Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of Odisha. Here we will give you information about the application process of the scheme, eligibility criteria and application status check. If you are a citizen of Odisha then you can apply online through sepd.gov.in official website.
The scheme launched by the Odisha government is primarily a pension scheme in which the Odisha government provides pensions in various categories in collaboration with the Department of Social Security and Empowerment. This pension scheme has been launched with the merger of the revised Old Age Pension Rules 1989 and Disability Pension Rules 1985.
The scheme was launched by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik with the objective of providing financial help to the destitute. So far, about 47 lakh people have been benefited through this pension scheme. Steps are being taken by the Odisha government to make Madhu Babu Pension Yojana more accessible so that the number of beneficiaries reaches 50 lakhs.
Overview of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
|Scheme Name||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched Date||January 2008|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Odisha|
|Name of Department||Social Security & Empowerment|
|Benefit||Financial Help to Destitute|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Catagory||Odisha Government Schemes|
The scheme has certain eligibility criteria for application. If you want to avail of the benefit of this scheme then you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Widow women of any age can avail of this scheme.
- Only permanent residents of Odisha are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The person suffering from leprosy who shows signs of deformity is eligible for application.
- The person who is receiving any kind of assistance from the Central and State Government is not eligible to apply.
- For obtaining pension in any category, the family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 24000 / -.
- Applicants with a disability such as blind, orthopedically handicapped, mentally handicapped or cerebral palsy at least 5 years of age can apply in the event of a disability.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- caste certificate
- APL or BPL Ration Card
- Residential certificate
- Family income certificate
- Widow certificate (According to the situation)
- Disability certificate
- Old age certificate
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Online Application Procedure
If you fulfill all the above eligibility criteria then you can easily apply for the scheme by following the given steps.
This scheme can be applied both online and offline. To apply offline, you will have to go to the office of Block Development Officer or the Executive Officer of Municipality / NAC.
- First, visit ssepd.gov.in/
- When you go down on the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link of “Apply for Schemes“.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to select “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” in the Choose Scheme section and click on “Proceed”.
- After this, an application form will open in front of you on your computer and mobile screen.
- Here, by selecting the category of pension, you have to enter the information of father/husband name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, Aadhar number, district, subdivision, address, and social category, etc.
- Along with this, you will have to upload Aadhar card scan copy, thumb impression or signature and recent passport size image in the form.
- Now read the declaration given in the form carefully and mark all the boxes and “Submit”.
In this way, your online application will be completed in the respective category according to your requirements under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
Procedure to know the status of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application
In case of successful completion of your application, you can check the status of your application online. For this, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First, visit ssepd.gov.in/
- When you go down on the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link of “Apply for Schemes”.
- Now a new page will be lost in front of you. Here you have to select the “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” option in the Track Application Status section and click on “Track”.
- After this, you have to enter your application number on the “Track Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application” page and click on “Search”.
Thus, the status of the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana application will be revealed in front of you.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Madhu Babu Pension Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
It is a scheme launched by the Government of Odisha in which the State Government provides pension in old age, disabled, widow and other categories.
What are the eligibility criteria for application in this scheme?
Some eligibility criteria have been set by the Social Security and Empowerment Department for application in various categories, the information which has been provided to you in the above article.
How can one apply under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
You can apply for this scheme through online or offline through the easy steps given in the above article.