The Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records portal has been launched by the Telangana Land Records Society for better access to land and revenue related services to the citizens. The main goal of this society established by the Telangana government is to provide services to the citizens through digitization and computerization of land records. It is a high-level body that executes and monitors land-related documents in Telangana.
You will be happy to know that with the help of the portal ccla.telangana.gov.in/ you will be able to get information related to Telangana Land Records on your mobile / computer screen online. Information about Telangana Land Records, Pahani Telangana, Adangal, ROR 1B and Land Tippan can be obtained through this portal. These procedures are very easy, if you know a little computer trick, then you can get this information easily.
Importance of Telangana Land Records Portal
The Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records Portal has been launched by the Telangana government with the aim of providing land record information without any difficulty to the citizens of the state as part of the complete digitization process. The major features of Maa Bhoomi are as follows: –
- This portal acts as a single source for the management of land records through which you can view the details of all movable and immovable properties.
- You can get information in real-time using the Dharni GIS tool.
- Telangana Land Records Portal works by providing innovative information using the latest modern technology by integrating several departments.
- On this online portal, you can exchange information related to land transactions like purchase, sale, mortgage, etc. of land.
- You can download Adangal / Pahani with the help of the Maa Bhoomi portal, along with TS land records information that can also be obtained.
Overview of Maa Bhoomi Online Land Record
|Portal Name||Maa Bhoomi Telangana|
|Launched By||Telangana Revenue Department|
|Objective||Digitalization of Land Record|
|Beneficiary||People of State|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
Services available under Maa Bhoomi Telangana
You can get all the movable and immovable property/land related details 24/7/365 through “Maa Bhoomi” of Telangana Government. The services provided by this website are as follows: –
- Land record information
- Succession / Mutation.
- Agricultural Income Certificate.
- Linking Aadhaar to Account Number
- Slot booking and rescheduling.
- Track application.
- See unit rate.
- Apply for TS Pahani / Adangal (for property in non-rural areas)
- View details
- (ROR1-B) Description Information
- Complaint registration related to any service
- View Village Record of Rights (ROR1-B) Description
- Payment of registration services.
How to Check Maa Bhoomi Land Records Online
- First, visit dharani.telangana.gov.in/homePage
- Now click on the ‘Registered Document Details‘ link on the official website.
- On the new page, you’ll be required to enter details like district, sub-registrar office (SRO), book type, registration year and document number, etc.
- Click submit, you can reset for any corrections
- Now you will be able to check your land information online.
What is TS Pahani, Adangal?
You can check the market value of your land/property on Maa Bhoomi’s official website of the Telangana government. A document under which information about the name of the patted, nature of the land, government and public rights over land, legend number, land revenue statement, liabilities, soil classification, the total area of the property, etc. is known is called Pahani or Adangal. You can get a copy of TS Pahani through your nearest meeseva center or CSC center for a fee of Rs 35 /-.
What is the (ROR 1B) Record of Rights?
Record of Right (ROR 1B) is an official document through which information about the ownership of property/land is obtained. ROR 1B is considered a very important land document by which many land-related works are disposed of. This document is issued separately for each village by the tehsil office. In this document, the account number, survey number, land owner’s name, father’s name, area, and land details are available.
Application Procedure for ROR 1B
You can apply for the ROR 1B application at your nearest tehsil office. For this, you have to submit a service fee of Rs 25 along with the application form.
How to Apply for TS Pahani / Adangal
All land or property owners can visit the Tehsildar office and apply for TS Pahani / Adangal. For this, you have to submit the application form with a fee of Rs 35.
How to Check Telangana Land Records ROR 1B, Pahani / Adangal?
You can easily get the details of your property details by following the given simple steps.
- First, visit ccla.telangana.gov.in/landStatus.do
- Here you have to choose your district, division, division and village
- Next, you will be asked to give your survey number or account number or Aadhaar number or catered name.
- After providing all the requested information, you click on “Get Details”. A successful webpage will appear with more information about the landholder’s name, father’s name, survey number, Aadhaar number.
- You can also download or print this information.
Feature of Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records Portal
- With the help of this online portal, more accurate and reliable data will be obtained.
- Maa Bhoomi portal will save time as well as money, now citizens will not have to visit the tehsil office for land-related information.
- You will be able to get all the information with the help of meeseva portal near you or sitting at home.
- Land records, Pahani, Adangal, and ROR 1B, etc. information can be obtained online on this portal.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Record beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this query then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is TS Pahani?
It is a document through which the real-time value of the property, the name of the property owner and the description of the property are available.
How to check Telangana Land Records online?
You can easily get the information about the land by following the steps mentioned in the above article, so read this article carefully.
How to link your Aadhaar to TS Pahani?
You can link your Aadhaar with the help of Telangana Land Records Portal, you can also link Aadhaar to the Tehsildar office.