps given.
- First of all, you need to go to the Department of Collegiate Education’s official website. Its link will be given below.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Free Laptop Scheme tab, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you will see the link for the Free Laptop Scheme Application Form. You have to click on this link and download the application form.
- After this, you have to enter all the necessary information in the application form and attach all the documents with the form.
- After checking the information you have entered in the application form, you submit it to the Karnataka Educational Board.
In this way, your Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme application will be completed.
Features of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
In this scheme, all the students of SC / ST class who have passed the 12th standard examination will be given many incentives. All those students who have taken admission in further classes for higher education after passing the 12th standard examination with good marks can apply for this scheme. This scheme has been started with the aim of providing incentives mainly to all the students of SC / ST category.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Karnataka Free Laptop beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme?
This scheme has been started for the distribution of free laptops to meritorious students who have passed the 12th standard examination in Karnataka. Under this, free laptops will be provided to SC / ST category.
Can one apply to the Free Laptop Scheme from offline mode as well?
Yes, you can apply for the Free Laptop Scheme in offline mode as well.
When will laptops be distributed among meritorious students?
Once the application process is over, the laptops will be distributed after the list of beneficiary students is released by the concerned department.
Is it compulsory for a student to enter further higher education courses to take advantage of this scheme?
Yes, you will also have to submit your further admission slip at the time of application.
Can undergraduate second year or final year students also apply for the scheme?
No, only first-year students are eligible to apply.