Information on Maharashtra Migrant Worker Online Registration, Helpline Number will be provided to you in this article. The Maharashtra government has announced the beginning of the process of migrant labor registration to expel stranded migrant workers in other states after the lock-down was extended till 17 May.
Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has introduced migrant labor registration for the return of stranded migrant workers, pilgrims and students to other states in the state after the lock-down period was extended by two weeks amid growing infection of the corona virus. For this, labor special train is being run according to the guidelines of the Central Government.
Maharashtra Migrant Registration
You all know that this time the infection of the corona virus has been rapid in the entire world including India. As such, the nationwide lock-down has been extended for two weeks till May 17. In such a situation, migrant workers who are away from their home state Maharashtra are facing many problems.
Necessary steps are being taken to return home to stranded migrant workers in other states by trains, buses in collaboration with the Union Home Department to solve this problem. All workers who are stuck in other states due to lock-down can register for homecoming in online mode.
Workers special trains and buses are being resorted to for migrant laborers to return home. Recently, thousands of students stranded in Rajasthan’s Kota have been brought back to Maharashtra. If you are also stuck in any other states between the corona virus infection then you can complete the process of registration for homecoming by taking the necessary steps given in this article.
Overview of Maharashtra Migrant Worker Registration
|Name||Maharashtra Migrant Registration|
|Launched By||State Governments|
|Objective||Inter State Travel Facility|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt. Schemes|
Maharashtra government has appointed Additional Central Secretary Nitin Karir, Principal Secretary (Women and Child Welfare), Kundan and Director of State Disaster Management Abhay Yavalkar to provide assistance to the laborers in their different states. Along with this, the state government has nominated volunteers and association workers as nodal experts.
Necessary steps will be taken by the nodal officers appointed in the state to list the trapped workers in the state and send them back to their state. For inter-state development, States / UTs will generally agree to visit and accept each other’s visits. So far, the way of returning home to thousands of workers has been cleared by 6 labor trains.
Necessary Guidelines regarding Travel
The following precautions will be taken by the concerned officials of the Government of Maharashtra while transferring migrant workers from their state to another state: –
- All workers will be followed the rules of social distancing during the journey.
- The vehicles (rail or bus) of the yatra will be disinfected before the journey, after which the workers will be ridden.
- All workers will have to undergo screening before traveling, only after which they will be able to travel.
- In the event that you have your own vehicle, you will need to provide information during enrollment.
- All migrants will have to stay quarantined for 14 days after returning home. If it is not followed, strict action will be taken.
No special eligibility criteria have been set by the Government of Maharashtra for the registration of migrant labor. If you are stuck in a lock-down situation in another state, then you can register and return to the state. Apart from this, if you fill the application form with any wrong information, serious action will be taken against you.
You will need the documents given for the Maharashtra State Migrant Labor Registration.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Doctor’s health certificate
- Passport size photo (200 kb in size)
Maharashtra Migrant Worker (Inter-State Travel) Registration Procedure
To complete the process of migrant labor registration, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website started by the Maharashtra government. Its direct link is given at the end of the article.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see two options. Here you have to choose one option as per your convenience.
- After you select the option, you will be asked for information as per the picture given.
- You have to enter all the information asked and click on the Submit button, the registration form will appear in front of you.
- In this registration form, you have to enter your name, mobile number, date of journey, vehicle number (in case of being yourself).
- Along with this, you will also have to share your email ID, general address, duration of stay, etc.
- After entering all the information, you have to upload one of your current photos and the related documents in the designated place.
- Now after checking the information you have entered, you can click on the Submit button given below.
In this way, the process of registration of Maharashtra Migrant Workers in online mode will be completed.
If you face any kind of problem in the registration process then you can get help by contacting the concerned authorities on the toll-free helpline number yourself.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Maharashtra Migrant Registration beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.