Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana Apply Online, Bal Sangopan Scheme In Hindi, Bal Sangopan Yojana Maharashtra Online Registration, Eligibility & Benefits information will be given to you in this article. Bal Sangopan Yojana has been launched by the Maharashtra government to help students in collaboration with the Department of Women and Child Development. About 100 families will be benefited from this scheme.
Bal Sangopan Yojana focuses on children who belong to weaker sections of society. You can apply online on the official website for the online application form of Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana (BSY) 2021. Interested candidates can register for Bal Sangopan Scheme by downloading the application form in PDF format from the official site. People can now check the Child Compensation Scheme, online process, eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, payment/amount status, facilities, benefits and application status on the official website.
Maharastra Bal Sangopan Scheme, what is it?
The Maharashtra government has started a scheme called Bal Sangopan Yojana. This project has been running since the year 2008 in collaboration with the Department of Women and Child Development. The objective of the Children’s Compounding Scheme is to assist single parent, family in distress, death of parents, students with divorced parents, hospitalized parents and help them continue their education.
The main objective of the scheme is to give students the confidence to continue their education. About 100 families are benefiting under this child support scheme. Each beneficiary child gets a monthly benefit of Rs 425 under this scheme. Here from below given content, you can get details about Maharashtra Children Seminar Scheme, its objective, benefits application process, and online registration for women 2020.
Highlights of Bal Sangopan Scheme
|Scheme Name||Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana|
|Marathi Language||बाल संगोपन योजना (मुलांसाठी कौटुंबिक देखभाल)|
|Launched By||Govt. of Maharashtra|
|Department Name||Women And Child Development Department|
|Beneficiaries||Students of State|
|Objective||Financial help to poor students|
|Benefits||Build confidence in Students|
|Major Benefit||Grant of 425 per child|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt. Schemes|
Benefits of Bal Sangopan Yojna 2021
A monthly grant of Rs 425 per child is provided by the government to foster parents through a charitable organization under Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana 2021. A monthly grant of Rs 75 per child is given to a charitable organization to implement family and other administrative functions. It will provide a better life and future to such children.
Objective of Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Scheme
The objective of implementing Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana is to provide care for orphans, homeless, and other vulnerable children in the age group of 0 to 18 years in a family environment. Under this scheme, children whose parents are unable to take care of them due to various reasons will temporarily take them to another Family support will be provided.
Under this Bal Sangopan Scheme 2021, the government provides a monthly grant of Rs 425 per child to their foster parents through a charitable organization. And the same, a monthly grant of Rs 75 per child is given to a charitable organization implementing it for family and other administrative functions.
Key Features of Bal Sangopan Scheme
In this plan, children are temporarily provided with another family, whose parents are unable to take care of them for various reasons, such as disorganization (chronic illness), death, separation, or single parent, or any other disaster. Family care is the need and right of every child, so under the Foster program, a family is made available to the child for a short period of time or longer. So that the child is well nourished and developed.
Major Benefits of Bal Sangopan Yojana
Through a charitable trust, a monthly grant of Rs 425 per child is provided by the state government to the foster parents for their basic needs. The charitable trust is given a monthly stipend of Rs 75 per child to implement family and other administrative functions.
Eligibility Criteria of Bal Sangopan Yojana
To apply for Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Maximum 18 years of age can be availed by this child only.
- All homeless and orphans belonging to economically weaker sections can avail this scheme.
- All children whose parents cannot take care of them due to separation can also take advantage of this scheme.
- Children who have leprosy and life imprisonment, HIV / AIDS, children with severe mental disabilities/children with multiple disabilities, parents with disabilities will be given the benefit of this scheme.
To take advantage of Bal Sangopan Yojana you have to submit some required documents as given below.
- Aadhar Card
- proof of income
- Bank passbook
- Ration Card Xerox
- Death certificate (in case of death of parents)
- Photo with beneficiary’s parents
- Beneficiary’s birth certificate or school bonafide
Apply Online for Maharastra Bal Sangopan Yojana
Candidated, who found themselves eligible for the Bal Sangopan Yojana after checking the complete instructions, can apply online by filling the application formthrough the process given below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Bal Sangopan Yojana. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Schemes” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
Bal Sangopan Online Registration Form Download Procedure
- On this page, you have to click on the “Download Bal Sangopan Yojana Maharashtra Application Form” tab in the Bal Sangopan Yojana section.
- Now the form will be downloaded in your mobile phone. After downloading the form, all the necessary information has to be entered in the form.
- After registering all the details, after attaching the relevant documents, you go to the department and submit it.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Bal Sangopan Yojana.
- In the menu on the homepage of the website, click on the option of Contact Us, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- After this, the contact details of the officers will open in front of you. From here you can call and get help.
You can get helpline number information by clicking on the given link.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
Why is Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana created?
Bal Sangopan Yojana has been created to help the students who are facing problem in education due to the serious problem with parents in their family. The scheme provides educational assistance to students with the help of monthly grants.
In Bal Sangopan Scheme, how much amount of grant is given to the children by the government?
Under this scheme, a monthly grant of Rs 425 is given by the government to every child.
Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana is for which age group of students?
Only candidates from 0 to 18 years old can get benefits under Bal Sangopan Yojana.
What is the main document to apply in the scheme in case of death of parents?
The death certificate is a mandatory document at the time of applying to avail the benefit of the scheme in the event of the death of the parents.