Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023 :- The government of Tamil Nadu is making significant efforts to develop the state and implement a number of state government welfare programmes for the livelihood of women, children and farmers. The budget for the financial year 2023-2024 included a number of government initiatives that were launched this year by Tamil Nadu’s chief minister. In Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Status post you get every information regarding this scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents and applying procedure.
Table of Contents
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
Shri MK Stalin the chief minister of Tamil Nadu, said that his administration will begin a financial support plan for state women in the budget year 2023-2024. Due to the recently implemented around 1 million women in Tamil Nadu would get access to the State Government’s Universal Basic Income Programme. The Tamil Nadu government has allocated a budget of Rs.7000 Crore for the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme which will provide assistance of Rs.1000 per month. Online and offline registration for the Scheme started on 15 September 2023, the late Chief Minister C.N. Annadurai’s birthday.
Overview of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||CM MK Stalin|
|Objectives||To Providing financial help|
Objective for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
The primary goal of the Urimai Thogai List is to empower women who work as homemakers by giving them monthly financial support. All qualified women in Tamil Nadu State shall receive financial assistance of Rs.1,000 each month.
Benefits for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
The benefits for this scheme given below:
- The state government would give the woman who is the family head Rs.1000 as part of the scheme.
- By giving financial support, the state’s women will learn to support themselves.
- The Scheme will be implemented with funding from the state of Tamil Nadu totaling 7000 million Indian rupees.
- According to a government official, the Women’s Entitlement Amount Scheme benefits close to 1 crore women in the state.
- This plan will be useful for high LPG gas cylinder coverage.
- This sum will be used by state ladies for investing or saving as well.
Features And Benefits
- This scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Mr. MK Stalin. In this scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance to the women.
- Around 1 million women in Tamil Nadu can take advantage of this scheme. In this scheme, Rs. 1000 per month will be given to the beneficiary.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, the government has allotted a budget of 7000 Crore for this scheme.
The eligibility criteria for this scheme given below:
- Only women with a state of Tamil Nadu domicile certificate are eligible. It follows that only state women will profit from this programme.
- Women who are disabled, destitute, widows are eligible for Magalir Urimai Thogai.
- The advantages of the programme are not available to women who work for the state or federal governments.
- Only female household heads will be eligible for the programme.
The documents needed for this scheme given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- Bank Details
- Family Details
- Self Declaration
- Income Certificate
- Death Certificate of Husband
- Mobile Number
Apply Procedure for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
- First you have to visit the Official website of the yojana.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Apply Online Link.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details such as name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address etc.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button to complete the application process.
For Offline Mode
- Firstly visit the official website of the portal.
- Go to the home page will appear in front of you.
- Then click on the download option to download the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme application form.
- Next fill the form carefully giving valid details such as name, address, email id, genuine mobile number etc.
மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை ஸ்செமே Budget
About 1 crore women of the state are associated with Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme. To achieve this higher coverage the Tamil Nadu state government will set aside Rs 7000 crore for the implementation of the programme. Beneficiaries will get the benefits of the scheme only after paying this amount.